RE playing in the SUN

jraenar

B-)
..."Then i said to my self :

What a wonderful Day...!"

... Then i said to myself, What a wonderful Day...!!!":lol1:

[color="#2E8B57"]Let's have FUN, guys! (Or at least you can try ...LOL!)

[/color]

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1333375053' post='2947292']
no 86. You guys like holding over ten members on pending.. I already brought it up to govt. I think you guys are using it as fodder maybe? Im not sure. When they are pending for over 5 days... they are members

Thats ok.. Like I talked about last night.. It aint over, till its over big guy ;)

Im also getting these rumors about a spy and it would make sense to why you were ready..
Good ole SUN :D
[/quote]
Spies suck and the AA that plants them as well.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1333392676' post='2947383']
Spies suck and the AA that plants them as well.
[/quote]

SUN didn't plant any spies, but yes I can agree they do suck :rolleyes:

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1333350131' post='2947221']
Blood for the blood god etc
I was getting annoyed with my infra anyways
[/quote]

Can't tell what your nation/alliance is, so unsure how to interpret.

B-)

Just had a lot of fun attacking 5 Sunnys tonight... it was exhilarating...!!!~ of course they are at this moment hitting the old crap out of me, and putting me to dry up on a high branch... Even Killer Cruiser had to taste a little Roman cuisine from my hands... I expect him to nuke me any time soon... that's a given... but man i had bushels of FUN, hitting them before the could do anything to avoid it...!!! GREAT!!!

:lol1::smug::smug::smug::smug::P:)B-):ehm::ehm::ehm::nuke:

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1333431191' post='2947701']
B-)

Just had a lot of fun attacking 5 Sunnys tonight... it was exhilarating...!!!~ of course they are at this moment hitting the old crap out of me, and putting me to dry up on a high branch... Even Killer Cruiser had to taste a little Roman cuisine from my hands... I expect him to nuke me any time soon... that's a given... but man i had bushels of FUN, hitting them before the could do anything to avoid it...!!! GREAT!!!

[/quote]

This war has gotten you way too excited :P

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1333431191' post='2947701']
B-)

[/quote]

The RE guys attacking me can barely pull off a blitz. In fact, they screwed it all up multiple times.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1333483049' post='2947958']
The RE guys attacking me can barely pull off a blitz. In fact, they screwed it all up multiple times.
[/quote]
My body is ready...
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000121

I should have figured xr1 would be the first one to start with the bad mouthing :)

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1333462459' post='2947824']
This war has gotten you way too excited :P
[/quote]

B-)

Surely righto...LOL! Here we have what at CN:Standard would be almost unthinkable ... +to destroy and be destroyed, in an almost unending war time mode, acquiring experience in nation's building, maintenance, and battlefield fiery "horrors" and what not... and then, going happily to re-construct what ever is left of our dominions, not once, but as many times it is needed... and getting "paid" 5 mil each time we go through it...! Yeah, it sucks big time when you see your nice and handsomely built kingdom been reduced to melting scrap, but,well, that's part of the FUN....!!!!:smug::lol1::ehm::P:blush:

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1333532831' post='2948191']
B-)

Surely righto...LOL! Here we have what at CN:Standard would be almost unthinkable ... +to destroy and be destroyed, in an almost unending war time mode, acquiring experience in nation's building, maintenance, and battlefield fiery "horrors" and what not... and then, going happily to re-construct what ever is left of our dominions, not once, but as many times it is needed... and getting "paid" 5 mil each time we go through it...! Yeah, it sucks big time when you see your nice and handsomely built kingdom been reduced to melting scrap, but,well, that's part of the FUN....!!!!:smug::lol1::ehm::P:blush:
[/quote]

Yea sucks for your nation and mine. We are suffering the same fate :wacko:

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1333605139' post='2948550']
Just an update, SUN has sued for peace. Attacks stop next update.
[/quote]
Grats on the peace and good luck to both parties on the rebuild.