Anarchy!!

King James XVIII

[center][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx9/xFR4NKtheT4NKx/sicklephoenixflag3.jpg[/img]

With the round drawing to a close we didn't want to be late to the end round party. TPC and CoS declares war on whoever TPC and CoS declare war on. Sleep with one eye open.

We've been taking early requests for info and some are asking for a dance partner.

go get 'em alexandros.. take their top three.. fire your plasma cannons from orbit..

watch out though.. I think they laid out rat traps....

Edited by arcticllama

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1329717754' post='2924401']
go get 'em alexandros.. take their top three.. fire your plasma cannons from orbit..

watch out though.. I think they laid out rat traps....
[/quote]

I am TheBadWolfGR in TE and I assure you not a rat !!

ahh.. excellent.. on the other hand those traps are a true concern for us rodents.. I mean .. it puts the bacon at risk.. and that just worries me :)

We're hiding the bacon and beer now :lol1:

Don't worry, we're hitting SUN for their bacon and Warriors for their beer. We hit RD because we heard that rats love Cheetos. Mmm...artificial cheese...

And sorry, Bad Wolf. All the Warriors had was dunkel, and I said I wanted helles, and homonyms are really unfortunate...

Edited by Einer

[quote]Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 201,544 Attacking + 314,705 Defending = 516,249 Casualties [/quote]

The only stat of interest to me. :awesome:

Edited by Einer

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1329716306' post='2924390']
[center][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx9/xFR4NKtheT4NKx/sicklephoenixflag3.jpg[/img]

With the round drawing to a close we didn't want to be late to the end round party. TPC and CoS declares war on whoever TPC and CoS declare war on. Sleep with one eye open.

We've been taking early requests for info and some are asking for a dance partner.

[/quote]

Why is it that every time tW and TPC fight, I end up in your sights? It's like you hate me or something :ph34r:

Oh well, come and get some :nuke:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1329758893' post='2924625']
I hate this punk flag !@#$%^&* and severely dislike all those who play it.
It's as interesting who they chose to hit as who they chose NOT to hit.
[/quote]
Explain?

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1329739650' post='2924530']
Why is it that every time tW and TPC fight, I end up in your sights? It's like you hate me or something :ph34r:

Oh well, come and get some :nuke:
[/quote]

No sir, no hate here. We hit you because you have one of the strongest nations in the game and we wanted a piece of that :blush:

Enjoy the war!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1329758893' post='2924625']
I hate this punk flag !@#$%^&* and severely dislike all those who play it.
It's as interesting who they chose to hit as who they chose NOT to hit.
[/quote]

What? Didn't we just kick a "runner"? Just because we choose a different type of war, it does [u]not[/u] mean we are conspiring to go for the flag. Check our nations and check who they are fighting. Looks like a real poor attempt at capturing the flag to me.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1329803324' post='2924993']
I think he means the fairly even matchup that TPC/CoS vs OP would have been.
[/quote]

Sure, we [i]could[/i] have gone against OP (mind you we would have had about a 5k ANS advantage). We also [i]could[/i] have hit PS/Citadel and someone else (and face some criticism somewhere that we didn't engage in the inevitable war against OP--this, after a brutal and hate filled 1/3 of the round war last round). We decided to go all in on this war and we're having fun.

o/ TPC
o/ Strong nations of TE
o/ War

this is why we have a bacon button:)
http://img440.images...ournamenten.png

To: arcticllama From: Captain B Bear Date: 2/22/2012 12:04:30 AM

Subject: Foreign Aid Offer

Message: Squirrel Overlord has sent you a Foreign Aid Offer of 3,000,000 pounds of Bacon.
to acccept this aid please check your Foreign Aid screen

Edited by arcticllama

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1329893374' post='2925471']
this is why we have a bacon button:)
http://img440.images...ournamenten.png

To: arcticllama From: Captain B Bear Date: 2/22/2012 12:04:30 AM

Subject: Foreign Aid Offer

Message: Squirrel Overlord has sent you a Foreign Aid Offer of 3,000,000 pounds of Bacon.
to acccept this aid please check your Foreign Aid screen
[/quote]

Such a tease.. whatever your image is we can't get to it :( oh how i wish it was bacon.

I would like to state, for the record, that my opponents have tiny peni. Furthermore, their testicles would require an electron microscope for accurate characterization, and they have the testosterone levels of a castrati who lives with four single women and a cat. As such, I am unbelievably bored with my current wars, and if somebody doesn't do something to solve this, I will have no choice but to win the flag.

If you would like to stop me from being a horrible dirty rotten flagrunner, applications are being taken here:

[url]http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000278[/url]

The position is now open, and all applications will be given due consideration.

As an aside, there needs to be a spy mission for "Disable SDI". I don't care if it's expensive, just let me avoid burning 5 nukes at a time.

Stupid SDIs.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1329909589' post='2925521']
As an aside, there needs to be a spy mission for "Disable SDI". I don't care if it's expensive, just let me avoid burning 5 nukes at a time.

Stupid SDIs.
[/quote]

Throw water on it.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1329909589' post='2925521']

Stupid SDIs.
[/quote]

Maybe consider the possibility of allowing people to get 2 nukes in one day and have that limited to war time only. Just a thought considering you can wipe half an arsenal of nukes in 5 days with ease on TE.

Lmao, all you guys need to be on comedy channel! :lol1::awesome:

TPC did us all a favor with their DoW. With all or most of the big guns in the heat of the battle we all don't have any alliance to big or little for war!

Edited by Hoosierbud

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1329939101' post='2925650']
Maybe consider the possibility of allowing people to get 2 nukes in one day and have that limited to war time only. Just a thought considering you can wipe half an arsenal of nukes in 5 days with ease on TE.
[/quote]

Raiders could build a full arsenal of nukes twice as fast as other people, decreasing their difficulty of staying in the top 5%.