Notice of Policing Action

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a less static and calcified world i might condemn Tetris on being foolish and/or unreasonable. But I just can't. Because I like most of you know exactly why they are doing this. They are very bored and want some war to liven things up.

My only objection is that it is quite unfair that only they get to have fun. So I issue this plea. Someone please defend the poor innocent defenseless newbies in the Peoples Republic of Independent States so that this war can break open far and wide and the rest of us can have some fun too.

Edited by Taget

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1337754875' post='2970948']
In a less static and calcified world i might condemn Tetris on being foolish and/or unreasonable. But I just can't. Because I like most of you know exactly why they are doing this. They are very bored and want some war to liven things up.

My only objection is that it is quite unfair that only they get to have fun. So I issue this plea. Someone please defend the poor innocent defenseless newbies in the Peoples Republic of Independent States so that this war can break open far and wide and the rest of us can have some fun too.
[/quote]

What fun?? We have like 20 nations in range. Which are all less than 2-3 months old.

Edited by Tank4ever

[quote name='Tank4ever' timestamp='1337755217' post='2970950']
What fun?? We have like 20 nations in range. Which are all less than 2-3 months old.
[/quote]
You should do some police action on - [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=445021"]THIS NATION[/url]
In your range Tank4ever and more than old enough.
Let us know how it turns out for you.

Edited by Jaiar

[/quote]

Emphasizing the pointlessness of the decision. Not only is it not fun for you, it is amusing that the nearly half of your alliance that you think is too young to effectively contribute is older and more numerous than your opponent.

[/quote]
You guys could always play with me, you have more than enough nations in my range.

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337754166' post='2970943']
Wait! I missed this! How can it be that the Red Menace does not support the small, puny workers of the attacked alliance?! Perhaps there is a place for you in Nordreich after all, you budding Imperialist :awesome:
[/quote]
I think you'll find we have a lot more in common than either of us would really care to admit. ;)

Uh, yeah, there was no need to declare on PRIS for this, as they are hardly responsible for the actions of a ghost. We were already at war with the rogue in question when he attacked NATO as a None, and he subsequently switched to ghosting PRIS 4 days ago. If you follow the money trail, you will actually find quite a neat little scam, which I would be happy to show you if you want to query me.

[quote name='Aiden Ford' timestamp='1337755935' post='2970959']
This will become interesting when someone hits Mogar, if not Mogar should hit one of them to defend his new comrades.
[/quote]
Nobody is gonna hit me, I changed my AA to see if they were willing to do more than the equivalent of taking candy from children.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337756137' post='2970965']
Nobody is gonna hit me, I changed my AA to see if they were willing to do more than the equivalent of taking candy from children.
[/quote]

I just wish they would try though, it would be amusing.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1337756098' post='2970964']
Uh, yeah, there was no need to declare on PRIS for this, as they are hardly responsible for the actions of a ghost. We were already at war with the rogue in question when he attacked NATO as a None, and he subsequently switched to ghosting PRIS 4 days ago. If you follow the money trail, you will actually find quite a neat little scam, which I would be happy to show you if you want to query me.
[/quote]

This flies in the face of the information received from Tetris's HOURS of efforts to resolve this matter.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337756531' post='2970969']
Considering you couldn't beat Legion, I doubt you'll win this war.
[/quote]
hehe they don't claim they can manage it alone Omni. From the OP, "We have also invited our allies to engage them at their will".

ack! quick, a rogue is attacking a lowbie of mine i better try to disband them before this gets out of hand!!!! oh wait.... :lol1:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337756531' post='2970969']
Considering you couldn't beat Legion, I doubt you'll win this war.
[/quote]

quote for the mf'ing truth omni.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1337754836' post='2970946']
Rush Sykes is a moralist? I'll let him answer that.

It's not so much that the moralists are out in force, it's more that we are anti-stupid.
[/quote]

Rush Sykes is a jack of many trades.. (well, being old n' all, he should be :P).. I'm sure he's having plenty of fun in the process.

You're basically the last person, by the way, to judge what is "anti-stupid", given the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107199&view=findpost&p=2864688"]universally agreed upon terribleness[/url] in your arguments from the last war (that basically [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107204"]joyed most OWFers seeing your alliance get destroyed[/url]), and let's not get starting on the boiler room [ooc/BR][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106605"]making the logical tie[/url] that sexual harrassment victims should not complain because Sandusky victims had it so much worse.[/ooc/BR] So yeah... [i]No[/i].

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1337758123' post='2970977']
I do not know what you were thinking but this was incredibly foolish.
[/quote]
it makes me smile to see this coming from a GOON.
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4efwiMIol1rnv3bpo1_500.gif[/img]

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337751875' post='2970911']
Point to me exactly where we said we are going to disband the alliance?
[/quote]
So if their nations surrendered but said they wanted to go back to their original AA, you would let them? If not then you are in fact disbanding the AA by not allowing it to have members.

Announcing this was a retarded move, because nobody here posting gives two !@#$% about the micro we're hitting, but honestly, had we not announced it at all and instead decided to relentlessly raid each and every one of them until they left Bob, not a single person posting here would have known or given a !@#$ apart from the Tetris members involved. Cry more.