Its Deepfreezes fault

Isaac MatthewII

Well everyone can blame Deep for this one.

But first let me take you through a long story:

APC was bored and decided to hit some old "friends" and a fan club that's being naughty.

That said the AP Coalition declares a state of war with Catharsis and APS.

Now that that WOT is over time to kill some dudes.

Il post stats later though they arent worth looking at.

(Question:Why didnt you guys remain under GLOF instead of splitting up?)

o/ APC 0/
o/ Catharsis o/
o/ APS o/

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1329311701' post='2921036']
Did I say you were
[/quote]

Well...

[quote]APC was bored and decided to hit some old "friends" [b]and[/b] a fan club that's being naughty.
[/quote]

That there suggests two [i]different[/i] groups. Considering CAT is not a member of your fan club, that would suggest you referred to us as the former. So, you pretty much did.

Regardless, best of luck to all involved.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1329350082' post='2921308']
Ya know I have talked to your leader and a few of your guys...they dont seem to be taking this as seriously as you. Relax

Have fun everyone.
[/quote]

Who is serious and who is my leader I wasn't aware of one. Meh this is serious bidness.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif[/img]

Edited by Vukland

In response to all you...meh everyone has a bad round...

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1329398601' post='2921728']
I like how you're declaring war on an alliance you've been at war with for most of the round.

That's a fine drop in NS though, did you have some members leave? :blink:
[/quote]

Well its the fact that they had more nukes this round...also we just never payed attention to APS because they were losing/out of range

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1329398601' post='2921728']
I like how you're declaring war on an alliance you've been at war with for most of the round.

That's a fine drop in NS though, did you have some members leave? :blink:
[/quote]
Nope, none of their members left... they are at war with 3 APS members and 10 of us at CAT. They had 24 members the day 3 of their guys decided to raid 2 CAT members, and still do now.

Drop in NS since 2/14 for APC: -34,564
Drop in NS since 2/14 for CAT: -10,826

Those 3 APS nations must really being kicking some ass. :)

Edited by Asa Phillips

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1329421237' post='2921939']
Guess you didnt read what I said last :/
[/quote]
I did. Your posts are hard to understand to be honest, as I eluded to in my first reply here. I'm sure YOU know what YOU'RE talking about when you make them, but your communication of your thoughts so the rest of us can? leaves a little to be desired.

If you were talking about CAT in your nukes reference?

The fact is, the day the initial three of you decided to attack two of our members? APC had one more nuke than CAT at the time. We've just bought, and used, more than APC since then due to our WRCs and preparing alliance-wide for war when it looked like 3 nations from APC jumping the gun early on an alliance war instead of a raid like you said it was.

@Gunnmeister, you've done quite well thus far and have managed the war between us better than your alliance mates. You should take yourself out of the equation when you made that statement.

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1329443505' post='2922214']
I did. Your posts are hard to understand to be honest, as I eluded to in my first reply here. I'm sure YOU know what YOU'RE talking about when you make them, but your communication of your thoughts so the rest of us can? leaves a little to be desired.

If you were talking about CAT in your nukes reference?

The fact is, the day the initial three of you decided to attack two of our members? APC had one more nuke than CAT at the time. We've just bought, and used, more than APC since then due to our WRCs and preparing alliance-wide for war when it looked like 3 nations from APC jumping the gun early on an alliance war instead of a raid like you said it was.

@Gunnmeister, you've done quite well thus far and have managed the war between us better than your alliance mates. You should take yourself out of the equation when you made that statement.
[/quote]

Nukes and ammount of people with nukes are two things, honestly relax...at first I though CAT was cool from the people im fighting...mabye they are a rarity in your alliance?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1329444564' post='2922229']
Nukes and ammount of people with nukes are two things, honestly relax...at first I though CAT was cool from the people im fighting...mabye they are a rarity in your alliance?
[/quote]
I'm not attacking you like you think I am, you're misinterpreting what I said. I'm just saying that its hard to understand what you're talking about most times because the way you word things, but I think you got that when you didn't reply to when I eluded to it the first time.

Regardless, you had more nations that had nukes on hand when this began, and more nukes. So I still don't understand your point.

And I [b]AM[/b] one of the people you're fighting.

Incorrect.

You have:

DerFool with 14 nukes currently.

TerraByte with 18 nukes currently (unless he just bought 18 today) and 75 days seniority.

Swefinnlandia with 2 nukes currently.

Indian Land with 2 nukes currently.

Indian Land and Swenfinnlandia, neither have WRCs, meaning they only buy 1 a day. And Indian Land has already launched one nuke so far. Considering you made this topic one day ago... they had nukes.

You being MoD doesnt mean you can't be wrong.

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1329451300' post='2922302']
Incorrect.

You have:

DerFool with 14 nukes currently.

TerraByte with 18 nukes currently (unless he just bought 18 today) and 75 days seniority.

Swefinnlandia with 2 nukes currently.

Indian Land with 2 nukes currently.

Indian Land and Swenfinnlandia, neither have WRCs, meaning they only buy 1 a day. And Indian Land has already launched one nuke so far. Considering you made this topic one day ago... they had nukes.

You being MoD doesnt mean you can't be wrong.
[/quote]

I know for a fact chaos got nukes the night before...but like I said I will admit our alliance had a bad round...again breathe deeply, this isnt a place for debate...thats the whole point of planet Steve