Concerning TrotskysRevenge aka Moo-Cows

Brehon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was my ally and later my enemy. I had the great pleasure of exchanging nukes with him personally as BigKat of Katatonic State. A fantastic character in-game and a great guy in life. You will be missed, sir. My prayers are with his family and friends as well as the members of NPO community as you all mourn the loss of your beloved Moo Cows.

Edited by Elric

For the last time:

o/ TrotskysRevenge, Moo-Cows with Guns

[quote]They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.
They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
They fell with their faces to the foe.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.[/quote]

On behalf of the entirety of the Christian Coalition, I offer our condolences to the friends and family of beloved and infamous Moo. Pacifica, CN as a whole, has lost a legend in his own time. To friends, family, and Pacificans, May the lord bless you and keep you in the palm of his hand during these trying times of heartbreak and mourning.

With the passing of a great icon, this marks the end of an era for all of us in CN.

For all those who knew him and loved him -- family, friends, alliance mates and allies -- I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you.

Mooooooo COWS!!! ;( . I am sure that I speak for all of TPF past and present that Moo will be missed. I have no doubt that if TCK and Desp were here they would echo my sentiments.

o/ Moo

Moo was a legend not just in CN, but in NS as well. He was one of the great pioneers in games like CN. Sadly, a bit of CN has died with him. My condolences go out to his family and his online family in the NPO. Rest in Peace, Moo.

Edited by Minilla Island

[quote name='bobsanders2' timestamp='1341885878' post='3007607']
Wow. This is a shock, although I never liked Moo.

I am sorry for your loss. Did he pass away as a result of his accident of a few months ago?
[/quote]

Moo died during a surgical procedure.