NDO DoW

Tevron

[center]New Desolate Order - DoW
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Ericadia/ev/hail_sahra_full.gif[/img]

We relaxed in a flourishing oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert, enjoying the cold spring water and tall palm trees that it had to offer. Meanwhile, our friends over at Hellas were having a battle with the cradle of snakes and all was going well. While fighting the snakes, the leader of Hellas found a cobra among the ranks of the snakes. The Phoenix Cobras has engaged in an unsanctioned act of aggression against our fellow Hellenes by spying on the leader of Hellas. Therefore from this moment, our tanks shall roll, our soldiers shall fight and we WILL defend the honor of our friends. Dishonorable acts shall not go unpunished, and damage will be dealt. We the desolate states of the New Desolate Order herby declare war upon The Phoenix Cobras to defend the welfare of our friends in Hellas. This is not an activation of a treaty, but an activation of the sovereign will of our desolate states. We wish all parties participating in this war good luck and we hope to keep things classy.

P.S hope you got the joke
"birds of a feather, flock together"
"snakes of a scale, will always fail"[/center]

Currently, we have roughly 25 actually active members, of which our average NS is 6,000. We don't plan to make this war unfair, so we won't be using nuclear weapons, and I expect TPC will honor that same commitment to a fair fight, that we know they have shown in the past.

You must be really new to TE, pretty sure you've $%&@ed up your blitz.

One thing I can get behind in this though, GO ROADRASH GO :awesome:

Edit

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1335153136' post='2957586']
and I expect TPC will honor that same commitment to a fair fight
[/quote]

I hope not, incompetence like this needs to be punished.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1335153439' post='2957593']
GO ROADRASH GO :awesome:
[/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Rashville. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. :ph34r: [/quote]

Funny, I think I remember doing this to him at least once last round, too. Maybe third time will be the charm on buying a proper number of spies...

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1335155464' post='2957619']
Funny, I think I remember doing this to him at least once last round, too. Maybe third time will be the charm on buying a proper number of spies...
[/quote]

This doesn't change my opinion of him..

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1335153136' post='2957586']
Currently, we have roughly 25 actually active members, of which our average NS is 6,000. We don't plan to make this war unfair, so we won't be using nuclear weapons, and I expect TPC will honor that same commitment to a fair fight, that we know they have shown in the past.
[/quote]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1335156833' post='2957630']
Non-nuke wars by top tier AA's after day 30? :blush:
[/quote]

Hold on now...there is absolutely [u][i][b]NO[/b][/i][/u] agreement to not use nukes. Every time we've tried to defuse this situation with common sense it's resulted in an escalation. Enough. I remain completely open to fixing this, but until NDO gets it together and pulls back and nuclear Hellas nations cease nuking non-nuclear CoS nations, we will not relent until their power to make war is completely and utterly destroyed.

The solution remains what I have pushed for since the beginning. Everyone go home and let the young members of CoS and Hellas fight and learn.

Edited by King James XVIII

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1335162491' post='2957684']
Hold on now...there is absolutely [u][i][b]NO[/b][/i][/u] agreement to not use nukes. Every time we've tried to defuse this situation with common sense it's resulted in an escalation. Enough. I remain completely open to fixing this, but until NDO gets it together and pulls back and nuclear Hellas nations cease nuking non-nuclear CoS nations, we will not relent until their power to make war is completely and utterly destroyed.

The solution remains what I have pushed for since the beginning. [b]Everyone go home and let the young members of CoS and Hellas fight and learn.[/b]
[/quote]

.... as you declare on me an hour ago? Come on bro, this is another case of the double standards you guys all use.

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1335163538' post='2957692']
.... as you declare on me an hour ago? Come on bro, this is another case of the double standards you guys all use.
[/quote]

We're hitting you because you used nuclear weapons against CoS - the same reason we hit BadWolf, as we have made clear on numerous occasions.

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1335163538' post='2957692']
[/quote]

After you dropped two nukes on Stygian.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Hellas&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1335164181' post='2957697']
After you dropped two nukes on Stygian.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Hellas&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance
[/quote]

We've all had this discussion already. You offered peace talks later. We can begin talks then.

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1335153275' post='2957589']
/o NDO !!

Let's see now TPC when they are not 4 times more in membership how they will fight ...
[/quote]

I'm gonna guess "far and away, well enough to take on you and NDO" but that's just me. TPC has survived a long time in this game. That isn't a fluke.

Also, this war is stupid.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1335175143' post='2957717']
I'm gonna guess "far and away, well enough to take on you and NDO" but that's just me. TPC has survived a long time in this game. That isn't a fluke.

Also, this war is stupid.
[/quote]

I agree, this war is stupid. It was made stupid the moment TPC stuck its nose in it instead of leaving it be. If you have a training alliance, allow it to be trained. Stop coddling it as if it was a baby and allow the damn thing to walk on its [i]OWN[/i] two feet. Otherwise merge the little baby waby into the mother alliance and don't have one.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1335181579' post='2957733']
I agree, this war is stupid. It was made stupid the moment TPC stuck its nose in it instead of leaving it be. If you have a training alliance, allow it to be trained. Stop coddling it as if it was a baby and allow the damn thing to walk on its [i]OWN[/i] two feet. Otherwise merge the little baby waby into the mother alliance and don't have one.
[/quote]

Kind sir, would you be so kind to update your profile information to coincide with the rules, so we know which nation in TE that's posting? Thanks. I showed you mine, now it's your turn to show me yours :ehm:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335191966' post='2957771']
Kind sir, would you be so kind to update your profile information to coincide with the rules, so we know which nation in TE that's posting? Thanks. I showed you mine, now it's your turn to show me yours :ehm:
[/quote]

Hey Hiro, long time mate. :D