NoR declares war on LSF

Ogaden

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1339648140' post='2982853']
Talk to LSF. Sending aid to rogues then being smart about it is a really, really dumb idea.
[/quote]

NoR posting a DoW explaining that would be nice.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1339648783' post='2982873']
NoR posting a DoW explaining that would be nice.
[/quote]
there are some nations on 6/10 from the pink team that attacked Nordreich. that'd be my guess

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1339648140' post='2982853']
Talk to LSF. Sending aid to rogues then being smart about it is a really, really dumb idea.
[/quote]
Oh I'm well, well aware of the situation, and have indeed declared multiple wars over that very concept. :v:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1339649432' post='2982894']
Oh I'm well, well aware of the situation, and have indeed declared multiple wars over that very concept. :v:
[/quote]

and the last one didnt work out that good if i recall correctly :P

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1339649786' post='2982905']
inb4 Rush leans on Int to stay out and lectures LSF on "accepting responsibility for their actions"

OH WAIT LOL
[/quote]
It's cute when you pretend LSF is a good alliance by any measure and doesn't deserve a good shellacking.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339649965' post='2982911']
It's cute when you pretend LSF is a good alliance by any measure and doesn't deserve a good shellacking.
[/quote]

What? Did you even read that post? He was making fun of Rush and didn't say anything about LSF's quality.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339649965' post='2982911']
[/quote]

Keep trying to distract from Rush running so fast from this war that his feet are literally just nubs at this point.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339649931' post='2982908']
Rey done for TPF.
[/quote]
I do it.

Also Rush's "stand by your allies always" stance is hilarious since he's telling INT to bail. Really.

In all honesty, this war is pointless. LSF is at fault for initially hitting NoR and aiding those who did it. INT would be throwing themselves on the deep end for absolutely no reason.

Lastly, I rolled LSF before it was cool.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1339650596' post='2982941']
In all honesty, this war is pointless. LSF is at fault for initially hitting NoR and aiding those who did it. INT would be throwing themselves on the deep end for absolutely no reason.

Lastly, I rolled LSF before it was cool.
[/quote]

Except for a MDoAP.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1339650675' post='2982948']
Except for a MD[b]oA[/b]P.
[/quote]
Key letters in bold.

That said, I think I'll keep my attention on the big war going forward. Have fun, y'all.

One wonders why LSF was so willing to poke sleeping dragons. When you think about it, the forces that can now array against them are quite daunting should they try and call in their allies. Somehow I don't think this entire exercise was well thought out.

LSF initiated aggression, therefore this should fall under the Optional Aggression clause of that treaty as far as I'm aware. There isn't anything written in stone demanding an alliance to bail out another for its rash behaviors if the alliance in question started the drama. So I wouldn't hold it against them if they allowed LSF to reap the consequence of their actions.

I'll reiterate that I feel this is a silly war and hope it doesn't escalate on these pretenses.

[quote name='Gottrich Northeim' timestamp='1339650884' post='2982960']
And only minutes in....

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2wpnyac.png[/IMG]

How's that "¡No pasarán!" !@#$%^&* working out for you all?
[/quote]
Horrible slot usage. I thought your guys' camps were more strict than that?

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1339651017' post='2982966']
Rush is telling LSF to take it on the chin, to which I say:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PDwci.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Quite frankly this is a lie. Not that it shocks me coming from you. What I told them was I hope Nordreich burns them to the ground, because after their refusal to talk, they deserve it. I didnt tell them to take it on the chin, I told them to die, essentially. They are getting what they deserve, make no mistake about it.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1339651301' post='2982980']
> Get attacked
> Owned-You claims you started it first

It's a bingo!
[/quote]

You claiming LSF did not start this... is... special. I know it suits your agenda, but I also know you know reality of LSFs actions.