Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1337838964' post='2971554']
Well that was an interesting episode.

PROIS.... who ever is in a leadership role there I would strongly suggest you consider merging into Kaskus... (if they are open to the idea). They showed they were willing to put their ass on the line for you guys and they can teach you a lot. Micro-AA land is a dog eat dog world, best of luck moving forward. You've got my advice for what its worth.
[/quote]

If by putting their ass on the line means doing absolutely nothing but flapping their jaws then I'd have to agree.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1337838964' post='2971554']
Well that was an interesting episode.

PROIS.... who ever is in a leadership role there I would strongly suggest you consider merging into Kaskus... (if they are open to the idea). They showed they were willing to put their ass on the line for you guys and they can teach you a lot. Micro-AA land is a dog eat dog world, best of luck moving forward. You've got my advice for what its worth.
[/quote]
Kaskus proved to be worthless, actually.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1337839646' post='2971556']
If by putting their ass on the line means doing absolutely nothing but flapping their jaws then I'd have to agree.
[/quote]

Regardless, they would help these nations keep interest in the game/not die off from inactivity, which is a net gain for CN.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1337816059' post='2971358']
if people stopped posting about how people shouldn't be posting about how this is blown out of proportion we would have less pages, so as you can see, you're not helping your own cause.
[/quote]

Except that it isn't my cause, the more the merrier. Nice try though.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337824228' post='2971423']
It's just [i]so [/i]difficult to juggle loyalty, victory, and honor all at the same time, isn't it. I'd ditch honor, too.
[/quote]

I know somewhere deep down, you really really like us.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1337826803' post='2971459']
Do something or shut up. I dont like what Tetris did here but you are so $%&@inh annouong with the white knigjt !@#$%^&*. Also just because of who you are tied to tjese days you might find that Tetris has more "support" than you think. Im sure VE has told you not to do anything stupid and get a lot of people rolled oved pretty mich nothing. Sit down and keep uour mouth shut and nose out of other peoples business.
[/quote]
im so down with this post

Do something or shut up. I dont like what Tetris did here but you are so $%&@inh annouong with the white knigjt !@#$%^&*. Also just because of who you are tied to tjese days you might find that Tetris has more "support" than you think. Im sure VE has told you not to do anything stupid and get a lot of people rolled oved pretty mich nothing. Sit down and keep uour mouth shut and nose out of other peoples business.
[/quote]
Well Said.

Yay @ being drunk :awesome:

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1337853955' post='2971585']
I know somewhere deep down, you really really like us.
[/quote]
Of course he likes us. We have me.

edit: also, congratulations on putting an end to this. I even saw some reactions.

Edited by Solaris

WARNING: this entire post could be considered OCC
This link had something interesting.
this is from moderation. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111018"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111018[/url]
If you look at Nova Germania, you'll notice he was the rogue who started this all.

HOWEVER. I have checked through Moderation sub forum and Have found that not a single one of the reports had anything other than that to due with potential breaches of TOS. and The only posts in moderation by Tetris have nothing to due with Sparta. Go see for your self. Considering the Mods will pretty much only delete a topic in moderation is never, Tetris has Nothing to due with your banning. In Fact, its more likely sparta were hacked by someone, who then deleted your nation. Because he had no in-game nation, his forum account got banned as a result.

Even then. I had honestly opposed this. Still do. i already knew that Nova Germania was a rogue. It would have been better to just have had 3 guys in range of the rogue attack him and that is it. If you want to have fun doing war, go on to TE and duke it out there. Its effectively there for waiting for the next big one to occur.

Edited by Daedwartin

/ ooc/ mod stuff:

I think him and his school pals got banned for playing at school on the same network. Dont need to be reported for that.

Also, well Kaskus WAS being annoying with all the talk while they were never going to do anything. It was lame and it finally pissed me off.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1337994669' post='2972520']
/ ooc/ mod stuff:

I think him and his school pals got banned for playing at school on the same network. Dont need to be reported for that.

Also, well Kaskus WAS being annoying with all the talk while they were never going to do anything. It was lame and it finally pissed me off.
[/quote]

You really don't know kaskus. Unsurprising though, you were never the brightest bulb.

[/quote]

u mad?