NDO DoW

Tevron

Finally...

Some stupid war that has grown out of proportion for both sides doing something stupid!! Even without the intervention of DR/Anon/G-6 like alliances too! I full heartedly support this.

As for another suggestion, NDO, you really, REALLY should be using nukes on TPC unless you planned on getting rolled.

Best of luck to everyone.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1335155464' post='2957619']
Funny, I think I remember doing this to him at least once last round, too. Maybe third time will be the charm on buying a proper number of spies...
[/quote]

I'm sorry I'm a little short handed my spies had to fly my bombers , work the SDI and some even had to take a rifle and do ground attacks

o/ adude
How are you bud

RoadRash

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1335222608' post='2957960']
You noobs forgot to hit me. Best of luck to you.
[/quote]

Sorry you wernt in top 3 ...
If u like I have 2 slots open u can come over for a little while

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1335225599' post='2958029']
Sorry you wernt in top 3 ...
If u like I have 2 slots open u can come over for a little while
[/quote]
I saw who you hit and i dont think they need my help. My advise to you is hope for peace.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1335226521' post='2958053']
I saw who you hit and i dont think they need my help. My advise to you is hope for peace.
[/quote]
I'm not worried about peace if I was I wouldn't have hit the top 3 but thanks for the advice ..

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335201644' post='2957822']
I wasn't sure if your nation was Hellas or not :P You have been quiet recently?
[/quote]

Yeah, after the !@#$fest over the DR/Anon/G6 stuff, I left TE because people whine to much. Came back for some friends (started off in LLAAPC) and then joined Hellas. Now, whining has once again ensued.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1335234006' post='2958208']
Yeah, after the !@#$fest over the DR/Anon/G6 stuff, I left TE because people whine to much. Came back for some friends (started off in LLAAPC) and then joined Hellas. Now, whining has once again ensued.
[/quote]

On the same scale? Not at all :P

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335310251' post='2958683']
Not even the on the same level at all as the epic G6/OP !@#$%*fests
[/quote]

Oh I know. But still, I was hoping beyond hope that people would just stop completely. I have a feeling that will never happen though.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1335314932' post='2958755']
Oh I know. But still, I was hoping beyond hope that people would just stop completely. I have a feeling that will never happen though.
[/quote]

There will always be whining, just on varying degrees. This will never change within TE. I stopped caring about it a while ago. Anyways, Glad to see you make a return.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335337122' post='2958911']
There will always be whining, just on varying degrees. This will never change within TE. I stopped caring about it a while ago. Anyways, Glad to see you make a return.
[/quote]

Yeah, I need to stop caring as well. I am gonna apply the same rule to TE as I do to SE. Just scan the forums and replies for something decent and of substance. This way I only have like 1 or 2 posts I could possibly reply too.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1335314932' post='2958755']
[/quote]

With G6/Anon/etc gone people have been left with an itching sensation deep in their gut. A gaping hole now sits in a place that was once filled with aggression towards G6/Anon/etc. Like a drug addict on withdrawal, the OWF desperately needs something to fill the void, snapping at every little thing they can find. The healing process will probably take a very long time and lots of effort, but perhaps one day the OWF shall have its hole filled by something bigger and better.

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1335406862' post='2959443']
With G6/Anon/etc gone people have been left with an itching sensation deep in their gut. A gaping hole now sits in a place that was once filled with aggression towards G6/Anon/etc. Like a drug addict on withdrawal, the OWF desperately needs something to fill the void, snapping at every little thing they can find. The healing process will probably take a very long time and lots of effort, but perhaps one day the OWF shall have its hole filled by something bigger and better.
[/quote]
So very true. Your high intellect and great analytical skill shows :)

[/quote]

Awesome post is awesome. Maybe next round I will recreate G6 or something.

[/quote]

I think that OP has filled that void for some people. :P