NoR declares war on LSF

Ogaden

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340104385' post='2988763']
Interesting analysis, entirely wrong but interesting none the less.
[/quote]

The 'analysis' consists of one sentence near the end. The rest is a recitation of facts or, in the case of the first paragraph, a history lesson.

Thanks for playing, though.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1340105632' post='2988782']
The 'analysis' consists of one sentence near the end. The rest is a recitation of facts or, in the case of the first paragraph, a history lesson.

Thanks for playing, though.
[/quote]

I apologise, I was under the impression that the rest of the post was setting up the premise on which the one sentence analysis was based. Boring and wrong and pedantic. Not bad in two posts, I like you already.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340104385' post='2988763']
Interesting analysis, entirely wrong but interesting none the less.
[/quote]
I see you have created a fine example of a well constructed argument that thoroughly uses factual information to disprove your opponents statements, not just a 'nope, wrong because wrong' post. As such you have completely swayed my opinions. NoR is evil! Down with Fascism!

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340111516' post='2988829']
I see you have created a fine example of a well constructed argument that thoroughly uses factual information to disprove your opponents statements, not just a 'nope, wrong because wrong' post. As such you have completely swayed my opinions. NoR is evil! Down with Fascism!
[/quote]

You appear to be confused. Zog, and many others are groping around in this thread and others looking for a narrative to explain Int's none involvement in this war. I already know the situation in intimate detail, being as I am, actually involved. I provided a service to Zog, and others by pointing out that he is wrong. Now, I could spoil all your fun and tell you what's actually happening but that would be mean. What would you do with your time?

Now please, show a little more appreciation when someone is kind to you in future.

Edited by Sabcat

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340112260' post='2988837']
You appear to be confused. Zog, and many others are groping around in this thread and others looking for a narrative to explain Int's none involvement in this war. I already know the situation in intimate detail, being as I am, actually involved. I provided a service to Zog, and others by pointing out that he is wrong. Now, I could spoil all your fun and tell you what's actually happening but that would be mean. What would you do with your time?

Now please, show a little more appreciation when someone is kind to you in future.
[/quote]

Amazing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...