Concerning TrotskysRevenge aka Moo-Cows

Brehon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes this really difficult for me is when talking with him on Skype with Pansy and Wickedj and the rest of those guys, he seemed to be in good spirits and positive on his prospects of recovery despite what he had gone through....now this. It tears my guts out.

Seriously in a state of shock. Moo seriously defined Emperor and was one of the greatest players and masterminds of this game. My thoughts and prayers out to him. I as well shall be flying the NPO flag in honor of Moo.

o/ Bovine Overlord.

RIP.

-omfg

R.I.P. Moo-Cows! <3 You will be greatly missed by family, friends and this whole community.I will never forget our calls and the fun times we shared.

o/ To the Divine Bovine for all eternity.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/xXMinaHoshiakariXx/supermooangel.jpg[/img]

When I saw the title, thought he was just leaving CN. Really surprising to hear that he left the other world as well. My condolences to his friends and family.. never knew him, but from the way people would always talk about him, he sounds like a swell guy.

I hardly knew you, though after the accident I did have hopes that one day you'd come back to the game and I could talk to the guy that even now is regarded as one of the greatest operators in the game. Sadly this is not possible, for a while at least, for you're with the big man in the sky now.

Through all the hard times you've had over the past few years, i know it's been tough on your friends and family and I hoped you were recovering well, for this to hit now, my words can't describe what everyone who really knew you must be feeling.

So I leave you all with one of my favourite poems.

[center][quote]One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along
the beach with the Lord.

Across the dark sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene, he noticed
two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the
very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life there is
only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I needed you most
you would leave me."

The Lord replied "My precious, precious child,
I love you and would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints in the sand,
it was then that I carried you."[/quote][/center]

Terrible news. I never spoke to the guy, I remember him well though. He was the emperor when I had my first nation. It goes without saying he had a great impact on the lives of the characters we produce to play here, made us all jump through hoops in one way or another.

I know nothing of the real person behind the character other than he must have been a smart, charismatic guy. My condolences to the people who knew and loved him.