LE Round 21

Ernsters

[center][img]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/LEflag2.jpg[/img]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"]Good day Steve, I thought it best to let you all know that Lafayette Escadrille will [I]not[/I] be returning for round 21, we're taking a round off, the old girl we've called our Alliance Affiliation is finally getting her well-deserved rest. Round 20 was a good one, despite certain setbacks early on (including our activity levels), and I have no doubt we'll be back again later, just not for R21.

With that, have a good one guys, blow stuff up! :war:[/size][/font][/center]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"][color="#4169E1"]Love, Lafayette Escadrille.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1330667029' post='2931738']
[center][img]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/LEflag2.jpg[/img]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"]Good day Steve, I thought it best to let you all know that Lafayette Escadrille will [I]not[/I] be returning for round 21, we're taking a round off, the old girl we've called our Alliance Affiliation is finally getting her well-deserved rest. Round 20 was a good one, despite certain setbacks early on (including our activity levels), and I have no doubt we'll be back again later, just not for R21.

With that, have a good one guys, blow stuff up! :war:[/size][/font][/center]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"][color="#4169E1"]Love, Lafayette Escadrille.[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]
... But Ernie :o

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1330667684' post='2931753']
Hmmm....
Offer me the position of [i]Grand Chancellor [/i] and I will join any alliance(s). :wub:

[size="2"][i][font="Times New Roman"]LE. [/font][/i][/size]
[/quote]
All i have is boats full of wimminz :wub:

Sad day indeed.

LE was always one of the best.

Things seemed to wane a bit the last few rounds. I hope this time off results in the return of the great LE.

Be well, LE'ers!

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='bibliophile' timestamp='1330668376' post='2931768']
It won't be the same without LE :frantic::gag:
[/quote]
This.

And even though we have been historical enemies, who knows how things would have shaped up had I decided to apply to LE instead of OP when I came back to TE :P

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1330909083' post='2933505']
who knows how things would have shaped up had I decided to apply to LE instead of OP when I came back to TE :P
[/quote]

My guess:
Probably end up in the same route. Why? LE rarely accepts new members :rolleyes:

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1330909083' post='2933505']
This.

And even though we have been historical enemies, who knows how things would have shaped up had I decided to apply to LE instead of OP when I came back to TE :P
[/quote]
probably the same position because I doubt LE would have sat by while your coalition tried to roll us. :)

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1330667684' post='2931753']
Hmmm....
Offer me the position of [i]Grand Chancellor [/i] and I will join any alliance(s). :wub:

[size="2"][i][font="Times New Roman"]LE. [/font][/i][/size]
[/quote]

OK Jarhead your the man! :awesome:

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1330909855' post='2933515']
My guess:
Probably end up in the same route. Why? LE rarely accepts new members :rolleyes:
[/quote]

LE Cadet has been going strong for a while now. Not meaning to toot my own horn, but I would be an asset in any Alliance.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1330910322' post='2933519']
probably the same position because I doubt LE would have sat by while your coalition tried to roll us. :)
[/quote]

Well, rolling you probably would have been on the agenda if I was apart of LE, as rolling LE was apart of being OP at the time :P The rest of your post doesnt really make sense.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1331007153' post='2934402']
LE Cadet has been going strong for a while now. Not meaning to toot my own horn, but I would be an asset in any Alliance.

Well, rolling you probably would have been on the agenda if I was apart of LE, as rolling LE was apart of being OP at the time :P The rest of your post doesnt really make sense.
[/quote]

Must have fallen prey to Paul Drunk posting :P

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1331007153' post='2934402']

[/quote]
You don't remenber trying to roll LE with RE? That was one of the watershed moments of our now completely dysfunctional relationship.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1331014618' post='2934485']
You don't remenber trying to roll LE with RE? That was one of the watershed moments of our now completely dysfunctional relationship.
[/quote]
When are we talking about. Because since I have been emperor. I have NOT done a war for anyone else. Just so we are clear

Also. I demand Jarhead and ernie..... And JK of course...
/me looks at BALAN

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1330918030' post='2933639']
Have a rest LE and come back refreshed and vigorous ;)
[/quote]
Well said. Enjoy the holiday.

Also, too much weenie waving in this thread.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1331057634' post='2934659']
When are we talking about. Because since I have been emperor. I have NOT done a war for anyone else. Just so we are clear

Also. I demand Jarhead and ernie..... And JK of course...
/me looks at BALAN
[/quote]
I am reffering to the G6/DR , I believe TPC as well, war against LE and TFK last january, then a few days later Adude had RE declare on LE, because the initial war was too fair. All hell broke loose and that in a nutshell is what is posted about.

Currently yourself and RE have a stellar record.

Just to recap and for old times sake here are the links:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96653 on Jan 4 G6 declares on TFK and LE

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96652 same day Duckroll declares on THP and LE

Mind you though THP/DF and the Abyss had declared war on TPC/GDA and NAC on han 2 ( a full 2 days at war when DR declares on them) http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96552

Then this declaration: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96654 also a full 2 days after the intial declarations made by THP and company.

Then GR and another join the fray and this DoW: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96766 It was a chaotic time but the short story is that we would not sit by while our then friends Confusion and Stevie deliberately tried to organize a curbstomp on LE. I think Confusion and company thought that since we had just came off a round of brutal fighting with LE ourselves that it would be cool or maybe it was because as Stevie is fond of saying they were flag running and that made it fair.

Edited by paul711