An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1339982854' post='2986883']
Apologies for confusion or misinterpretation - I only meant to imply people were dumb for continuing to attempt to employ a line of reasoning that was regularly debunked throughout the thread, only to come back up (and be subsequently debunked).
[/quote]

OWF.txt

go figure...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339973016' post='2986680']
What's up Goby.

I'm sorry I'm hurting your guys feelings.
[/quote]

lol doesn't bother me. I haven't even followed cn politics for a long time.

All I know is that MK ruined our plans! Ruined them!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1339976870' post='2986733']
You realize you're in MK right. Your alliance churns out thousands of posts of that type a year. Not that I would expect you to understand that.
[/quote]

lol you're all wrong. I'm in non-grata silly...

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1340119531' post='2988890']
I do think you're out of touch these days but I wouldn't call you incompetent.
[/quote]
I think you have it wrong. I'm not the one who has gone out of touch.

I honestly gave up reading at page 14. All these pages are is stupid Opinionated political throw up. I may dislike you MK but I do dislike PM hiders. I personally hope Mk & Liz & all the other PM hiders of both alliances just delete themselves and just ya know go away? But the #1 thing is this Dave93 stuff...it's annoying i hope he gets EZI'ed to hades and back at least 5x and then maybe a 6th for good measure only because iv seen his name 10000000 times and it's annoying.

Just wanted to vent :3

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1340443153' post='2993459']
I honestly gave up reading at page 14. All these pages are is stupid Opinionated political throw up. I may dislike you MK but I do dislike PM hiders. I personally hope Mk & Liz & all the other PM hiders of both alliances just delete themselves and just ya know go away? But the #1 thing is this Dave93 stuff...it's annoying i hope he gets EZI'ed to hades and back at least 5x and then maybe a 6th for good measure only because iv seen his name 10000000 times and it's annoying.

Just wanted to vent :3
[/quote]

Venting, right... no, tell us how you [i]really[/i] feel...

Edited by Ravnica

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339917253' post='2986353']
Or just you know, any stage of politics before this.

Turning the game into a lulz game where people just attack eachother for nothing will signify a quick demise of the world. I don't think too much fun will be had beating on smaller alliances forever, and gloating about how much tech you have.

I don't think people get what I'm arguing against. It's not war, it's that there was no reason for war, no politics involved, and no build up.
[/quote]
The reason for war is that ~tHe SiDe~ prefers being in power to letting SF/XX have a turn, and so ~tHe SiDe~ has taken steps to avoid such a shift occurring.

Just because you aren't involved in the reason for war, the politics or the build up doesn't mean they don't exist, but merely that different groupings are involved in those things than were for, say, Karma.