Notice of Policing Action

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337789930' post='2971157']
Extortion and aggression are everyone's business.
[/quote]

Yes, requiring that their alliance have a representative come and talk to us to attain peace is nothing short of extortion. We are clearly the cancer killing Bob.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337790172' post='2971160']
Yes, requiring that their alliance have a representative come and talk to us to attain peace is nothing short of extortion. We are clearly the cancer killing Bob.
[/quote]
Requiring an [i]alliance [/i]to come talk to you about a [i]rogue [/i]is the antithesis of both. Dismantling the alliance because of a rogue is unpardonable.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337790345' post='2971162']
Requiring an [i]alliance [/i]to come talk to you about a [i]rogue [/i]is the antithesis of both. Dismantling the alliance because of a rogue is unpardonable.
[/quote]

Yes, we have engaged PROIS in perma-war from which there is no escape, in which time we are forcing their non-existent leaders to dismantle and disband their alliance or face the wrath of our lower tier for eternity. This is exactly what all of my posts ITT have indicated, and jives with the history of Tetris being a bloodthirsty, ruthless alliance which gleefully drives nations from the planet to satiate it's thirst.

Give me a !@#$@#$ break. You're all mad.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337790644' post='2971166']
Yes, we have engaged PROIS in perma-war from which there is no escape, in which time we are forcing their non-existent leaders to dismantle and disband their alliance or face the wrath of our lower tier for eternity. This is exactly what all of my posts ITT have indicated, and jives with the history of Tetris being a bloodthirsty, ruthless alliance which gleefully drives nations from the planet to satiate it's thirst.

Give me a !@#$@#$ break. You're all mad.
[/quote]
You can resort to the childish and sarcastic outbursts we've all come to expect from alliances in your position, or you can get your poop together and act like a real leader of a real alliance and stop this stupidity. You've made a grave error based on the NS of PRoIS just as you made a grave error based on the popularity of Legion. An alliance owes you nothing for a rogue, and it owes you double nothing for a ghost. Shut up and send the peace offers and write this lesson down in your mind, and next time you're thinking of being slick, maybe ask NATO what they think about it before you go off half-cocked.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1337790708' post='2971167']
Kaskus: Let's talk tonight.

Tetris: We'll be in touch.
[/quote]
lmao^ get some WC!!!!

i think kaskus should extort tech outta tetris!

Edited by Redneck

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337790883' post='2971168']
You can resort to the childish and sarcastic outbursts we've all come to expect from alliances in your position, or you can get your poop together and act like a real leader of a real alliance and stop this stupidity. You've made a grave error based on the NS of PRoIS just as you made a grave error based on the popularity of Legion. An alliance owes you nothing for a rogue, and it owes you double nothing for a ghost. Shut up and send the peace offers and write this lesson down in your mind, and next time you're thinking of being slick, maybe ask NATO what they think about it before you go off half-cocked.
[/quote]

A real leader of a real alliance can come negotiate with an alliance at war with his to get peace.

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1337791323' post='2971173']
This will be the dumbest war ever. May the best alliances win.
[/quote]
fortunately, any which way this goes there's no danger of that.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1337790708' post='2971167']
Kaskus: Let's talk tonight.

Tetris: We'll be in touch.
[/quote]

If you're around later, don't be afraid to hollah at me #tpf. Let's see is we can get this straightened out fairly.

To Tetris: I can appreciate that you are defending your AA. There are times when the sovereignty of a small AA gets infringed simply because they're small and can't the war or don't have people in range. As a member of an alliance that has disbanded an alliance in the past, I must point out though that this is particular action is unwise as it does not differ from disbandment in any significant way, and that there is nothing to lose, but much to gain from recognizing an error and correcting it.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1337788592' post='2971147']
They have no official forums so one should easily presume that they have no formal admissions process. Spin this all you want, but in the end, you still have yet to send an attacker at the rogue while you continue to raid the rest of the alliance. Where is the retribution upon the rogue?

@ Sabcat: GASP! maybe not everyone is as well acquainted with the OWF as yourself. Ever thought of that? Probably not or else you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement.
[/quote]

While you pretty much proved my point, you are actually wrong. They do have forums.

Edit: typo

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337791285' post='2971172']
A real leader of a real alliance can come negotiate with an alliance at war with his to get peace.
[/quote]You just don't get it do you... :facepalm: This really shows bad on Tetris. Think of the children!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337790644' post='2971166']
... face the [b]wrath[/b] of our lower tier...

[/quote]
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Tetris&anyallexact=exact]Give me a !@#$@#$ break. You're mad.[/url]

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1337791500' post='2971176']
If you're around later, don't be afraid to hollah at me #tpf. Let's see is we can get this straightened out fairly.

To Tetris: I can appreciate that you are defending your AA. There are times when the sovereignty of a small AA gets infringed simply because they're small and can't the war or don't have people in range. As a member of an alliance that has disbanded an alliance in the past, I must point out though that this is particular action is unwise as it does not differ from disbandment in any significant way, and that there is nothing to lose, but much to gain from recognizing an error and correcting it.
[/quote]

I'll be on IRC tonight.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337791811' post='2971181']
Apparently everyone missed it the last there times, but I already issued orders to peace out after Judge_X posted their updated wiki. As far as we are considered, the case is closed.
[/quote]
just because YOU consider the case closed, does not mean everyone else does. refer to my earlier post about actions and reactions. just because you said your sorry does not mean you escape punishment......

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337791998' post='2971185']
just because YOU consider the case closed, does not mean everyone else does. refer to my earlier post about actions and reactions. just because you said your sorry does not mean you escape punishment......
[/quote]

Have fun with that.

How did it even make sense to post this?

How did it even make sense to [i]do[/i] this in the first place? Completely ridiculous and over the top, Tetris.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337791998' post='2971185']
[/quote]

Punishment for what? You and every other critic in this thread have made a LOT of implications that simply don't exist.

EDIT: Today is not my day with these typos.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337747259' post='2970839']

Howdy all,

Just letting everyone know that Tetris will be perform a small policing action on the Peoples Republic Of Independent States. One of their nations rogued one of ours, and they have failed to respond to the ultimatum we issued.

We have also invited our allies to engage them at their will seeing as the alliance is all sub 7k NS nations.

In addition to this, we are issuing individual surrender terms to all enemy combatants. The terms are as follows:

Through this, we hope that the nations in this alliance can learn from their mistakes as well as join an alliance that will help them play and enjoy the game more. That is all.

signed for Tetris,

USMC123, Game Developer
Ali5541, Project Manager and Programmer of the Matrix
Kenfolk GTS, Programmer of Foreign Affairs
Hereno, Programmer of Game Patent
Tank4ever, Programmer of Line Completion and Components
[/quote]

We have...

1. Forced disbandment.
2. Forced relocation to another AA of Tetris' choosing, not the ruler's choosing.
3. A war dec that includes calling in your allies on a low NS, small alliance.

...and all of it in an attempt to preserve nations...well that is a unique approach to doing so, I'll give you that.

Stay classy, Tetris. <_<

Edited by ChairmanHal