DoW

kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328733582' post='2916839']
I can't outsmart you, can I, buddy? Still try to dig deeper and look wider, my dear friend :)
[/quote]
Hey don't get upset I am just quoting you and connecting the dots. You sent the rogue to hit DR nations then cane here on tge OWF to claim he was and ask for someone to claim responsibilty for him. You then reply to my post in which I say you are losing control of your AA by stating tgat you had everything under and in essence I didn't know all of the facts. Only conclusion to draw is that you sent him to rogue DR.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1328713622' post='2916718']
You do realize that you are trying to justify your attack on RD, which had come out of war about a week or so prior to your blitz, by showing the spy intel of one nations WC. A nation which has only 8 days AA seniority and was not involved in the previous RD war. Now it seems your AA is falling apart internally and externally because of your poor judgement.
[/quote]
OK, don't like this one? Here is another members, who was from the beginning. He doesn't look poor, does he?

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of LlamaLot. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 550
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/30/2012
Total Money: $16,838,564
Technology: 313.73 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2012 8:36:04 AM
Trade Partners: Gahuti, Lemming pot pie, Marmota Caligata, Rathouse, Despair
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 406
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 14
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328737064' post='2916863']
OK, don't like this one? Here is another members, who was from the beginning. He doesn't look poor, does he?

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of LlamaLot. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 550
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/30/2012
Total Money: $16,838,564
Technology: 313.73 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2012 8:36:04 AM
Trade Partners: Gahuti, Lemming pot pie, Marmota Caligata, Rathouse, Despair
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 406
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 14
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
[/quote]
16 mil is not alot of cash.

Llamalot was 11.3k NS at his peak..
also has an almost flat chart... his opponents in the last conflict were pretty much rollovers...
not a choice example there either... and 58k casualties?... look at someone who's been fighting.. :nuke:

In other news.. (sorry, not really trying to get into the kong vs paul argument) :wub:

The Moose is delicious.. and a lot of work......

and the Weather is beautiful...

RD will be peacing Citadel tonight...

Hmmm... Moosebacon?... not enough fat tho.... almost none in fact.... B-)

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1328723318' post='2916764']
War wagging abilities don't matter (look at Syn/RE vs OP/PS a few rounds ago.) We had no war wagging ability and OP/PS curbstomped us along with us getting a terrible rep in TE. If your nations are big enough, then it totally outdoes said war abilities.
[/quote]

Lol, yeah we suck at wagging

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1328738382' post='2916876']
16 mil is not alot of cash.
[/quote]

16 mil is more than enough to fight, especially when wars are tipically only 1 round. RDs last war was what? 4 to 5 days long. and you couldnt rebuild from that? Thats ridiculous.

[quote]Only conclusion to draw is that you sent him to rogue DR.[/quote]
Oh no, you got caught Kong. :P

[quote]I doubt you will get another round to sit back and infra hug.[/quote]
And what is OP doing right now? Trying to reach 5k infra and win another flag by not warring? 2 can play the flag accusation game ;) Or perhaps you will just rouge for PS/RD. Maybe take out TPC? lol.

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1328743386' post='2916924']
Llamalot was 11.3k NS at his peak..
also has an almost flat chart... his opponents in the last conflict were pretty much rollovers...
not a choice example there either... and 58k casualties?... look at someone who's been fighting.. :nuke:

In other news.. (sorry, not really trying to get into the kong vs paul argument) :wub:

The Moose is delicious.. and a lot of work......

and the Weather is beautiful...

RD will be peacing Citadel tonight...

Hmmm... Moosebacon?... not enough fat tho.... almost none in fact.... B-)
[/quote]
I am not trying to argue with Kong merely debating with him. I will admit however, that debating with Kong is like Hawkings debating a 3 year old over physics....just futile as he will never get it.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1328750316' post='2916998']3 year old
[/quote]
For your information, 3 year olds can be very intelligent people... :(

[img]http://www.msnheaven.com/content/emoticons/46/MSNHeaven-Com(Babies)000.gif[/img]

Edited by Richard VII

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1328750316' post='2916998']
I am not trying to argue with Kong merely debating with him. I will admit however, that debating with Kong is like Hawkings debating a 3 year old over physics....just futile as he will never get it.
[/quote]

Paul, I thought we are friends. You don't look to be friendly to me now. Does it mean you've cancelled our plan, where I'll train members and they all join OP later on?
No OP/Citadel merger? /me pouts

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328753694' post='2917052']
Paul, I thought we are friends. You don't look to be friendly to me now. Does it mean you've cancelled our plan, where I'll train members and they all join OP later on?
No OP/Citadel merger? /me pouts
[/quote]
You and your members are welcome but in OP we try and fight fair fights and with honor. You can join if you give up your infra hugging, down declaring ways and agree to learn about honorable fighting :)

You call those flag runners?

Check this guy out

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Westfalen. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Democracy
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/8/2012 12:01:37 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/3/2012
Total Money: $92,042,328
Technology: 900.71 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2012 8:22:58 AM
Trade Partners: rotty, BucsNBraves007, Beltazar, janro, Ivory Pillar of Love
Total Aircraft: 78
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 596
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 41
Navy Purchases Today: 5
Navy Vessels:

Battleships: 3
Cruisers: 14
Frigates: 12
Destroyers: 11
Submarines: 10
Aircraft Carriers: 9
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Please someone in range attack him.... PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1328757570' post='2917089']
You call those flag runners?

Check this guy out

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Westfalen. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Democracy
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/8/2012 12:01:37 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/3/2012
Total Money: $92,042,328
Technology: 900.71 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2012 8:22:58 AM
Trade Partners: rotty, BucsNBraves007, Beltazar, janro, Ivory Pillar of Love
Total Aircraft: 78
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 596
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 41
Navy Purchases Today: 5
Navy Vessels:

Battleships: 3
Cruisers: 14
Frigates: 12
Destroyers: 11
Submarines: 10
Aircraft Carriers: 9
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Please someone in range attack him.... PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN
[/quote]

This is ADude, I know this 110%.

Yes, the Citadel UPdeclare war is over.

Citadel inexperienced members fought valiantly at 5 frontlines against hardened veterans and cutthroats from 4 (FOUR) alliances and trolls OWF.
I declare a vict... erm .... white peace for all!

The thread is closed now :D

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328768503' post='2917185']
Citadel inexperienced members [/quote]

Congrats on peace!

But I have a few of questions....

1) How long has Citadel been an AA in TE?

2) How long have you led your AA?

3) How long of a learning curve do you feel is "normal" for CN TE players?

4) How long have you played TE?

Good luck with the "re-build".

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1328758477' post='2917100']
This is ADude, I know this 110%.
[/quote]

Even more reason to hit them..

Damnit, WHY did I not start getting nukes sooner. I'd make an awful rogue currently.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328768503' post='2917185']
Yes, the Citadel UPdeclare war is over.

Citadel inexperienced members fought valiantly at 5 frontlines against hardened veterans and cutthroats from 4 (FOUR) alliances and trolls OWF.
I declare a vict... erm .... white peace for all!

The thread is closed now :D
[/quote]
Why do you say things like this....

Swift rebuilding guys, congrats on peace

Hello! This is my first posting on this particular forum. Welcome! :D As a member of Citadel, I would like to say a few things here. I agree that this was a little bit unfair on Rodentia Dominatus, who has fought many wars close to each other. However, we were out of choices.

We have entertained several plans to go to war, but each one of them was foiled, for one reason or another. Many of us wanted to war much earlier, including our Dear Leader himself, but opportunities just ran away, from what I know, since I am not government in this alliance.

[quote=paul711]Absolutely pathetic.[/quote]
:lol1: This cracked me up! Keep going and bring us ever more laughs.

[quote=Therm]Really citadel. Peacing out with RD to hit us while we're at war? Pathetic.[/quote]
Here is that word again... It wasn't really us, but I hope this matter has been settled in private.

[quote=arcticllama]the poison dart is lodged in my nose[/quote]
I once took an arr... Meh, old meme is old.

[quote=paul711]Lol next time you try and downdeclare you'll think twice[/quote]
LOL. You are so great! Personally, I was amused to see Richard VII join the fight.

[quote=paul711]I doubt you will get another round to sit back and infra hug.[/quote]
I look forward to that. However, I'm not sure we'll get that far. But I'll be waiting for it and hoping it will be nicer than what DR did to LE in the very beginning of the round... I like to hug my infra and I have been called a hippy in both SE and TE. :)

It has been a tumultuous round for us in Citadel with both internal and external drama. We have lost several strong members due to varying reasons, but I have enjoyed this round a lot, as I have learned something about myself: I love drama! I thrive on it. :P

I talked with arcticllama near the beginning of the war. Unfortunately, by that time he had already managed to hide all the bacon, so I had to go with what I had left in my fridge, which wasn't much, since it was late in my food collection cycle. Oh, I wonder if they got the moose home. Need a big freezer.

Anyways, this war has been accused of being a down-declare, but I don't think it was. Without the additional targets it would have been, but I analyzed the statistics carefully and I am confident this was a good war stat-wise. Also, for the week leading up to the war RD was up 70k and we were down a little.

RD's low WCs are a different issue, which has some validity, though. For those reasons the war was cut short. We also didn't do very well. Citadel really had a bad turnout for the blitz, with RD having perhaps better online presence than us. I wonder why... B-)

Please see [url="http://i.imgur.com/HBX6C.png"]this nation comparison[/url] based on infrastructure. It was created from data drawn at about 2 PM server time on Sunday the 5th - the day when the war started. Although I was so concentrated on the peak nations from the two micro alliances that I forgot to add their other nations to the count.

They just weren't included in our plans at all, so I made a slight oversight there. So the below 1k5 nation count for the opposition is actually 18. I also have a comprehensive nation statistic for the included alliances and general alliance stats from Friday, two days before the war.

There has recently been discussion about neither total nor average nation strengths being good measurements. As very general statistical tools they aren't very descriptive, so you do have to look behind the numbers. I suggest to use infrastructure break-downs instead, or in addition.

Because the amount of infrastructure determines the strength of a nation's ground force, it is in my opinion the most essential statistic in sizing up a nation for war. NS figures may be very different due to military - especially navy and most of all, nuclear weapons.

I would also like to take this opportunity to 'publish' my war tracker, which may be of some use to some of you. The daily updated page can be [url="http://yhteiskunta.info/pages/TE-war-tracker.html"]found here[/url]. If you spot mistakes or have an idea for improvement, feel free to contact me.

I rarely login to the forum, so preferably do not send me messages here. I think that's all I wanted to say. If you want to respond, best is to send me a PM in-game or catch me on IRC at #citadel-te.

Finally, a shout-out to my opponents, Llamadad, whom we supplied with money that he desperately needed, and Lawrence of Arabia, who succeeded in getting in a quad on me, because I got caught up chatting to coordinate attacks and forgot to monitor my inbox at update. :awesome:

Also, I like Coffee very much, with cream and skimmed milk. Yes, both. All the best to all of you, including our first war opponents in Catharsis. We were pretty rough on you and I apologize for that. From the bottom of my heart I wish you all well for the future!

Keep playing TE, all. Everybody is needed. Go with the Buddha's blessing. -_-