Notice of Policing Action

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337819856' post='2971392']
You were looking at disbanding the entire AA until someone stepped in on you and you all of a sudden decided you posted the OP wrong.

Why not try and stand by what you "believe" in for once? you might make more friends that way instead of coming across as a lost cause.
[/quote]

Do something or shut up. I dont like what Tetris did here but you are so $%&@inh annouong with the white knigjt !@#$%^&*. Also just because of who you are tied to tjese days you might find that Tetris has more "support" than you think. Im sure VE has told you not to do anything stupid and get a lot of people rolled oved pretty mich nothing. Sit down and keep uour mouth shut and nose out of other peoples business.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1337826803' post='2971459']
Do something or shut up. I dont like what Tetris did here but you are so $%&@inh annouong with the white knigjt !@#$%^&*. Also just because of who you are tied to tjese days you might find that Tetris has more "support" than you think. Im sure VE has told you not to do anything stupid and get a lot of people rolled oved pretty mich nothing. Sit down and keep uour mouth shut and nose out of other peoples business.
[/quote]

A seemingly drunken "do something about it" post? Now this thread really does have everything.

[/quote]

:popcorn:

Yes, let the hate flow through you!

[/quote]

Relax Magic, it'll be ok. Deep breathe.

[/quote]
i love when magic posts drunk! give em hell magic!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1337818571' post='2971379']
This is literally the most stupid thing I have read in a long time. Why would you ever thing posting this topic was a good idea :/
[/quote]

:awesome: I see what you did there! :awesome:
You were looking at disbanding the entire AA until someone stepped in on you and you all of a sudden decided you posted the OP wrong.

Why not try and stand by what you "believe" in for once? you might make more friends that way instead of coming across as a lost cause.
[/quote]
Settle down Razor. It'll pan out in a good direction. You know it does take a big man to admit his mistakes. USMC123 has done that. Although, I would hate for this thread to die down any.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1337824271' post='2971424']
I am so sad that a worthless micro might get wiped off the face of the planet.

You [i]bullies[/i].
[/quote]
Are you really in Umbrella? They are a Micro! They could take your slot efficiency from 99.99% to 100% and put to rest that one guy in your alliance that sells tech to become a tech buyer. Drive the MACHINE, don't be a passenger.

[/quote]

Hooray, we have a winner! Someone tell him what he's won!

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1337831040' post='2971488']
Hooray, we have a winner! Someone tell him what he's won!
[/quote]

First prize? A Cadillac El-dorado.

Anyone want to see second prize? Set of Steak Knives. Third prize is he's fired.

hey guys, this is ThisIsSparta998.
Our leadership didn't "dissapear".
For some 'mysterious' reason I got banned, along with 5 other members of this alliance.
I am not allowed to play Cybernations ever again because of this..
I had to make a new account on the forums.
Me and my friends for school cannot play... I think Tetris has something to do with this.
No offense, but Tetris is a mean alliance. You guys are not powerful, and I hope that other alliances (such as IRON and Hooligans) declare war on you.
Our alliance didn't have the money to afford 50 tech, we were running out of money. Unfortunatley, I believe that he took this way to far.

Good luck to PROIS! Nuke em'! Give them hell! PROIS UNITE!

-ThisIsSparta998 (The banned leader)

[quote name='thisissparta997' timestamp='1337831595' post='2971496']
hey guys, this is ThisIsSparta998.
Our leadership didn't "dissapear".
For some 'mysterious' reason I got banned, along with 5 other members of this alliance.
I am not allowed to play Cybernations ever again because of this..
I had to make a new account on the forums.
Me and my friends for school cannot play... I think Tetris has something to do with this.
No offense, but Tetris is a mean alliance. You guys are not powerful, and I hope that other alliances (such as IRON and Hooligans) declare war on you.
Our alliance didn't have the money to afford 50 tech, we were running out of money. Unfortunatley, I believe that he took this way to far.

Good luck to PROIS! Nuke em'! Give them hell! PROIS UNITE!

-ThisIsSparta998 (The banned leader)
[/quote]

Tetris, you guys really are just [i]mean[/i]. You...you [i]meanies[/i].

Thanks for the support.

We were just trying to get strong, we had no intentions for war either.

Payback is a #@$%#.

Please, PROIS, do not give up in OUR alliance.. I officially decalre AKHAN as leader..

If you support him, please send aid... they need it...

I BLAME TETRIS FOR BANNING ME!

They are CHEATERS!

Please, end this. My cybernations career is over because of them.

banned. forever.

This is nonsense.

I beg all major alliances to declare war on tetris.

[/quote]

I do not believe anybody inside Tetris or out cares about Kaskus' involvement. This matter was resolved long before you waddled onto the scene with your delusional sense of self-worth and mindless political chest thumping. It isn't necessary or warranted.

[quote name='thisissparta997' timestamp='1337831826' post='2971500']
Thanks for the support.

Payback is a #@$%#.

Please, PROIS, do not give up in OUR alliance.. I officially decalre AKHAN as leader..

They are CHEATERS!

banned. forever.

This is nonsense.

[/quote]

I blame Tetris too. How dare they ban you! Outrage! The [i]outrage![/i]

[b]Justice For thisissparta997![/b]

Edited by Tibus Heth

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337831924' post='2971503']
I blame Tetris too. How dare they ban you! Outrage! The [i]outrage![/i]

[b]Justice For thisissparta997![/b]
[/quote]

We need to get them banned. Please, if you are reading this, declare war on Tetris. Lets make them feel like the 'tiny' and 'worthless' alliance

[quote name='thisissparta997' timestamp='1337832052' post='2971507']
We need to get them banned. Please, if you are reading this, declare war on Tetris. Lets make them feel like the 'tiny' and 'worthless' alliance
[/quote]

[quote name='thisissparta997' timestamp='1337832141' post='2971508']
Our Leadership did not dissapear!

Tetris banned me! I was "thisissparta998"

This is stupid and unfair!
[/quote]

If you send me all the remaining money you guys have left, I will declare war right away! This is unfair for you! The horror!

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337747259' post='2970839']
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zh5UL.png[/img][/center]

Howdy all,

Just letting everyone know that Tetris will be perform a small policing action on the Peoples Republic Of Independent States. One of their nations rogued one of ours, and they have failed to respond to the ultimatum we issued.

We have also invited our allies to engage them at their will seeing as the alliance is all sub 7k NS nations.

In addition to this, we are issuing individual surrender terms to all enemy combatants. The terms are as follows:

Through this, we hope that the nations in this alliance can learn from their mistakes as well as join an alliance that will help them play and enjoy the game more. That is all.

signed for Tetris,

USMC123, Game Developer
Ali5541, Project Manager and Programmer of the Matrix
Kenfolk GTS, Programmer of Foreign Affairs
Hereno, Programmer of Game Patent
Tank4ever, Programmer of Line Completion and Components
[/quote]

You are a big bully.

I am ThisIsSparta998, the leader of the alliance.

Our leadership didn't "dissapear"

You scums had banned me, and 5 other members to get an unfair advantage.

I hope you get war declared on you..

Maybe you guys should know what its like to me a "tiny" and "worthless" alliance.

I was offline for 12 hours actually, and you went all rage on me.

I offered $300,000.00 to the nation to pay for the "damages"

I hope you get nuked.

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337832236' post='2971510']
If you send me all the remaining money you guys have left, I will declare war right away! This is unfair for you! The horror!
[/quote]

I would, but we and 5 others cannot log back in... We were all mysteriously banned within an hour of eachother...

[quote name='thisissparta997' timestamp='1337832552' post='2971513']
I would, but we and 5 others cannot log back in... We were all mysteriously banned within an hour of eachother...
[/quote]

Welp, I guess that's really too bad. I wanted a war too...:/

[quote name='thisissparta997' timestamp='1337831826' post='2971500']
Thanks for the support.

Payback is a #@$%#.

[b]Please, PROIS, do not give up in OUR alliance.. I officially decalre AKHAN as leader..[/b]

They are CHEATERS!

banned. forever.

This is nonsense.

[/quote]

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2j4d0td.png[/img]

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2i6qkw.png[/img]

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2eanzes.png[/img]

Well that was short lived.

Well that was an interesting episode.

PROIS.... who ever is in a leadership role there I would strongly suggest you consider merging into Kaskus... (if they are open to the idea). They showed they were willing to put their ass on the line for you guys and they can teach you a lot. Micro-AA land is a dog eat dog world, best of luck moving forward. You've got my advice for what its worth.