Announcement from Pandora's Box

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've enjoyed working with all the alliances of pb over the years, so sad to see this happen. But to echo others, you had a good run and accomplished more than most blocs that last three times as long ever will.

I wish you all well in the future.

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1337254580' post='2968584']
I guess i'll have to scratch the "Get rolled by PB" off the bucket list. =(

No seriously.. You guys had a hell of a run. Good job and Good luck!
[/quote]

So what do i tick off?

Rolling PB or getting Rolled by PB?

You guys had a great run! gotta say VE and NG were the best of the 5 to have fun with! :wub:

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337258263' post='2968602']
So what do i tick off?

Rolling PB or getting Rolled by PB?

You guys had a great run! gotta say VE and NG were the best of the 5 to have fun with! :wub:
[/quote]

Kaskus can be honoured that they were the only alliance to open Pandora's Box...

Daikos, should use this one..

[img]http://pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/when-you-see-your-ex-after-the-breakup.gif[/img]

[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/miabiboy_14/LaughandDriveAway50Cent.gif[/img]

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1337261181' post='2968618']
Aren't most of you guys linked by individual treaties still?
[/quote]

It only took 6 pages for someone to actually understand why this bloc has been dissolved.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1337248327' post='2968558']
Your informants are either out of touch or your info is just not up to date. Or you're doing it on purpose.

Good luck to the PB alliances. You guys were a great bloc I am proud to have puppetmastered from the outside.
[/quote]

I am aware of the masochistic and asinine tendencies of an alliance involved, so of course it wouldn't be up to date for you even though it's been a constant issue at this point for over a year, especially given the relatively "caretaker" style government in place at the present time.

We cannot expect any action to take place when the governments have had either non-politicians at the helm at the present time, or incompetents preceding them. Of course, the wishy-washiness of an electorate run amuck has shown its consequences to lead to such a state.

You are aware the same things were said of the issues between that alliance and the alliance that left PB recently, right?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1337264199' post='2968643']
Thank god. Now, all previosly known PB alliances go and create treaties with eachother... oh wait, I was too late, this is already happening.
[/quote]

I'm not sure why you weren't expecting that. The lack of viability of the bloc is attributable to the configuration of just three alliances not making a lot of sense. Only one treaty has been upgraded as a result. If the dissolution was supposed to be representative of a split between GOONS/VE, surprise would make more sense. However, this is not the case.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1337264913' post='2968646']
FOK's dead? Pandora's Box is gone?

All praise be to the God of Thunder and Rock'n'Roll. All we have to do is pray and Johan wills it!
[/quote]

FOK is not dead... If that's what you think you are sorely mistaken. Non Grata is FOK with a different skin... Most of our gov are ex-FOKkers at one time or another. :awesome: