A Remnant and a Relic walk into a bar...

AirMe

[quote name='Celtic' timestamp='1334703488' post='2955005']
I can't fully remember our 3-day plan, but probably something to do with having half your total strength, half your nukes and a higher average strength with just a third of your alliance's total membership. Tell me again about respectable alliances.

Thanks for your well-wishes.

Take Care,

Celtic
[/quote]

Judging by your response I am going to assume you don't understand why Hereno posted what he did. He is more referring to the very small number of nations that resided on the NAAC AA while the alliance did not "exist". While our alliance made some pretty heavy sacrifices to protect the AA, we were burned by one of the nations on the AA, and he knows who he is. Hereno's resentment is a bit misguided. We hold ill will with just that one member of your alliance, especially as most of the present alliance just recently came onto the AA.

As such, we wish you good luck.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1334813863' post='2955662']
Judging by your response I am going to assume you don't understand why Hereno posted what he did. He is more referring to the very small number of nations that resided on the NAAC AA while the alliance did not "exist". While our alliance made some pretty heavy sacrifices to protect the AA, we were burned by one of the nations on the AA, and he knows who he is. Hereno's resentment is a bit misguided. We hold ill will with just that one member of your alliance, especially as most of the present alliance just recently came onto the AA.

As such, we wish you good luck.
[/quote]

You took a responsibility.
You failed on this responsibility, I had to come INFORM you of the attacks upon our AA. This shouldn't have had to happen, if you were serious about protecting the AA you would have been on it faster than a fly on crap. But that didn't happen, you also didn't ask Ronin for any help while they could have helped with aid and rebuilding your nations.

You can hold Ill will against me, doesn't matter to me. I can stand by the fact that I acted in the best interests of the players on the NAAC AA, and I had the attacks cease against us. As I pointed out, I had to come to you and go "Hey look were getting attacked, are you gonna do anything?" And by that point in time, I was already involved in a nuclear exchange.

Hold you ill will either way, most of us don't care. We proved we could take blows with the nations of Zombie Squad, we didn't have multi-billion or even multi-million dollar WC's, nor did we have WRC's or full wonders. The nations that fought against Zombie Squad were in the same situation as your nations, we just didn't back down we put it all on the table; And if I recall correctly from what Motor and his buddies all said, the Tetris nations just quit fighting. That the ones who were fighting, weren't having the same coordinated effect that the NAAC nations were having even though we were never on IRC together we still hit in sync and were having fun doing it.

As I said in the past, if you cant handle a responsibility. Then don't take it.

Thank you for the wishes though.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1334814437' post='2955667']
You took a responsibility.
You failed on this responsibility, I had to come INFORM you of the attacks upon our AA. This shouldn't have had to happen, if you were serious about protecting the AA you would have been on it faster than a fly on crap. But that didn't happen, you also didn't ask Ronin for any help while they could have helped with aid and rebuilding your nations.

You can hold Ill will against me, doesn't matter to me. I can stand by the fact that I acted in the best interests of the players on the NAAC AA, and I had the attacks cease against us. As I pointed out, I had to come to you and go "Hey look were getting attacked, are you gonna do anything?" And by that point in time, I was already involved in a nuclear exchange.

Hold you ill will either way, most of us don't care. We proved we could take blows with the nations of Zombie Squad, we didn't have multi-billion or even multi-million dollar WC's, nor did we have WRC's or full wonders. The nations that fought against Zombie Squad were in the same situation as your nations, we just didn't back down we put it all on the table; And if I recall correctly from what Motor and his buddies all said, the Tetris nations just quit fighting. That the ones who were fighting, weren't having the same coordinated effect that the NAAC nations were having even though we were never on IRC together we still hit in sync and were having fun doing it.

As I said in the past, if you cant handle a responsibility. Then don't take it.

Thank you for the wishes though.
[/quote]

Oh hey everybody! Shotgun here has to drag his alliance through the mud again.

1) Lie. you did not come to us about that.
2) Wrong, we did contact Ronin, who should have been equally fast on attacking them no?
3) Cool, a bunch of low ns cn veterans (NAAC) with nukes can fight better than noobs. It's not like ZS picked hard targets ;)
4) Nice of you to point out again how you got peace with Zombie Squad and saw fit to not tell your protectors who were still fighting FOR YOU AND YOUR ALLIANCE. I PMed you asking you to come on IRC so we can plan a strategy, you could have told me then (yeah I still would have been pissed), but no, you waited until we discussed our counterattack and then basically went, "lol actually i got peace with zombie squad already, so I'm out".

Tetris handled the responsibility and did not back down. Guess what. Our cancelling protection on you did not end wars with Zombie Squad. We fought them until they deleted. We cancelled on you because of your actions alone.

I had no intention of derailing this thread, but I felt it was necessary to rebut this unnecessarily aggressive attack on our character after I wished NAAC well. I'll be leaving this thread now.

And here we go again

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1334815426' post='2955670']
Oh hey everybody! Shotgun here has to drag his alliance through the mud again.

1) Lie. you did not come to us about that.
[/quote]

Wrong, and Swatch0 can attest to this.

2) Wrong, we did contact Ronin, who should have been equally fast on attacking them no?
[/quote]

This is after I got in contact with you and talked to AirMe about a Aid drop.
3) Cool, a bunch of low ns cn veterans (NAAC) with nukes can fight better than noobs. It's not like ZS picked hard targets ;)
[/quote]

I was the only one that fought in that was on the NAAC AA with Nuclear weapons get your facts right. Bela, sent a aid package down to the three of us lower nations.

4) Nice of you to point out again how you got peace with Zombie Squad and saw fit to not tell your protectors who were still fighting FOR YOU AND YOUR ALLIANCE. I PMed you asking you to come on IRC so we can plan a strategy, you could have told me then (yeah I still would have been pissed), but no, you waited until we discussed our counterattack and then basically went, "lol actually i got peace with zombie squad already, so I'm out".
[/quote]

I can admit I failed to inform you but your leaving a mass of facts out.

For one, you asked me to attack again when I was completely crippled and I had explained this to you. You then tried to convince me to get chozo and Hannibal into attack the nations again, even though they were crippled as well.

Key facts you leave out are massive.

Also saying I went "lol actually I got peace with zombie squad already, so I'm out." False.

I told you I had achieved peace for the NAAC AA, this was after I told you that I could not partake within the counter attack, you have a very selective memory.

Also what about Swatch0? From what I remember after Motorfist and his mates got through attacking us, and Swatch0 since he went in first wave as well. Swatch0 was left to sit there, he was aided back up by his enemies and Bela. You sent him I think it was six million if I recall correctly, combined from Motorfist and the NAAC AA he received from us alone around 25 million to get himself back in shape.

Tetris handled the responsibility and did not back down. Guess what. Our cancelling protection on you did not end wars with Zombie Squad. We fought them until they deleted. We cancelled on you because of your actions alone.
[/quote]

You didn't handle it like you should have, I even have gone over this with you on IRC. All it lead to was you swearing and booting me from the channel, tough you failed to protect us. In the end Motorfist didn't like you, that was what it came down to with fighting his group.

You fought them till they deleted good job, I've had to do that with rogues in the past do you want a cookie?

I had no intention of derailing this thread, but I felt it was necessary to rebut this unnecessarily aggressive attack on our character after I wished NAAC well. I'll be leaving this thread now.
[/quote]

Unnecessary attack? Actually your alliance fired false facts, it's called I corrected you completely with the full facts, of course your nor Hereno have ever been able to take the truth.

Congrats you made me a liar cuz holy $%#^

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1334815983' post='2955671']

Wrong, and Swatch0 can attest to this.[/quote]

Swatch0 wasn't even involved until after a solid month in. We only asked him to help because we had no nuke nations in range anymore. Bet you were hoping I would do what I said and not reply.

[quote]
This is after I got in contact with you and talked to AirMe about a Aid drop.[/quote]

Hmmm. 99% positive I never spoke to AirMe about an Aid Drop.

[quote]
Also saying I went "lol actually I got peace with zombie squad already, so I'm out." False.

I told you I had achieved peace for the NAAC AA, this was after I told you that I could not partake within the counter attack, you have a very selective memory.[/quote]

I... uh.. don't even know what to say to this.

[quote]
Also what about Swatch0? From what I remember after Motorfist and his mates got through attacking us, and Swatch0 since he went in first wave as well. Swatch0 was left to sit there, he was aided back up by his enemies and Bela. You sent him I think it was six million if I recall correctly, combined from Motorfist and the NAAC AA he received from us alone around 25 million to get himself back in shape.[/quote]

Yeah you're wrong here too. Swatch0 can tell you I personally sent him aid until he was rebuilt.

[quote]
Unnecessary attack? Actually your alliance fired false facts, it's called I corrected you completely with the full facts, of course your nor Hereno have ever been able to take the truth.
[/quote]

Actually yes it was completely unnecessary. I simply stated we do not like you (actually I didn't even say that, I left it ambiguous so you yourself could save face and not look like an ass in front of your alliance) and that we had no ill towards NAAC. Furthermore, your facts are 90% lies and 10% stretched truths/inaccuracies. I would say try again, but you're going on my ignore list because not reading your posts will likely make me like your alliance a lot more.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1334816703' post='2955680']
Congrats you made me a liar cuz holy $%#^

Swatch0 wasn't even involved until after a solid month in. We only asked him to help because we had no nuke nations in range anymore. Bet you were hoping I would do what I said and not reply.
[/quote]
Wrong, and no I was hoping you would so I could embarrass you even more. Then again I don't expect anything less than total ignorance from your alliance.

Hmmm. 99% positive I never spoke to AirMe about an Aid Drop.
[/quote]

Re-Read what I said. I talked to him about a aid drop, he actually said you to at one point "Do you guys need help?" and you response was "No, I think we've got this handled". I do remember that one pretty clearly.

Yeah you're wrong here too. Swatch0 can tell you I personally sent him aid until he was rebuilt.
[/quote]

I actually had a convo with him about this the other day and I'm going with what he said. I can provide the exact log where he said that.

Actually yes it was completely unnecessary.
[/quote]

Nope it wasn't, Hereno's comment was unnecessary as our argument has been since you guys can't move past your past.

I simply stated we do not like you (actually I didn't even say that, I left it ambiguous so you yourself could save face and not look like an ass in front of your alliance) and that we had no ill towards NAAC.
[/quote]

Re-Read your own post, and you'll see that you tried to put the blame completely on me and make it seem like your alliance did everything when they very well didn't do much for us.

Furthermore, your facts are 90% lies and 10% stretched truths/inaccuracies. I would say try again, but you're going on my ignore list because not reading your posts will likely make me like your alliance a lot more.
[/quote]

No I'd say that would be your posts having the lies and inaccuracies since you have attempted to save yourself in the past and then you take a shot at me hoping I don't see it, great way of conducting foreign affairs.

I could go on with questions that were asked in the past that you didn't have a response to but I won't. Good day sir.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1334803919' post='2955590']
Its not that, it just looks like TLR is trying to revive NAAC and protecting them for a PR boost, so i was just clearing that up.
[/quote]

This perhaps is the dumbest statement in this thread. And thats after Hereno's post!

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1334889176' post='2956002']
This perhaps is the dumbest statement in this thread. And thats after Hereno's post!
[/quote]

I don't get why you're so upset about it. My bad blood over that as far as Ronin went died months ago.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1334890592' post='2956012']
I don't get why you're so upset about it. My bad blood over that as far as Ronin went died months ago.
[/quote]

I am not upset and I wish everyone would just drop it. The bad blood between NAAC and Tetris should be water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1334891288' post='2956019']
I am not upset and I wish everyone would just drop it. The bad blood between NAAC and Tetris should be water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.
[/quote]

It pretty much is. I decided to be a dick and everybody took me way too seriously.

I said good luck, dang it. <_<

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1334891460' post='2956020']
It pretty much is. I decided to be a dick and everybody took me way too seriously.

I said good luck, dang it. <_<
[/quote]

Hmm, something seems familiar about this... :P

Glad to see you two are/have worked it out.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1334892086' post='2956025']
This thread is now about Tetris. Thank you Jonathan Buck, and congratulations to the rest of NAAC on your reformation!
[/quote]

Thanks for the good wishes, keep a leash on USMC next time since he seems to be the only one that's provoking issues.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1334912557' post='2956103']
Thanks for the good wishes, keep a leash on USMC next time since he seems to be the only one that's provoking issues.
[/quote]

1) I hold the leash.
2) Are you literally retarded?

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1334946297' post='2956198']
1) I hold the leash.
2) Are you literally retarded?
[/quote]

EASY here people. Agree to disagree. Move on. Thank you, Tetris members, and everyone for your well-wishes. We very much appreciate it, and look forward to the possibility of warming relations with all who genuinely make efforts towards friendship.

Any individuals who continue to pursue the theory that TLR has masterminded this whole thing as a publicity stunt ought to spend less time worrying about that, and more time worrying positioning their tin-foil hats to most effectively prevent extra-terrestrial mind control. They might be watching you right now. (boo!)

Take Care,

Celtic