Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1338204852' post='2973541']
Something tells me there wasn't much support for it considering all they did was nothing. If there had been support for them doing something and they and their pal had the advantage with something to gain maybe we see bombs flying right now. As it is, GOD still isn't all that liked and while I'm sure VE still has friends you guys aren't quite in the same position to save their ass this time. So, if Kaskus had done something GOD would either be endlessly ridiculed for signing them and then letting them burn or would likely have been rolled defending their white knightery. I'm sure there was a lot of talking Kaskus out of it.
[/quote]

Knowing Kaskus since infancy, theres not much talking Kaskus out of anything.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if Kaskus had done something GOD would either be endlessly ridiculed for signing them and then letting them burn or would likely have been rolled defending their white knightery. I'm sure there was a lot of talking Kaskus out of it.
[/quote]
you seem to be getting confused on who got talked into backing down.

Something tells me there wasn't much support for it considering all they did was nothing. If there had been support for them doing something and they and their pal had the advantage with something to gain maybe we see bombs flying right now. As it is, GOD still isn't all that liked and while I'm sure VE still has friends you guys aren't quite in the same position to save their ass this time. So, if Kaskus had done something GOD would either be endlessly ridiculed for signing them and then letting them burn or would likely have been rolled defending their white knightery. I'm sure there was a lot of talking Kaskus out of it.
[/quote]

Nope, kaskus was ready to roll and I was in a meeting with them trying to talk it out.

Just accept that you're wrong.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1338332508' post='2974209']
Nope, kaskus was ready to roll and I was in a meeting with them trying to talk it out.

[/quote]
Well that's just boring.

What happened to you.

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1338336990' post='2974230']
Well then I must extend my thanks to you and anyone else there that talked Kaskus down from rolling Tetris. You have mine deepest thanks, white knight of Tetris.
[/quote]

VE to the rescue, AGAIN!

I think the issue between Tetris and PROIS/Bio/Kaskus is behind us. However the shady stuff still contiunes. Traptopia is the main nation to watch as I've been watching aid from supicious nations go to him. Traptopia is also younger than me but is stronger than me. The war is over, but in it's heels, I feel a new one is about to begin.

[quote name='SaturnStormer' timestamp='1338359956' post='2974437']
I think the issue between Tetris and PROIS/Bio/Kaskus is behind us. However the shady stuff still contiunes. Traptopia is the main nation to watch as I've been watching aid from supicious nations go to him. Traptopia is also younger than me but is stronger than me. The war is over, but in it's heels, I feel a new one is about to begin.
[/quote]

I'm watching you too :ph34r:

This whole situation is over.

Tetris stopped what they were doing and came to terms with PROIS.

Kaskus had a very nice discussion with VE and Tetris and came out with a good decision.

Kaskus and Bio protect PROIS and Tetris achieved peace with PROIS.

Its Over.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1338332508' post='2974209']

[/quote]

So I say people from VE were talking Kaskus out of it... then you say NO I was talking Kaskus out of it! Yet.....I'm wrong? What?

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1338336990' post='2974230']
Well then I must extend my thanks to you and anyone else there that talked Kaskus down from rolling Tetris. You have mine deepest thanks, white knight of Tetris.
[/quote]

You may be safe from Kaskus, but none shall save you from the wrath of Cat Land.

Hahaha really? 5 days late to the last post, 2 weeks late to the whole event. And you pick some random, Tetriad out of the blue?

Big actions. At least hit someone relevant. A little bit of tech and you could have hit Tank.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1338855027' post='2977143']
Hahaha really? 5 days late to the last post, 2 weeks late to the whole event. And you pick some random, Tetriad out of the blue?

Big actions. At least hit someone relevant. A little bit of tech and you could have hit Tank.
[/quote]

Consider your challenge accepted.

Edited by SWAT128