DoW

kongland

wow.. i seem to be bad at math.. peace with AAAetc was the 28/9 reset.. so 29-31 and 1-4.. that's 7 days at peace.. i guess we can throw in the 5th because we were at peace most of the day..
we peaced DR on the 27/8th.. so some rd members have been at peace for almost 9 days...

I was throwing out the 5th and forgot it was the 28th instead of the 30th... my oops on the peacout date..

but whatever... we were at war in early Jan, and late Jan, and now in early Feb.. the warchest has been tapped:):)
the poison trap on the chest has spayed me in the eyes.. the poison dart is lodged in my nose, and the curse is released upon me.. but there was bacon in the warchest.. oh.. i ate that..

Protip: don't eat the contents of your warchest.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1328595828' post='2915993']
Oh we've gone over this, they had the dregs of a war from two weeks before that. Pfft. You bring that up here - while complaining that RD's time out of war is not a problem? The first time we warred you, we left Seraph alone - and you brought nations over from Seraph to war against us. So we could not leave them unattended. It was the exact right thing to hit them too.
[/quote]
What? Im not complaining. Im merely reminding some who were bashing Cit for hitting RD, that RD did the same, if not worse to Seraph.

We explained laz coming over to DR for that war. But this is not the thread to argue any of that. I was merely pointing something out.

:v: starting NS ending NS
asgarde Seraph 9036 3394
dekan seraph 3904 407
nigville seraph 1963 406
dinnerplate Seraph 1335 533

RD vs Seraph in our last conflict...
consisting of 4 nations.......
7 declared wars on them..
mentionable but by no means a major factor in our last war..

not to say we weren't attacking them.. But we wanted the Bacon:):):smug:

and Citadel wants the Bacon nao! :v:

but we ate it all :gag: and drank the beer :wacko:
want some poisonberrybananachicken pie? :awesome:

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1328594828' post='2915973']
Really citadel. Peacing out with RD to hit us while we're at war? Pathetic.
[/quote]
Therm, I can't be responsible for live spies, planted into Citadel by other alliances.
I hope somebody would claim him one day.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1328598653' post='2916017']
What? Im not complaining. Im merely reminding some who were bashing Cit for hitting RD, that RD did the same, if not worse to Seraph.[/quote]
...and of course leaving out all the other alliances involved on both sides.
It was not RD vs Seraph 1-1 lol

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328603221' post='2916045']
Therm, I can't be responsible for live spies, planted into Citadel by other alliances.
I hope somebody would claim him one day.
[/quote]
Who in te has a history of spying?

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1328598220' post='2916014']the poison trap on the chest has spayed me in the eyes.. [/quote]

[quote name="Dictionary.com"]spay
1    /speɪ/ [spey]
verb (used with object) Veterinary Medicine .
to remove the ovaries of (an animal). [/quote]

I don't think you're supposed to have ovaries in your eyes.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1328625165' post='2916159']
...and of course leaving out all the other alliances involved on both sides.
It was not RD vs Seraph 1-1 lol
[/quote]
I never said it was 1 v 1. I dont know what your point is here. It has nothing to do with 1 v 1.

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1328663372' post='2916431']
I don't think you're supposed to have ovaries in your eyes.
[/quote]

you never know with a rodent making typo's.. of course I'm a Llama.. soooo.... :wacko:

Moose...
I got a phone call early this morning from the State Troopers. They asked if I would go collect a moose killed by a train. I got some friends together and we've been working on it for 8 hours plus now.. over halfway done...
soooo tired..
:):)

What is Flying Kiwis member http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000403 is doing there?
How did he become a rodent?
You've had a couple of top nations coming in, who didn't participate at your previous war; they must have 50-70 Mln warchests I assume?
Tsk-tsk, RD. I felt so bad for you and offered an early peace on 8/9 because of your lack of money;
You have volunteers, rich newcomers, you've had a spy warning prior to our attack ... what else, guys?

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328673181' post='2916519']
What is Flying Kiwis member http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000403 is doing there?
How did he become a rodent?
You've had a couple of top nations coming in, who didn't participate at your previous war; they must have 50-70 Mln warchests I assume?
Tsk-tsk, RD. I felt so bad for you and offered an early peace on 8/9 because of your lack of money;
You have volunteers, rich newcomers, you've had a spy warning prior to our attack ... what else, guys?
[/quote]
Lol next time you try and downdeclare you'll think twice.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1328674002' post='2916524']
Lol next time you try and downdeclare you'll think twice.
[/quote]
Words, words and even more words Paul...

Just for everybody to see, how "exhsausted" top RD members are, here it is:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Franks Truck Stop. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 550
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/8/2012 12:01:37 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/3/2012
Total Money: $41,023,522
Technology: 474.71 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2012 8:22:58 AM
Trade Partners: Arabia, Bob Dole, That Was Annoying, High Flyer, Pawney
Total Aircraft: 78
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 596
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 41
Navy Purchases Today: 5
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 3
Cruisers: 14
Frigates: 12
Destroyers: 11
Submarines: 10
Aircraft Carriers: 9
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328684825' post='2916600']
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Franks Truck Stop.
[/quote]
I was wondering who's runner that was.

Disappointed about that warchest, spy count, and 41 bomber strength, though. :mellow:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1328554582' post='2915518']
Must be horribly inexperienced if your alliance has the highest ANS in the game.

(Note: Hellas doesn't count, plus he was one of your members anyways.)
[/quote]
To buy infra and collect at leasure doesn't mean much - you just go by a NB guide step by step.
To wage a war is a completely different matter alltogether.
Just look at the statistics Clash gave and what is the situation now and you can see quite clearly, that there is much room for improvement for Citadel members. Given a few more rounds, they may become quite good actually. Apparently, they need a better teacher.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328684825' post='2916600']
Words, words and even more words Paul...

Just for everybody to see, how "exhsausted" top RD members are, here it is:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Franks Truck Stop. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 550
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/8/2012 12:01:37 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/3/2012
Total Money: $41,023,522
Technology: 474.71 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2012 8:22:58 AM
Trade Partners: Arabia, Bob Dole, That Was Annoying, High Flyer, Pawney
Total Aircraft: 78
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 596
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 41
Navy Purchases Today: 5
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 3
Cruisers: 14
Frigates: 12
Destroyers: 11
Submarines: 10
Aircraft Carriers: 9
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.
[/quote]
You do realize that you are trying to justify your attack on RD, which had come out of war about a week or so prior to your blitz, by showing the spy intel of one nations WC. A nation which has only 8 days AA seniority and was not involved in the previous RD war. Now it seems your AA is falling apart internally and externally because of your poor judgement.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328694643' post='2916643']
To buy infra and collect at leasure doesn't mean much - you just go by a NB guide step by step.
Just look at the statistics Clash gave and what is the situation now and you can see quite clearly, that there is much room for improvement for Citadel members. Given a few more rounds, they may become quite good actually. Apparently, they need a better teacher.
[/quote]
I doubt you will get another round to sit back and infra hug.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328694643' post='2916643']
[/quote]

War wagging abilities don't matter (look at Syn/RE vs OP/PS a few rounds ago.) We had no war wagging ability and OP/PS curbstomped us along with us getting a terrible rep in TE. If your nations are big enough, then it totally outdoes said war abilities.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1328713622' post='2916718']
You do realize that you are trying to justify your attack on RD, which had come out of war about a week or so prior to your blitz, by showing the spy intel of one nations WC. A nation which has only 8 days AA seniority and was not involved in the previous RD war. Now it seems your AA is falling apart internally and externally because of your poor judgement.
[/quote]
Paul, I assure you, that everything will work out fine both for you and I. I'm heading where I want to and so are you. All the best.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1328729151' post='2916795']
Paul, I assure you, that everything will work out fine both for you and I. I'm heading where I want to and so are you. All the best.
[/quote]
From this statement I take it that you are in complete control of your AA Citadel. Then it also stands to reason that you are responsible for one of your nations going off AA to act like a rogue and hit DR flag runners. Good job!

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1328731768' post='2916822']
From this statement I take it that you are in complete control of your AA Citadel. Then it also stands to reason that you are responsible for one of your nations going off AA to act like a rogue and hit DR flag runners. Good job!
[/quote]
I can't outsmart you, can I, buddy? Still try to dig deeper and look wider, my dear friend :)