Change update time

I'm one of the few lucky enough not to be affected so far but I know many players right now are disadvantaged in TE because they have SE wars as well and doing both at once can be tight for time.
Would it be possible to have update in TE be one hour earlier than SE?

Change update time even 1 hour earlier ? Oh no. Do you really want to kill the members who live in europe :mad: I'd even suggest if we make this fair . And add it 2 hours . Update in the US differs between 12 pm and 1 am . Ineurope its between 6 am and 7 . Adding it 2 hours , would be a fair equation . this would be a better suggestion i believe .

What do you think ?

Edited by wasso

Wasso, that would still be unfair, especially for certain people in the U.S.. For me and others on the U.S. east coast it would make update time 3 am. Probably whatever it would be changed to it could screw someone up, there may not be a "fair" solution.

[quote name='titodafarmer' timestamp='1341459064' post='3003760']
Leave update right where it is. It promotes quick thinking and teamwork.
[/quote]

I don't think you get the point of the suggestion.. it's just that it's impossible to play TE and SE at your best with update time being at the same time in both.

Also, it's a good idea because it would put less load on the servers (but from what I've seen, I think they're run on different servers).

I agree I hate update 1 am
I would love to be up at update on a work night and not set the alarm clock for quads

Lol but it dont matter nothing will change

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1341449970' post='3003694']
I'm one of the few lucky enough not to be affected so far but I know many players right now are disadvantaged in TE because they have SE wars as well and doing both at once can be tight for time.
Would it be possible to have update in TE be one hour earlier than SE?
[/quote]

Given the quicker pace of TE, why not 12 hr updates?
So 6am and 6pm GMT, 12 midnight and 12 midday current server time

Everyone gets a crappy one and a good one then, at least., even if Us college students can hit them all with a little planning.

// I'd personally favour 6 hour updates to force folks to miss a few and completely level the field, but can't imagine getting enough support for that sadly <_<