Creepy Crawlers DoE DoW

Endurance

Dang that's a bit of a downdeclare there don't you think?

Good luck Catharsis :)

Edit: Now they have to thank Catharsis for DoEing for them too :P

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1333085869' post='2945387']
Creepy Crawlers hereby declares war on Catharsis.

Sign, leader of Creepy Crawlers. XD
[/quote]
Looks like a down declare.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1333117245' post='2945532']
Dang that's a bit of a downdeclare there don't you think?

Good luck Catharsis :)

Edit: Now they have to thank Catharsis for DoEing for them too :P
[/quote]

Thanks, I know right? We never though that someone would declare war this early, and without a DoW before the war(even when most of the time they come in like 5 minutes before any attack, but that still count for something) but hey, anything goes in TE nowadays. We are quite disappointed though, since this is like the last round and all, after what the admin pulled a week ago. Maybe, these Creepy Crawlers just wanna to mess with everybody early then leave the game or something? We will try to take them out so you guys wouldn't have to deal with their nonsense. Good luck to you too. :smug:

Edited by Endurance

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1333136737' post='2945643']
Fabulous down declare. Almost makes me wish I kept Synergy for a war so we could counter CC to help Catharsis.
[/quote]

Thanks for the thought, but please don't use us as an excuse to down declare on Synergy. TE, deteriorated so much these days. Back in the days, there use to be "fair matches" or something like that, people used to keep scores here and there, and there used to be DoW before attacks and some kind of manner when declaring war. Instead, now we have a bunch of role playing cockroaches-wannabes. Sad day.

[b]ForGIve My iGnOraNce oF YoUr hUmAn StaNDarD prCeDuRes foR posTINg "sTAs" wIth The DoW.

5:45PM STat UpdAtE 3/29

CAthaRSis:
21 NAtioNS
121,273 NS
5774.9 ANS
47 nUKes

cREepy crawLErs:
24 nATioNs
139,200 NS
5800.3 ANS
52 NuKEs[/b]

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1333143507' post='2945708']
Thanks for the thought, but please don't use us as an excuse to down declare on Synergy. TE, deteriorated so much these days. Back in the days, there use to be "fair matches" or something like that, people used to keep scores here and there, and there used to be DoW before attacks and some kind of manner when declaring war. Instead, now we have a bunch of role playing cockroaches-wannabes. Sad day.
[/quote]

Do you even proof read what you post? You make yourself sound like an ignorant ass hat.

[quote name='Bugzilla' timestamp='1333163525' post='2945882']
[b]ForGIve My iGnOraNce oF YoUr hUmAn StaNDarD prCeDuRes foR posTINg "sTAs" wIth The DoW.

CAthaRSis:
21 NAtioNS
121,273 NS
5774.9 ANS
47 nUKes

cREepy crawLErs:
24 nATioNs
139,200 NS
5800.3 ANS
52 NuKEs[/b]
[/quote]

That's nice. Glad you know how to make new accounts to hide your true identity.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1333166433' post='2945905']
Do you even proof read what you post? You make yourself sound like an ignorant ass hat.
[/quote]

Really? What do you mean? I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you clarify your most humbleness?

[quote name='Bugzilla' timestamp='1333163525' post='2945882']

CAthaRSis:
21 NAtioNS
121,273 NS
5774.9 ANS
47 nUKes

cREepy crawLErs:
24 nATioNs
139,200 NS
5800.3 ANS
52 NuKEs[/b]
[/quote]

Really, you didn't know about ""sTAs" wIth The DoW" then did you travel back in time to gather that data or made that out of your memory?

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1333194560' post='2946077']
Really? What do you mean? I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you clarify your most humbleness?
[/quote]
He said he wished Synergy was here this round so he could declare on Creepy Crawlers for such a terrible down-declare. And you somehow twisted that into Synergy declaring on ... Synergy.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1333198162' post='2946096']
Really, you didn't know about ""sTAs" wIth The DoW" then did you travel back in time to gather that data or made that out of your memory?
[/quote]
I would think it's obvious to pull stats from an alliance while making a target list. Keep the target list around, and you know the stats.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1333308867' post='2946844']
He said he wished Synergy was here this round so he could declare on Creepy Crawlers for such a terrible down-declare. And you somehow twisted that into Synergy declaring on ... Synergy.
[/quote]

Is that what you got from it? It's difficult to decipher broken English, but this is what I was talking about. Funny how you say you want to help an alliance and they turn around and tell you that your evil, a d*uche or something to that sort.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6