Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations - The Warriors Announcement

lennybronx

[center][img]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x461/lennybronx/csnflag-2-1-1.jpg[/img][img]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x461/lennybronx/warriors-standard-450px-1.jpg[/img][/center]

Hello, i'm Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations as well as Co-Chief of The Warriors. As you can see, there are two flags on this page. The one on the left is for The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations(SE), and the one on the right is for The Warriors(TE). Before i make the big announcement, i would first like to tell you how these two great alliances came to know one another. As some of you may know if you've payed very close attention to politics and foreign affairs in Standard Edition, The Commonealth of Sovereign Nations was once great allies with the alliance of Blood Brothers. This of course was before Blood Brothers merged into CSN. One thing particularly noticable about the alliance of Blood Brothers was that many of their members, particularly the government, were members of the TE alliance of The Warriors. This is how the friendship between The Commonwealth and The Warriors began. The friendship between the SE alliance and the TE alliance continues to remain strong today, and i have no doubt it will continue to remain strong for as long as the two alliances are alive. So without further adieu, i would like to announce that

[center][size="5"] [font="Arial Black"]The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations Will Continue To Endorse The Warriors Alliance Into Round 21[/font][/size][/center]

o/ CSN
o/ Warriors

Edited by lennybronx

[center][img]http://cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-standard-600px.jpg[/img]
[b]A [u]real[/u] statement from the Warriors[/b][/center]

This was just stupid, but people make mistakes, we forgive and then move on. The opening post was not an official announcement of the Warriors, merely a statement by one of our more eccentric members.

While tW has no problems should an SE alliance choose to 'endorse' us and send nations our way, we have never and will never 'endorse' a SE alliance. Furthermore, endorsement or no endorsement, tW is, always has, and always will be an indepently operated entity. Nations from SE alliances that 'endorse' us will receive no preferential treatment, but rather they will receive only the same individual treatment that we extend to all our members, regardless of their affiliation in worlds we do not care about and which we are not concerned.

Perhaps the most terrible of offenses committed in the opening post was the blatant mutilation of the tW flag. The tW flag [b]must[/b] be properly proportioned and presented in high-quality at all times, and lennybronx neglected to do either of these things. Those who have legitimate reason to utilize our flag are always welcomed to contact us for a version of our flag suitable to their needs. For future reference, tW reserves the right to utilize all tools available, up to and including nuclear weaponry, to discourage nations from using our flag in an improper fashion.

[b][u]Signed for the Warriors[/u][/b]
[b]Hetfield[/b]
Warlord Elder

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1330858563' post='2933139']
[center][img]http://cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-standard-600px.jpg[/img]
[b]A [u]real[/u] statement from the Warriors[/b][/center]

This was just stupid, but people make mistakes, we forgive and then move on. The opening post was not an official announcement of the Warriors, merely a statement by one of our more eccentric members.

While tW has no problems should an SE alliance choose to 'endorse' us and send nations our way, we have never and will never 'endorse' a SE alliance. Furthermore, endorsement or no endorsement, tW is, always has, and always will be an indepently operated entity. Nations from SE alliances that 'endorse' us will receive no preferential treatment, but rather they will receive only the same individual treatment that we extend to all our members, regardless of their affiliation in worlds we do not care about and which we are not concerned.

Perhaps the most terrible of offenses committed in the opening post was the blatant mutilation of the tW flag. The tW flag [b]must[/b] be properly proportioned and presented in high-quality at all times, and lennybronx neglected to do either of these things. Those who have legitimate reason to utilize our flag are always welcomed to contact us for a version of our flag suitable to their needs. For future reference, tW reserves the right to utilize all tools available, up to and including nuclear weaponry, to discourage nations from using our flag in an improper fashion.

[b][u]Signed for the Warriors[/u][/b]
[b]Hetfield[/b]
Warlord Elder

So let it be written, so let it be done.
[/quote]
Can i use your flag improperly? And now i understand. Thanks for clearing this up.

Am I evil?

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1330880027' post='2933214']
Can i use your flag improperly? And now i understand. Thanks for clearing this up.

Am I evil?
[/quote]

No.

Depending on the severeity of the offense, you could even be put on our eternal-ZI list.

Evil us, we know.