The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1326081897' post='2896120']
[img]http://gifsoup.com/view7/2924040/shed-single-tear-o.gif[/img]

I am swallowing sadness right now.
[/quote]

[img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/labellavita688/GIFS/340x-1.gif[/img]

Yep yep yep.

Congratulations GOONS

Is it here that I climb on the :(( GOONs :(( train?

[spoiler]This actually reminds me of Vox doing the same [i]to[/i] TOP (rather than [i]with[/i] TOP, I know).
Deinos grows during peacetime, which is when GOONS (AFAIK) struggle to keep their member count. As peace > war (in this context: "there's more peace than war") it's pretty clear who will win their race, eventually - even assuming that "former" MK members will remain there.[/spoiler]

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1326096303' post='2896216']
Is it here that I climb on the :(( GOONs :(( train?

[spoiler]This actually reminds me of Vox doing the same [i]to[/i] TOP (rather than [i]with[/i] TOP, I know).
Deinos grows during peacetime, which is when GOONS (AFAIK) struggle to keep their member count. As peace > war (in this context: "there's more peace than war") it's pretty clear who will win their race, eventually - even assuming that "former" MK members will remain there.[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Yeah, i recalled that too :v: . Probably right, but keep in mind that where we're currently sitting score-wise is just under where we were prior entry to this here war. Nukes will be slimming on the infra, after all.
That, and all we really care about is grabbing a pip.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1326172665' post='2896733']
I have been waiting for a GOONS flag/pip.

Thank you for making this happen.
[/quote]
While I'm sure they appreciate you carrying the torch for them, GOONS has had a flag in-game for like months.

The pip should be neat though.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1326096303' post='2896216']
Deinos grows during peacetime, which is when GOONS (AFAIK) struggle to keep their member count. As peace > war (in this context: "there's more peace than war") it's pretty clear who will win their race, eventually - even assuming that "former" MK members will remain there.
[/quote]

IIRC we actually have one more legit member now than we did around the start of the war.

Congrats! How long has it been since a GOONS of any stripe was sanctioned last?

Also, the sanction requirement should really be dropped to 100. Sure that's been mentioned thousands of times but it bears repeating. The #2 and #4 alliances are now ineligible.