The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Last night's loss of score was not sufficiently justified by our gains in average strength. :(( It's such a long way down from where we currently are. =( If we fall below 10 score, I will be sad.

The RIA is at war with the boogieman. Every night, he sneaks into the bedroom of one or two of our members and eats them.

Last night's loss of score was not sufficiently justified by our gains in average strength. :(( It's such a long way down from where we currently are. =( If we fall below 10 score, I will be sad.

The RIA is at war with the boogieman. Every night, he sneaks into the bedroom of one or two of our members and eats them.

Not every night.. :v:

Yay @ TPF growing +0.08 :)

;>_> Until you can go four days without any score change, the RIA is the most stable alliance in the Sanction Race.

XD

;>.> Seriously, though, we've gained score since the update last night. I just hope we can keep it long enough for it to reflect in the next update. Many times we lose all the score we gain just before the update. ;>_> It happens more often than you might think.