An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339650418' post='2982932']
you abandoned him.
[/quote]

Don't pretend to be naivete. TIO didn't abandon Dave93, and that's not why MK declared this war. Dave is simply an excuse for you guys to try to avoid a war where you didn't know if victory is certain or not. I know this, you know this, and everyone here knows it.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1339650669' post='2982946']
Don't pretend to be naivete. TIO didn't abandon Dave93, and that's not why MK declared this war. Dave is simply an excuse for you guys to try to avoid a war where you didn't know if victory is certain or not. I know this, you know this, and everyone here knows it.
[/quote]
War? What war?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339650642' post='2982944']
I mean, this is the dumbest PR line ever along with the whole "we're not VE," shtick. You wanted the war with SF and Dave gave the opportunity. TIO saw the situation objectively and acted accordingly.
[/quote]

Actually CSN gave the opportunity.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339650888' post='2982961']
The LSF-NoR war is what he's talking about.
[/quote]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1339651311' post='2982983']
Welp, I'm convinced.
[/quote]

It's a joke guys.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1339652804' post='2983040']
I would say bring the hurt MK, but it doesn't look like this war will last long enough to bother.

For Dave93!
[/quote]
Be it WAPA or NPO, UBD or NpO, CSN or TOP, the weak or the mighty, you can rest assured that MK will always bring the hurt.

[quote name='chachonimrod' timestamp='1339653454' post='2983049']
I'm in favor of... MK!?
What the fuuuuuuuuuuu-
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MzV3RagUU_g/TG2TxxC0tZI/AAAAAAAAATc/Ti1Hf8Fyqzg/s1600/gil-head-explode-again.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You'll find supporting us is surprisingly addictive.

[quote name='MutedFaith' timestamp='1339654656' post='2983071']
Just when I thought we reached the maximum amount of !@#$%^&* possible in a CB, MK proves me wrong.
[/quote]

What I really find funny is how people say this every single war ever. Seriously, no reason for going to war is ever good enough for people who are opposed to that war. What is important is that the CB was important enough to provoke us.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1339654848' post='2983076']
What I really find funny is how people say this every single war ever. Seriously, no reason for going to war is ever good enough for people who are opposed to that war. What is important is that the CB was important enough to provoke us.
[/quote]
considering that that for past 2 years we've just preempted people for the heck of it (aside MHA ghost busting), having a CB should be something people should be surprised about

You people and your speculation and accusations. Dave was done with CN, he wanted a way out, he was very happy to fight CSN on the way out. TIO did not kick him out. TIO did not leave him behind. But please continue to demonize us and pretend to know what you're talking about.

[quote name='MutedFaith' timestamp='1339654656' post='2983071']
Just when I thought we reached the maximum amount of !@#$%^&* possible in a CB, MK proves me wrong.
[/quote]
We get halfway closer to the maximum every time. Each increment is less and less but we'll never actually reach the max. So be prepared to say this again next war!

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1339655013' post='2983081']
considering that that for past 2 years we've just preempted people for the heck of it (aside MHA ghost busting), having a CB should be something people should be surprised about
[/quote]
I'm glad to see that this time you happen to have a good reason to run over the neighbor's cat. I'm sure when you give them this reason they will be entirely understanding of the situation.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1339655205' post='2983085']
You people and your speculation and accusations. Dave was done with CN, he wanted a way out, he was very happy to fight CSN on the way out. TIO did not kick him out. TIO did not leave him behind. But please continue to demonize us and pretend to know what you're talking about.
[/quote]

They have to. It's their excuse for starting this to get out of the LSF/NoR conflict. I wouldn't take it too personally.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1339655327' post='2983087']
I'm glad to see that this time you happen to have a good reason to run over the neighbor's cat. I'm sure when you give them this reason they will be entirely understanding of the situation.
[/quote]
itt csn is the neighborhood cat

i'm glad ur in npl

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1339654848' post='2983076']
[/quote]

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1339655013' post='2983081']
[/quote]

What CB?

Edited by Omniscient1