Catchy Title

Gibsonator21

[center][Flags that I don't have/feel like getting][/center]

[center]The alliances of The Flying Kiwis, Pork Shrimp, [s]Rodentia Dominatus[/s][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108729"][almost forgot!][/url], Warriors, Seraph, Afterschool Alleyway Alliance, Catharsis and Duckroll agree to peace effective at update tonight (1/28/2012).

Oh, and someone gets bacon. I vote me.
[img]http://blog.craftzine.com/bacon-starry-night.jpg[/img][/center]

[i]/s/
Clash forgot to give me the sigs. :v:[/i]

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1327802353' post='2909080']
I challenge this. Seeing how i far better deserve the bacon. :P
[/quote]
I also challenge.. That bacon is mine...

Pretty sure arcticllama gets the bacon. I thought everyone knew that.

Full shouts out to my war opponents, Azkaban of Pettigrew (who's warchest annoyed the hell out of me), FlashDude of Great Canada (I HATE YOUR CIA) and Leonhardt of Eldin (who learned valuable lessons about both warchesting and war coordination lol.) All y'all fought hard and well and to the best of your abilities, and I thank you for that. Much fun was had by all :)

The following nations are guilty of attacking after the peace and will most likely be ZI'd.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000037&Extended=1
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000027

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1327854650' post='2909474']
The following nations are guilty of attacking after the peace and will most likely be ZI'd.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000037&Extended=1
[/quote]
You try to ZI him, and DR is in for a world of hurting. As I spoke to Stevie earlier, the general membership of PS didn't get the notice on peace.

I was told peace was being discussed but asked for confirmation to be sent to myself or CellarDoor (PS leaders this round) once peace was officially declared. I was out all evening last night so asked for CD to be notified. I don't believe anyone ever told him or myself. They seemed to have just gone ahead and declared peace on our behalf without giving confirmation. Word should be out now.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1327854650' post='2909474']

[/quote]

ZI is a loaded word and this is TE so people tend not to be too serious. It happens (in every alliance) that someone doesn't get the memo about peace right away or reads his/her messages after attacking.

I could understand if you just told those members attacked after peace were declared to attack back once and then offer peace. Actually demanding that the people who attacked (and I mean regardless of alliance) be ZI'ed however is going overboard. Not something I want to see become common practice in TE, as it's an extremely common mistake.

Edited by White Chocolate

I was waiting for confirmation from clash. Unfortunately, the gap between when GW and Clash had a tentative peace, when GW was out for the night, and when I went to bed didn't mesh.

As BC said. Trying to ZI someone from PS isn't going to be a bright idea Therm. You guys have your fun today with people already at war and we move on.

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1327864501' post='2909632']
I didn't realize that there was peace until I read this thread. It was kinda like "Oh, by the way, the war's over" :P
[/quote]
Really? The fact that I sent you a message 12 hours ago entitled "Kiwis are now at peace!" didn't give it away?

Nice to see you read the PM I sent you. :P

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1327863560' post='2909616']
ZI is a loaded word and this is TE so people tend not to be too serious. It happens (in every alliance) that someone doesn't get the memo about peace right away or reads his/her messages after attacking.

I could understand if you just told those members attacked after peace were declared to attack back once and then offer peace. Actually demanding that the people who attacked (and I mean regardless of alliance) be ZI'ed however is going overboard. Not something I want to see become common practice in TE, as it's an extremely common mistake.
[/quote]

ZI is nothing in TE really.

You are right, it happens, an awful lot. Too much in fact. It seems every war we are getting hit after peace. Sometimes its not a big deal, other times another DA can cause problems. And we are slowly getting tired of this crap.

We seem to be able to keep our house in order. Why cant others?

[quote] [20:08] <Clash> catharsis is on board forpeace tonight, [b]PS has agreed[/b] and tho Ive not heard back fromTFK yet I am sure they will as well[/quote]

Now, I was quite busy, so Therm finished negotiations for me. And Gibs posted the peace thread. I came back to Peace having been reached.

This crap, combined with you lot sitting out 50 days and then bandwagoning in on us is despicable. Dont be surprised if in the future we act on issues like these.

Bandwagoning in? we got invited to a war, and we accepted. Half of us haven't been paying attention to this round. Hell, my TC didn't have their sixth man til like four days before the war. You're welcome to act on the mistakes, no one disputes that. Threats of ZI are overboard and you know it. If you wish to act on it, be prepared to ZI all of us. Otherwise, the posturing isn't needed.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1327895732' post='2910149']
Bandwagoning in? we got invited to a war, and we accepted. Half of us haven't been paying attention to this round. Hell, my TC didn't have their sixth man til like four days before the war. You're welcome to act on the mistakes, no one disputes that. Threats of ZI are overboard and you know it. If you wish to act on it, be prepared to ZI all of us. Otherwise, the posturing isn't needed.
[/quote]

Have a look at the war now. Was it an even war as was claimed? Has Catharsis/Seraph even done any damage to you? Thats why I called it bandwagoning. I will be fine, and plenty more casualties. I am still responsible for the AA though.

Many of us are near ZI as it is. As said before, ZI is nothing in TE.

[quote]Dont be surprised if in the [b]future[/b] we act on issues like these.[/quote]

I really do get sick and tired of this crap. OP seem to also be able to prevent stuff like this happening. All I want is for you to communicate with your Alliance (send a handful of PMs) And for members to be held responsible for not reading their PMs.

There is no posturing going on here. You and I both know that we cannot do anything to the offending nations. We have been crushed. It will be a few days before we are back on our feet. Meanwhile PS nations have lost what, a few hundred infra?

Stevie, no one in PS got confirmation that peace was officially reached until I did (to my knowledge), and I got the notification at something like 3:15am. First, that's likely after whatever attacks were perpetrated, and second, obviously I wasn't awake at that time.

As for the fairness of the war, I don't have the slightest opinion, the reason we only have one leader this round is because most of us simply don't have time to concern ourselves with these things. IF you've got issue with the declaration, my apologies. Feel free to take that out on PS at your earliest convenience. Just make sure it's ALL of PS.

edit: here's my first confirmation--

To: Cellardoor From: Clash Date: 1/29/2012 3:42:16 AM

Subject: RE: Good morning!

peace after update and send peace lol

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1327897379' post='2910191']
Stevie, no one in PS got confirmation that peace was officially reached until I did (to my knowledge), and I got the notification at something like 3:15am. First, that's likely after whatever attacks were perpetrated, and second, obviously I wasn't awake at that time.

As for the fairness of the war, I don't have the slightest opinion, the reason we only have one leader this round is because most of us simply don't have time to concern ourselves with these things. IF you've got issue with the declaration, my apologies. Feel free to take that out on PS at your earliest convenience. Just make sure it's ALL of PS.

edit: here's my first confirmation--

To: Cellardoor From: Clash Date: 1/29/2012 3:42:16 AM

Subject: RE: Good morning!

peace after update and send peace lol
[/quote]

[quote]To: impetuous From: Dylan Joesph Date: 1/29/2012 9:49:49 AM
Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by DylanJoesph. You lost 3,422 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 2,186soldiers and 186 tanks. Their forces razed 1.189 miles of yourland, stole 2.395 technology, and destroyed 23.954 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained$0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end thebattle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have beenautomatically canceled.[/quote]
[quote]To: impetuous From: Dylan Joesph Date: 1/29/2012 9:49:58 AM
Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by DylanJoesph. You lost 1,847 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,715soldiers and 152 tanks. Their forces razed 1.135 miles of yourland, stole 2.400 technology, and destroyed 24.002 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained$0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled[/quote]

And, you gave therm another 5k casualties :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzVmPsqHDDQ

Edited by StevieG

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327898692' post='2910222']
And, you gave therm another 5k casualties :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzVmPsqHDDQ
[/quote]

Oh, obviously my bad. I forgot that on planet steve I'm to be up by 9:00am.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1327899078' post='2910236']
Oh, obviously my bad. I forgot that on planet steve I'm to be up by 9:00am.
[/quote]

10 hours from when peace is reached. That is quite a long time.

[quote name='antihero9113' timestamp='1327883310' post='2909859']
Really? The fact that I sent you a message 12 hours ago entitled "Kiwis are now at peace!" didn't give it away?

Nice to see you read the PM I sent you. :P
[/quote]

:wub:
I'm good like that :blush:

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327903353' post='2910325']
10 hours from when peace is reached. That is quite a long time.
[/quote]

As noted, it's about 6 hours from when PS officially got word, and on a Sunday, i'm more inclined to sleep in (crazy I know!)