A DoW? Already? onoes! OMG!

Isaac MatthewII

Poor form?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332901033' post='2943963']
You were at the time but I said you told us Baskan was RD.
[/quote]
that's not accurate either.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332904812' post='2944017']
Elaborate on that...
[/quote]
After being harassed by yall [i]while a member[/i] of APC, I had had enough and deleted my nation. I was told by yall that if I made a new nation in TE, yall would hunt me down and ZI me in perpetuity. I didn't have a nation and was not a member of an alliance.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1332905566' post='2944040']
After being harassed by yall [i]while a member[/i] of APC, I had had enough and deleted my nation. I was told by yall that if I made a new nation in TE, yall would hunt me down and ZI me in perpetuity. I didn't have a nation and was not a member of an alliance.
[/quote]
I dont remember any threats of hunting you down. But I do remember while being a member you told us that Baskan was RD and it was legit. You were also in the room as the deal went down. Coming from GLOF and GLOF being the ones that wanted us to hit RD we considered you a spy. When asked to prove us wrong you deleted after hitting my nation. But the point is this was 2 rounds ago, and you are still butt hurt. This is steve get over it. The point of rounds is its not permanent. Heck we were going to sign a trade treaty with Syn last round but they hit us at update after the Christmas break. Why? Because they wanted to. Do you see us hitting Syn every round and hitting them this round before there was even nukes so we are throwing rocks at each other? No because we didnt get butt hurt we got over it. I suggest you learn that tactic. Like my old cadre always said "Deal with it".

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332906185' post='2944057']
I dont remember any threats of hunting you down. But I do remember while being a member you told us that Baskan was RD and it was legit. You were also in the room as the deal went down. Coming from GLOF and GLOF being the ones that wanted us to hit RD we considered you a spy. When asked to prove us wrong you deleted after hitting my nation. But the point is this was 2 rounds ago, and you are still butt hurt. This is steve get over it. The point of rounds is its not permanent. Heck we were going to sign a trade treaty with Syn last round but they hit us at update after the Christmas break. Why? Because they wanted to. Do you see us hitting Syn every round and hitting them this round before there was even nukes so we are throwing rocks at each other? No because we didnt get butt hurt we got over it. I suggest you learn that tactic. Like my old cadre always said "Deal with it".
[/quote]
I distinctly remember you guys threatening Auctor with ZI, tbh. Though again, I stress that I had no contact with GLoF over this issue at all. It was basically me with the RD thing and me alone. If anyone should be "butt-hurt" (Awesome childish and immature term btw) it [i]should[/i] be you (Sorta like you whining on the TE forums right now, but I digress :V). I don't think having mindless fun beating on the AP Coalition is being "butt-hurt" since all (excluding Auctor) have never actually had contact with you about TE [i]at all.[/i] Not sure how nations that haven't had any contact with you at all at "butt-hurt" over something that doesn't and didn't affect them at all.

[quote name='Baskan' timestamp='1332907695' post='2944087']
I distinctly remember you guys threatening Auctor with ZI, tbh. Though again, I stress that I had no contact with GLoF over this issue at all. It was basically me with the RD thing and me alone. If anyone should be "butt-hurt" (Awesome childish and immature term btw) it [i]should[/i] be you (Sorta like you whining on the TE forums right now, but I digress :V). I don't think having mindless fun beating on the AP Coalition is being "butt-hurt" since all (excluding Auctor) have never actually had contact with you about TE [i]at all.[/i] Not sure how nations that haven't had any contact with you at all at "butt-hurt" over something that doesn't and didn't affect them at all.
[/quote]

Actually that is not true. Not being in GLOF how would you even know if we had contact with them? and a childish term for children.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332908936' post='2944110']
Actually that is not true. Not being in GLOF how would you even know if we had contact with them? and a childish term for children.
[/quote]
I can't talk to people anymore? Didn't know of this rule. I stress I had no contact with GLoF themselves, yet I can still hear things from different sources.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332906185' post='2944057']
I dont remember any threats of hunting you down. But I do remember while being a member you told us that Baskan was RD and it was legit. You were also in the room as the deal went down. Coming from GLOF and GLOF being the ones that wanted us to hit RD we considered you a spy. When asked to prove us wrong you deleted after hitting my nation. [u][b]But the point is this was 2 rounds ago, and you are still butt hurt. This is steve get over it. The point of rounds is its not permanent[/b][/u]. Heck we were going to sign a trade treaty with Syn last round but they hit us at update after the Christmas break. Why? Because they wanted to. Do you see us hitting Syn every round and hitting them this round before there was even nukes so we are throwing rocks at each other? No because we didnt get butt hurt we got over it. I suggest you learn that tactic. Like my old cadre always said "Deal with it".
[/quote]
Main reason why I love Tournament Edition over Standard Edition.. There is a reset for everyone to start over and compete.. As well as the drama.. Don't keep grudges.. They wreck the game sometimes -_-

Baskan and Auctor, you don't need to lie. We have seen the logs and cross-checked everything with RD. The fake nation links, the dual to end the war between APC and GLOF, and of course the logs from IRC.
I did see that RD and GLOF had a war in round 19 and soon after our little mess started. When you wouldn't stop attacking Isaac I came over as MoFA. Your peace terms were, "Attack RD and we'll give peace."
Now after some time Isaac joined APC and you hit him again and that whole thing started where you pretended to be RD.

Tsk tsk.

End result:
APC and RD are great friends,
GLOF/Squatters failed.

Boohoo cry less. (new round btw)

Seems that APC needs to take their own advice. The problem with the whole, "rounds aren't meant to be permanent" thing is well, APC has obviously existed for at least 3 rounds. That is making it permanent. Isaac has obviously been in APC for all three rounds which makes it permanent.

If ya'll want things to be more fluid, keeping the same alliances going multiple rounds means you are keeping things permanent. I joined up as part of LLAAPC simply to have fun hitting an alliance. All that happened was APC cried like little !@#$%*es the entire time and continue to do so.

Also, if last round nothing happened except for an AA of APC Sucks, then this has not gone on for 3 rounds. It went for part of 1 round and the beginning of another round. Frankly, all the crying I see from APC over this is quite amusing and sad at the same time. The OOC threats from Chaos is ridiculous and not necessary in any form whether supposedly a joke or not. The crossing by APC into SE is also not necessary whatsoever, again whether as a joke or not.

So frankly, APC should probably just drop this whole being butthurt and crossing every line there could possibly be in Steve (OOC-IC and Steve-Bob) and shut the $%&@ up bout being hit early. Work with Squatters/LLAAPC in a non-abusive way to end this stupid rivalry. But I have seen the logs of APC OOC attacking and trying to bring Steve to Bob. That is just extremely pathetic.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1332939943' post='2944304']
Seems that APC needs to take their own advice. The problem with the whole, "rounds aren't meant to be permanent" thing is well, APC has obviously existed for at least 3 rounds. That is making it permanent. Isaac has obviously been in APC for all three rounds which makes it permanent.

If ya'll want things to be more fluid, keeping the same alliances going multiple rounds means you are keeping things permanent. I joined up as part of LLAAPC simply to have fun hitting an alliance. All that happened was APC cried like little !@#$%*es the entire time and continue to do so.

Also, if last round nothing happened except for an AA of APC Sucks, then this has not gone on for 3 rounds. It went for part of 1 round and the beginning of another round. Frankly, all the crying I see from APC over this is quite amusing and sad at the same time. The OOC threats from Chaos is ridiculous and not necessary in any form whether supposedly a joke or not. The crossing by APC into SE is also not necessary whatsoever, again whether as a joke or not.

So frankly, APC should probably just drop this whole being butthurt and crossing every line there could possibly be in Steve (OOC-IC and Steve-Bob) and shut the $%&@ up bout being hit early. Work with Squatters/LLAAPC in a non-abusive way to end this stupid rivalry. But I have seen the logs of APC OOC attacking and trying to bring Steve to Bob. That is just extremely pathetic.
[/quote]

Actually not being in APC I would understand your ignorance on the topic. APC Sucks hit us aswell last round for weeks after the RE war. LLAAPC and Squatter are the same people. So yes its been three rounds. APC is not going anywhere but I have not been there since day one. We are not crying we are asking what they want. It is quite annoying trying to build an alliance when you have these guys constantly nagging you and breaking stuff. If you tried to build a house and someone broke everything you built as you built it would you not be a little ticked? They have no clear motives at all. Just to hit us at our worse when we are throwing rocks. This is their tactic for victory. This is the only attack we have lost. Because we were building/away in the relm of RL. Please dont talk about things if you have not been here long enough to know everything. Also I am sure you have seen their side of the logs.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332964816' post='2944454']
Actually not being in APC I would understand your ignorance on the topic. APC Sucks hit us aswell last round for weeks after the RE war. LLAAPC and Squatter are the same people. So yes its been three rounds. APC is not going anywhere but I have not been there since day one. We are not crying we are asking what they want. It is quite annoying trying to build an alliance when you have these guys constantly nagging you and breaking stuff. If you tried to build a house and someone broke everything you built as you built it would you not be a little ticked? They have no clear motives at all. Just to hit us at our worse when we are throwing rocks. This is their tactic for victory. This is the only attack we have lost. Because we were building/away in the relm of RL. Please dont talk about things if you have not been here long enough to know everything. Also I am sure you have seen their side of the logs.
[/quote]

[22:58] <+Chaos> this is a threat: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL
[22:58] <+Chaos> call the cops !@#$%*

That right there pretty much made me want to join LLAAPC. So, I would say I have a fairly good idea of what I am talking about. Not to mention, you made this thread to cry over being attacked on the second day. That is just plain sad dude. Get over it. This is TE. If you don't want people to hold grudges, get people like Chaos under control.

Also, in TE iirc, everything gets broken. That is the whole point of TE. To war. To destroy. Ya'll seriously crying over being attacked in TE... Stop playing TE if you don't wanna be attacked.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1332972177' post='2944502']
[22:58] <+Chaos> this is a threat: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL

That right there pretty much made me want to join LLAAPC. So, I would say I have a fairly good idea of what I am talking about. Not to mention, you made this thread to cry over being attacked on the second day. That is just plain sad dude. Get over it. This is TE. If you don't want people to hold grudges, get people like Chaos under control.

Also, in TE iirc, everything gets broken. That is the whole point of TE. To war. To destroy. Ya'll seriously crying over being attacked in TE... Stop playing TE if you don't wanna be attacked.
[/quote]

Again you dont know what you are talking about. But one at a time. First off if two logs with no history on what happened made you want to join an alliance then you are not a good judge of character. Secondly I made this thread as a DoW, hence the title and asked the opinion of the community in the same OP (God forbid I ask for the opinions of both sides I know its radical <_< ). Thirdly Chaos again is one person and if he said that and you had a round of wars then it should be over. Do you even know why he said that? Go ask your little buddies for the rest of the logs. Also yes TE is about breaking stuff, but it is not about nagging and bothering round after round. That again is the point of a round. It resets and is done. But you are not knowledgeable on the topic so it is understandable that you would embarrass your alliance by posting rubbish.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332974963' post='2944528']
Again you dont know what you are talking about. But one at a time. First off if two logs with no history on what happened made you want to join an alliance then you are not a good judge of character. Secondly I made this thread as a DoW, hence the title and asked the opinion of the community in the same OP (God forbid I ask for the opinions of both sides I know its radical <_< ). Thirdly Chaos again is one person and if he said that and you had a round of wars then it should be over. Do you even know why he said that? Go ask your little buddies for the rest of the logs. Also yes TE is about breaking stuff, but it is not about nagging and bothering round after round. That again is the point of a round. It resets and is done. But you are not knowledgeable on the topic so it is understandable that you would embarrass your alliance by posting rubbish.
[/quote]

Chaos may be one person but it don't matter. Also, Baskan and Auctor are both friends of mine and have been for a while. As for why I joined, those two lines are enough. As for 1 round of wars, I did not even finish my wars due to the amount of crying done over me attacking 3 of your nations and owning them. As for embarassing my alliance, I am in Hellas now. I doubt I am embarassing them as much as your crying over being attacked is embarassing APC. Suck it up. This stuff happens all the time in TE.

Shoot, I remember the crying done over G6 a few rounds back. It seems TE is still just as serious as SE is and few people truly care nothing about their nations as TE is meant to be. Most are far, far too serious about winning TE instead of just having fun.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1332976144' post='2944547']
Chaos may be one person but it don't matter. Also, Baskan and Auctor are both friends of mine and have been for a while. As for why I joined, those two lines are enough. As for 1 round of wars, I did not even finish my wars due to the amount of crying done over me attacking 3 of your nations and owning them. As for embarassing my alliance, I am in Hellas now. I doubt I am embarassing them as much as your crying over being attacked is embarassing APC. Suck it up. This stuff happens all the time in TE.

Shoot, I remember the crying done over G6 a few rounds back. It seems TE is still just as serious as SE is and few people truly care nothing about their nations as TE is meant to be. Most are far, far too serious about winning TE instead of just having fun.
[/quote]

Your lack of intellect is amazing. Two lines with no context is enough to convince you? I hope you don't do anything important in your alliance. "As for one round of wars" I am talking about way back before you even joined into that alliance thinking you know what it was about. Also since you completely ignored what I said, this is a DoW and a question. I have yet to receive an answer from EG. Also the reason you "owned" is because you hit while we were in the initial building stages while your alliance was already prepping for war.

Since Isaac believes those two lines were taken out of context, allow me to present the "context" in which they were said:

[quote][22:56] <+Chaos> you said you wanted out
[22:56] <+Chaos> we left you alone
[22:56] <+Chaos> you held a grudge
[22:56] <@Auctor> no no
[22:56] <+Chaos> yes yes
[22:56] <+Chaos> [b]**** you don't lie to me now[/b]
[22:57] <@Auctor> I'm attacking you pretty much because you're whiny right now
[22:57] <@Auctor> I find that funny
[22:57] <+Chaos> you hijacked the AA
[22:57] <@Auctor> yucks and giggles
[22:57] <+Chaos> [b]I'm so glad for your sake you're behind a computer screen[/b]
[22:57] <@Auctor> oooo
[22:57] <@Auctor> OOC threats now?
[22:58] <+Chaos>[b] this is a threat: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL[/b]
[22:58] <+Chaos> [b]call the cops !@#$%*[/b]
[22:58] <@Auctor> lol
[22:58] <@Auctor> XD
[22:58] <+Tanis> lol
[22:58] <%TheSnowman> this is great
[22:58] <@Auctor> you are wound pretty tight
[22:58] <+Chaos> [b]your mothers **** is wound tight[/b]
[22:59] <@Auctor> sick burn
[22:59] <+Tanis> Nice troll Auctor :v
[22:59] * Tanis claps
[22:59] <+Chaos> I'm not in middle school, there are no burns son
[22:59] <+Chaos> don't touch the AA
[22:59] <@Auctor> lol
[22:59] <+Chaos> it's not yours that's all
[23:00] <+Chaos> as for the attacks? lol reroll?
[23:00] <+Chaos> noob
[23:00] <@Auctor> we could always stagger :D
[23:00] <+Tanis> I find this amusing since it's like an order, but this is the internet, that's like "challenge accepted".
[23:00] * Tardasaurusrex () has joined #Colossus
[23:00] * ChanServ sets mode +o Tardasaurusrex for #Colossus
[23:00] <%TheSnowman> AZTEC has never been good at staggering though huh? :P
[23:01] <@Auctor> lol
[23:01] <%TheSnowman> Tardy you made it just in time
[23:01] <%TheSnowman> sit back and watch this
[23:01] <+Chaos> [b]hey TheSnowman go **** yourself?[/b]
[23:01] <%TheSnowman> Yes sir!
[23:02] <@Auctor> I hope in time you're able to work through your anger issues
[23:02] <+Chaos> hey Auctor
[23:02] <+Tanis> Carry on the AA hijack on TE, for lulz.
[23:02] <+Chaos> [b]stfu[/b]
[23:02] <@Auctor> that can't be healthy
[23:02] <+Chaos> [b]you're an *******[/b][/quote]

Some of the good parts are in bold*

Edited by TheSnowman

<+Chaos> this is a threat: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL

yes that is a threat....in that context it makes sense. Because he was saying that wasnt a threat but this is.

Also if you know Chaos this is just how he talks to people. He trolls as if hes serious. I have gotten in countless arguments with him over stupid things because he trolls so deep. Perfected it to an art really. But whatever take things seriously. Ask anyone that knows Chaos, this is likely a troll moment.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

So everyone, this is what you can take from this whole "incident:"

It's perfectly acceptable to make threats on people's lives, provided that you first remind them that the last thing you said was not a threat.

[quote name='TheSnowman' timestamp='1332985391' post='2944690']
So everyone, this is what you can take from this whole "incident:"

It's perfectly acceptable to make threats on people's lives, provided that you first remind them that the last thing you said was not a threat.
[/quote]

No hes clarifying that what he said was not a threat and then gave you an example of a threat. But you sound pretty hurt from it. Would you be happy if we waz sowwy?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332984580' post='2944683']
<+Chaos> this is a threat: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL

yes that is a threat....in that context it makes sense. Because he was saying that wasnt a threat but this is.

Also if you know Chaos this is just how he talks to people. He trolls as if hes serious. I have gotten in countless arguments with him over stupid things because he trolls so deep. Perfected it to an art really. But whatever take things seriously. Ask anyone that knows Chaos, this is likely a troll moment.
[/quote]

Oh so trolling [i]is[/i] okay. Then what exactly is the problem around here? You don't appreciate our trolling? "U mad bro?"

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332984580' post='2944683']
Perfected it to an art really.
[/quote]

Haha. No. Any good troll has got some class and wit to them.

[i]This[/i]:

[quote]<+Chaos> this is a threat: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL
[/quote]

is a prebusescent boy whining because he doesn't like something.

[quote]yes that is a threat....in that context it makes sense. Because he was saying that wasnt a threat but this is.[/quote]

So that's how you explain this entire exchange?

[22:57] <+Chaos> I'm so glad for your sake you're behind a computer screen
[22:57] <@Auctor> oooo
[22:57] <@Auctor> OOC threats now?

If anyone is taking one line out of context, it's clearly you.

Now, seeing as you guys have "Perfected trolling," I'm not sure why you posted a thread to cry about ours. I'm just waiting for you to pull a chaos move now, and tell us that this entire thread was just you trolling.

Edited by TheSnowman

Lol omg its in front of your face.

<@Auctor> OOC threats now?
<+Chaos> [size="3"][b]this is a threat[/b][/size]: you would be a dead kid if you pulled stupid !@#$ and I knew you IRL
<+Chaos> call the cops !@#$%*

Meaning...again...that that was not a threat but [b]"This is a threat"[/b]
Increased the size so you could read it. Also in response to that other guy, you are not trolling. By definition trolling is you are not serious. Apparently you are.

And as he said [22:58] <+Chaos> your mothers **** is wound tight

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

Hahaha. You took everything I said literally and out of context. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you kids over trivial matters. For the record, I didn't threaten anyone just because you guys fail to read and fail to stay in context. Lol bunch of nerds.

I have a resolution for your shenanigans, GLOF. Don't worry so much.

P.S. By definition you can't control Chaos. Go back and edit your posts before someone reads the phrase "control Chaos" :P

RD saw this a bit different..
GLOF made some bad moves.. got stomped.. over and done.. no grudge...
wary.. but no grudge...
APC sucks hit allies.. got stomped.. etc..

New round..
the grudge seems to be getting carried on.. We don't do that..
Rd treats each round as something new...

llama