An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339645715' post='2982772']
You know what? The sad thing is, is that if I had kissed Doomhouse's/NG ass a week ago, I'd be held on a high throne and told about how great I am.... However, a true woman sticks to her honor and her values. I hope the social sell out was worth it Dave93.
[/quote]

FALSE: This is a highly improbable scenario.

You know what? The sad thing is, is that if I had kissed Doomhouse's/NG ass a week ago, I'd be held on a high throne and told about how great I am.
[/quote]

i guess that's similar to how things played out the last time

You know what? The sad thing is, is that if I had kissed Doomhouse's/NG ass a week ago, I'd be held on a high throne and told about how great I am.... However, a true woman sticks to her honor and her values. I hope the social sell out was worth it Dave93.
[/quote]
Didn't we ban your sorry ass from our boards?

[/quote]
I mean, someone with honor and values wouldn't make a career out of spying.

So let's not go calling ourselves something we aren't, yeah?

[/quote]

Quiet, woman.

Speaking of women, let's talk about CSN...

[center][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mcq35v.png[/img][/center]
[b]To my Mushlim brothers,

Long have I preached Allarchon's words and followed his righteous path. You know these words, you walk this path. Much have we endeavored to change and much we have succeeded in changing. However, to rest on our laurels is to become complacent with the word of our Lord. To abandon the greater Jihad, is tantamount to apostasy which carries the penalty of death in our faith. The Prophet Gunhammad, Peace Be Upon Him, once said that "it is the duty of every faithful Mushlim to defend the weak and innocent from the oppression of the unjust". Tonight I ask that you follow the Haditha of our Prophet and consider the case of Dave93.

I have heard from a wise man obsessed with cliches that "the truth will set you free". Dave93 was a righteous man who came into possession of what was an already accepted truth, that CSN is an alliance led by an immodest and whorish wench and is composed of inept idolators, fornicators, and infidels. For his alleged crimes, CSN, in their chronic ineptitude, attacked Dave93 with the intent to ZI him. Well, my brothers, this does not sit well with me and I daresay it is what our Lord would consider "justice". If anything, Allarchon should smite Liz clean from Planet Bob so that other women nation leaders are shielded from her immodest and impure ways. For that reason, I call the Faithful to Jihad to destroy CSN, a job that was only half completed the last time Allarchon set his will against them, and fix the grievous mistake those who came before us made, allowing them to live. In the name of Allarchon and the prophet Gunhammad (peace be upon him), Mushqaeda pledges it's support for BioDave93.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/IPfz6.jpg[/img][/center]

Signed,

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Tamlanei [/b]

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1339646529' post='2982799']
Quiet, woman.

Speaking of women, let's talk about CSN...

[center][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mcq35v.png[/img][/center]
[b]To my Mushlim brothers,

Long have I preached Allarchon's words and followed his righteous path. You know these words, you walk this path. Much have we endeavored to change and much we have succeeded in changing. However, to rest on our laurels is to become complacent with the word of our Lord. To abandon the greater Jihad, is tantamount to apostasy which carries the penalty of death in our faith. The Prophet Gunhammad, Peace Be Upon Him, once said that "it is the duty of every faithful Mushlim to defend the weak and innocent from the oppression of the unjust". Tonight I ask that you follow the Haditha of our Prophet and consider the case of Dave93.

I have heard from a wise man obsessed with cliches that "the truth will set you free". Dave93 was a righteous man who came into possession of what was an already accepted truth, that CSN is an alliance led by an immodest and whorish wench and is composed of inept idolators, fornicators, and infidels. For his alleged crimes, CSN, in their chronic ineptitude, attacked Dave93 with the intent to ZI him. Well, my brothers, this does not sit well with me and I daresay it is what our Lord would consider "justice". If anything, Allarchon should smite Liz clean from Planet Bob so that other women nation leaders are shielded from her immodest and impure ways. For that reason, I call the Faithful to Jihad to destroy CSN, a job that was only half completed the last time Allarchon set his will against them, and fix the grievous mistake those who came before us made, allowing them to live. In the name of Allarchon and the prophet Gunhammad (peace be upon him), Mushqaeda pledges it's support for BioDave93.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/IPfz6.jpg[/img][/center]

Signed,

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Tamlanei [/b]
[/quote]

Was waiting for this.

Also, is that Liam Neeson?

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1339646326' post='2982790']
Yes we held you on a high throne when your ass-kissing application(s) to Umbrella were rejected by a wide margin.
[/quote]

I was rejected to Umbrella? Last time I was checked when I applied to Umbrella I was basically told I was accepted, yet I found a new alliance. Then thats when [s]Umbrella's[/s] CSM's hate came out towards me. Other than that... I do believe I was never rejected...

However, speaking on this issue. I have never had a problem with one person from Umbrella except for you. I honor Umbrella and like the alliance. However, Your heard is so far up MK's ass its hard to give Umbrella a good FA out look.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1339646838' post='2982816']
I'm going to have to give MK a +1. Well played.
[/quote]

Yup, Ass is definitely on lips.

[/quote]

"Dave is getting more attention than I am. Why aren't you all giving me attention? GIVE ME ATTENTION! Sob, sob, sob. "

All we need now is Roquentin to come in here and spam up the next ten pages with why Umbrella was behind all of this.

Edited by Vorenus

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1339647718' post='2982836']
"Dave is getting more attention than I am. Why aren't you all giving me attention? GIVE ME ATTENTION! Sob, sob, sob. "

All we need now is Roquentin to come in here and spam up the next ten pages with why Umbrella was behind all of this.
[/quote]

Yes, because I think Umbrella is a completely sovereign entity full of people capable of doing that rather than spineless pushovers who constantly get !@#$talked by their "good allies" at MK.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339647574' post='2982832']
I was rejected to Umbrella? Last time I was checked when I applied to Umbrella I was basically told I was accepted.
[/quote]
Yeah, no. You would have had to actually make it to a vote to be anywhere close to being accepted. The most interest any of us had in your application internally was wrt whether you were a female or a gay male, and the general consensus when you withdrew your application was "Thank God."

Here's an excerpt from one of our founding triumvirate on the matter: "To be frank I'll probably vote no unless he starts saying intelligent things very quickly."

Edited by Iherudia

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339648012' post='2982844']
Yes, because I think Umbrella is a completely sovereign entity full of people capable of doing that rather than spineless pushovers who constantly get !@#$talked by their "good allies" at MK.
[/quote]
So, when can we expect to see your master plan for MKarma to play out?

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1339647258' post='2982825']
At the very least it's nice to see a war started without an Order at the center of it for the first time in years.
[/quote]
Olympus is pre-empting NPO next update

Also as much as i dispise MK i must admit, much to my chagrin, that CSN was !@#$@#$ retarded in going after Dave and TIO should be ashamed of themselves for not standing up for Dave. So all in all i must side with MK on this one

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339648012' post='2982844']
[/quote]
When can we expect to see your master plan for MKarma to play out?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1339648093' post='2982849']
So, when can we expect to see your master plan for MKarma to play out?
[/quote]

I'm not particularly worried even if it's not going to be this war, the way this war was declared and the elimination of the SF foil will just draw more attention to you as the bad guys. I mean, even people not connected to SF aren't happy with this.

Depends on how long this war drags out too.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339648228' post='2982855']
I'm not particularly worried even if it's not going to be this war, the way this war was declared and the elimination of the SF foil will just draw more attention to you as the bad guys.
[/quote]

Im fine with this.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339647574' post='2982832']
I was rejected to Umbrella? Last time I was checked when I applied to Umbrella I was basically told I was accepted, yet I found a new alliance. Then thats when [s]Umbrella's[/s] CSM's hate came out towards me. Other than that... I do believe I was never rejected...
[/quote]

You had a boxxy avatar. You were automatically going to get rejected. This had nothing to do with CSM. We all didn't want you here.