Westeros DoW

infinite citadel

WAPA before raiding Westeros:

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Uv_QlAe0PMw/TdsZWEcc93I/AAAAAAAADj0/FGMSnTfwQQ4/s1600/Viserys.jpg[/img]

WAPA after raiding Westeros:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/qcv5a.gif[/img]

Edited by infinite citadel

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339481087' post='2981341']
I fear this is the start of some very bad times upcoming for WAPA. Can't say I didn't try to warn you.
[/quote]
Pauline the troll strikes again :smug:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339481087' post='2981341']
I fear this is the start of some very bad times upcoming for WAPA. Can't say I didn't try to warn you.
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Every time someone hits WAPA, is it going to be some very bad times for us? It's the end of the round, I really don't think any of us care who attacks us or what for. It's hilarious you hold this ridiculous grudge because you saw our DoW as a bit of a down declare, blew it all out of proportion & went on to make stupid threats. YOU created the grudge in your head, none of us could give a flying $%&@ about you personally or OP, past Landlord going rogue on you as some end of round payback.

Oh & btw, Paulinca is a girly name for a nation. Yeah, I went there. :frantic:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1339505129' post='2981476']
:rolleyes:

Every time someone hits WAPA, is it going to be some very bad times for us? It's the end of the round, I really don't think any of us care who attacks us or what for. It's hilarious you hold this ridiculous grudge because you saw our DoW as a bit of a down declare, blew it all out of proportion & went on to make stupid threats. YOU created the grudge in your head, none of us could give a flying $%&@ about you personally or OP, past Landlord going rogue on you as some end of round payback.

Oh & btw, Paulinca is a girly name for a nation. Yeah, I went there. :frantic:
[/quote]
we do not make threats, evrything I have said is a guarenteed 100% promise. You guys have pissed off alot of people this round and continue to do so.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339512493' post='2981516']
Oh so very clever of you keep on coming with the personal attacks.
[/quote]
if that was a personal attack report me :lol1: dear o dear. Are you not a girl?????? with the amount of moaning you do you must be :wub:

Well, WAPA will be fine if Westeros fights anything like their former member who rogued OP. If he was even a real member to begin with. Dunno if he was sent at us by design, or just randomly decided to rogue Cowboy. But he is awful and is down to 90 infra. :lol1:

Also, yes I agree Paulinca is a girly name for a nation, that's how he gets all the sexy women to come visit. He's a real ladies man, and in a league of his own when it comes to being a stud. Your nation must be a sausage fest. Yeah, I went there. :awesome:

How'd the war turn out? Too lazy to check.

Edited by Owney OSullivan

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1339831237' post='2985699']Your nation must be a sausage fest. Yeah, I went there. :awesome:[/quote]

Were you enticed to go to his nation after you heard it was a sausage fest?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339856211' post='2985776']
Nothing to see in his nation but smoke and ruins.[/quote]
Something like OUR nations :rolleyes:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339856211' post='2985776']In addition, what good is having a sausage without balls?
[/quote]
How does your tiny little mind work ? :unsure::lol1:

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1339857457' post='2985782']
Something like OUR nations :rolleyes:

How does your tiny little mind work ? :unsure::lol1:
[/quote]
Already working on our next encounter.

And considering that you dogpiled on the tail end of a RD nuke and King's blitz I think I came out well against you. In summary... I was not impressed with your warring abilities.

Well this is strange , been fighting four days and no-one been on whining about big bad nukes, down declares, smelly breath or anything else.... well except for Paul but that's to be expected. Nice one Westeros a fine way to end the round .

regards Chieftain

WAPA ya BASS

[quote name='chieftain' timestamp='1339863562' post='2985819']
Well this is strange , been fighting four days and no-one been on whining about big bad nukes, down declares, smelly breath or anything else.... well except for Paul but that's to be expected. Nice one Westeros a fine way to end the round .

regards Chieftain

WAPA ya BASS
[/quote]

When did truth get changed to whining?

[quote name='chieftain' timestamp='1339863562' post='2985819']

regards Chieftain

WAPA ya BASS
[/quote]
Ehh I have a list I can complain about.. Like SUN trying to get teh flag :D and PS also.. I have many more..

It would annoy everyone to be honest.

Hope you all are having fun :D:nuke:

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1339854355' post='2985764']
Were you enticed to go to his nation after you heard it was a sausage fest?
[/quote]

Absolutely, he said he needed to borrow my grill and to bring some red peppers and brewskies. Still, no attractive women, though. :(

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1339895050' post='2986095']
Absolutely, he said he needed to borrow my grill and to bring some red peppers and brewskies. Still, no attractive women, though. :(
[/quote]
Lol because all the women left when it was discovered that in all of wapa there was not a single set of balls

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339860843' post='2985797']
And considering that you dogpiled on the tail end of a RD nuke and King's blitz I think I came out well against you.[/quote]

My DoW "I NEED to take that slot !" is indicative of the situation I was in ....
[indent].... I HAD to hit you after your continous Trolling here and in-game[/indent]

KJ's post threatened your remaining slot ....
[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1339303953' post='2980097']
Everyone is fair game if a TPC nation is attacked, but we will not hit anyone that looks to be in NA or in a weakened position. (Except Paul--see war)
[/quote]
[indent].... [/indent] there's Nowai I was going to miss it :rolleyes:

YOU had 3 Opponents in 5 Days - I fought 6 (actually 8 'coz I peaced a couple out)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339860843' post='2985797'] In summary... I was not impressed with your warring abilities.
[/quote]

Oh Really - my biggest problem is I used to wake up my GF laughing at your GA's :lol1:

I'll post 3 days Battle Reports here as an example :unsure:

[quote]:. Received Message

To: The Landlord From: paul711 Date: 6/11/2012 10:45:37 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by paul711. You lost 3,381 soldiers and 374 tanks. You killed 3,521 soldiers and 166 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $140,804.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

----------------

:. Received Message

To: The Landlord From: paul711 Date: 6/11/2012 10:45:21 AM

Message: You have been attacked by paul711. You lost 2,195 soldiers and 207 tanks. You killed 6,401 soldiers and 1,010 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $178,042.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

----------------

To: The Landlord From: paul711 Date: 6/12/2012 12:01:18 AM

Message: You have been attacked by paul711. You lost 2,865 soldiers and 35 tanks. You killed 6,432 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $120,344.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

----------------

To: The Landlord From: paul711 Date: 6/12/2012 12:01:27 AM

Message: You have been attacked by paul711. You lost 1,376 soldiers and 203 tanks. You killed 3,537 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $119,976.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

----------------

To: The Landlord From: paul711 Date: 6/13/2012 9:30:47 AM

Message: You have been attacked by paul711. You lost 1,288 soldiers and 128 tanks. You killed 1,869 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $112,714.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

----------------

To: The Landlord From: paul711 Date: 6/13/2012 9:30:37 AM

Message: You have been attacked by paul711. You lost 1,449 soldiers and 11 tanks. You killed 2,174 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $107,796.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote]

Paul(inca) - I haz nothing personal against you - nobody has made me laugh more this round :awesome:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1339831237' post='2985699']
Well, WAPA will be fine if Westeros fights anything like their former member who rogued OP. If he was even a real member to begin with. Dunno if he was sent at us by design, or just randomly decided to rogue Cowboy. But he is awful and is down to 90 infra. :lol1:
[/quote]

The guy was a member and went and did his own thing without letting anyone know what he was doing. I hadn't even realized he left the AA, but I did remember the name and he could have even been a trade partner of mine. He probably had a grudge against Thomas seeing how that was the only person he attacked. With that said, I'm guessing he was probably half the size of those of you who fought him, didn't have a large warchest, and just did it for the lulz so no need to come in here pinching your own nipples.