An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1339655353' post='2983089']
They have to. It's their excuse for starting this to get out of the LSF/NoR conflict. I wouldn't take it too personally.
[/quote]

Why do we keep agreeing....

I don't agree with this war, I find it funny how the LSF/NoR conflict starts and then this one does.

To be honest this puts CnG in a bad position, they now have two wars that they are involved in via treaties.

I wouldn't be surprised if INT does declare on NoR, then CnG would be split. Thus stretching to a breaking point.

*shrugs*

Oh well, people don't seem to think CB's or wars through anymore <_<

Edited by johnathan buck

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1339655353' post='2983089']
They have to. It's their excuse for starting this to get out of the LSF/NoR conflict. I wouldn't take it too personally.
[/quote]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y64F6o-7Y10/TyS5LRwj5yI/AAAAAAAApNc/M-BRNl4Ilsw/s640/ejection-seat-51.jpg[/img]

^
MK Pilot: So where's the mission to today NoR?
NoR Pilot: LSF ... we're riding to war... it could be dangerous and uncertain but together I know we can do it
MK Pilot: hang on sorry man, I just realised my mate... err.. Dave... I've got to help him move house this weekend or something... see ya!

i think it is shameful the way you all belittle the value of friendship. you severely underestimate the strength of our bond if you think we in the kingdom will stand by and allow our beloved Dave93 to be unduly attacked. are you so callous as to deny a friend in his time of need? for shame.

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1339664401' post='2983183']
MK Pilot: So where's the mission to today NoR?
NoR Pilot: LSF ... we're riding to war... it could be dangerous and uncertain but together I know we can do it
MK Pilot: hang on sorry man, I just realised my mate... err.. Dave... I've got to help him move house this weekend or something... see ya!
[/quote]
oh mk, stop winning.

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1339639483' post='2982428']
Dave93, our hero <3

[img]http://i.imgur.com/N9erh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I <3 that sig.

This was inevitable, it just took our dear friend Dave93 to light the match.

Congrats on starting your first global war mate ;).

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1339671806' post='2983238']
This is a good chance to bury MK once and for all.
[/quote]
If SF + allies can grow a pair and fight together :wacko:

I am guessing most alliances will chicken out :awesome:

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1339663470' post='2983176']
I wouldn't be surprised if INT does declare on NoR, then CnG would be split. Thus stretching to a breaking point.
[/quote]
There will be no split I can assure you of that if the scenario you outlined comes to pass. CnG will always roll together no matter what.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1339673842' post='2983256']
There will be no split I can assure you of that if the scenario you outlined comes to pass. CnG will always roll together no matter what.
[/quote]

Amen, we can end that line of speculation quite happily I think :)

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1339673027' post='2983251']

[/quote]

A foreign policy of playing chicken for the purposes of giving beat downs while you hope the other side will steer away is laughable. Im hoping people realise their stats are nothing and hit you head on regardless of the consequences. You lot have been throwing your flabby weight around long enough. Its time to pull the legs off the centipede.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1339673027' post='2983251']

[/quote]

Haha raasaa, are you really thinking this way? You're in for a hell of a surprise.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1339674319' post='2983260']
A foreign policy of playing chicken for the purposes of giving beat downs while you hope the other side will steer away is laughable. Im hoping people realise their stats are nothing and hit you head on regardless of the consequences. You lot have been throwing your flabby weight around long enough. Its time to pull the legs off the centipede.
[/quote]
Foreign policy...beatdowns, stats, centipede :wacko:

wtf are you talking about :unsure:

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1339675150' post='2983268']
Haha raasaa, are you really thinking this way? You're in for a hell of a surprise.
[/quote]
6 years i have been playing and i am yet to be surprised. This will be my first IF it happens....

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1339675775' post='2983273']
6 years i have been playing and i am yet to be surprised. This will be my first IF it happens....
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fMCcm.gif[/img]

How exciting!

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1339676843' post='2983284']
thanks for enabling us planet bob :)
[/quote]
Hi there my name's System and im an Enabler

[img]http://www.cardiomyopathy.org/assets/images/Cornish%20group%20small.JPG[/img]

Edited by Systemfailure