The Sith Combine

Rayvon

[center][IMG]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithGraphics/The_Combine_Flag-1.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithGraphics/NSO_new-1.png[/IMG][/center]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"][b]T[/b]he[b]S[/b]ith[b]C[/b]ombine[/size]

[b]The Arrival[/b]
In the dark undergrounds of the Sith Laboratories, their scientists had begun working on trans-dimensional portals. One night they got into the whiskey and spilt it all over the machines. While freaking out to clean it up, the machine had opened up a portal to another dimension. Out stepped the Overwatch Soldiers. They came onto an interesting sight of men in robes fighting over whiskey and waving laser swords. After a brief moment of silence between the two, the Sith offered them whiskey and from there - it was history.

[b]Mutual Hatred[/b]
In understanding that we tend to share a mutual hatred towards many others, New Sith Order and The Combine agree to not engage each other in war.

[b]Gordon Freeman/Jedi[/b]
Both alliances agree to inform the other should they come across any impending information that would threaten the security of the other. Should the Jedi be plotting to destroy the Sith, The Combine will inform the New Sith Order, and should Gordon Freeman start organizing a human resistance group, the New Sith Order will inform The Combine.

[b]Technological Secrets[/b]
A state of mutual respect between the two peoples level of technology has been achieved. Should either side disrespect this state and attempt to gain secrets illicitly this document will be annulled. A 24 hour truce will go into effect after annulment.

[b]The Rebels[/b]
Should the Rebels attack either signatory, the other is required if requested to bring the full might of its military to the defense of the other. Either by means of Star Destroyers or Inter-dimensional Portals, troops will be transported to the front line to defend the other regardless of the nature of the rebellion.

[b]Crushing the Resistance[/b]
Should one of the signatories engage in an action to crush a member of the Resistance, the other signatory has the right to support the other in their dream to bring an end to their enemies. It is not required for them to do so however.

[b]Dimensional Lawyers[/b]
Either Side reserves the right to use common sense and request that the signatory not being attacked to shut down their dimensional portal in support. The signatory not being attacked should take heed of this request, but is not required to act on it.

[b]Portal Dismantling [/b]
Should either side wish to permanently close their portals, reasons will be communicated in private, and the portals will remain open a further '01001000' hours to allow the various peoples to rejoin their dimension.[/font]

/

[b]The Combine[/b]
[i]Overlord[/i]
BloodFury
[i]GLaDOS[/i]
ObsidianSkies
[i]The Conclave[/i]
georgeguy
Freiherr

[b]New Sith Order[/b]
Rayvon ~ Emperor
Dilber ~ Dark Lord

KirstenMichelle ~ Sith Lord
Shirunei ~ Sith Lord
WorldConqueror ~ Sith Lord

[center][img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/inprogress/NSOSeal-_-brotherhood3.png[/img][/center]

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1332086599' post='2939744']
You Combine folks are some lucky ducks!
[/quote]

Ducks? Ducks have nothing to do with this treaty what so ever, in fact their only purpose is to down fighter aircraft.