Declarations of WOAR!

Clash

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1327428419' post='2906213']

I was wondering if PS would retalliate to me pummeling their flag runner (yeah i saw that sneaky AA change ;)) Rule of thumb: choose flag runners who can win a fight when they have even stats on their single opponents as well as two other nations backing them up, might be why you haven't won in a while,

but enough smack talk, until next round (or some other one after that), best of luck guys
[/quote]

I don't know who you're talking about. Looking at your war declarations, I don't see anyone who could be considered a flag runner and definitely nobody that has been associated with PS as far as I know. But thanks for the tips, if we are ever interested in trying for the flag we will be sure to put them to good use :ehm:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1327601067' post='2907414']
I thought I was the flag runner this round?
[/quote]

Nah, Shaaz is. Hiding down there at 300 infra on long stacks? Obvious runner is obvious.

Shout out to my opponents for being active and having awful luck. Amon Guvrat saw me steal both his nukes in 3 tries at 50% odds, and has been unsuccessful on all his spy ops. Stevie had 3/4 nukes spied, my newly bought SDI blocked 5 nukes, and he's now out of nukes after finally landing his last one. This may be my first positive RNG experience in TE.

Oh, and I'm something like 3/6 on the ground against Stevie with sub 30% odds on all but one, and, iirc, I lost the one north of 30%.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1327609641' post='2907505']
Nah, Shaaz is. Hiding down there at 300 infra on long stacks? Obvious runner is obvious.

Shout out to my opponents for being active and having awful luck. Amon Guvrat saw me steal both his nukes in 3 tries at 50% odds, and has been unsuccessful on all his spy ops. Stevie had 3/4 nukes spied, my newly bought SDI blocked 5 nukes, and he's now out of nukes after finally landing his last one. This may be my first positive RNG experience in TE.

Oh, and I'm something like 3/6 on the ground against Stevie with sub 30% odds on all but one, and, iirc, I lost the one north of 30%.
[/quote]
shush you :P

We got you this morning though :D That was my last nuke as well :(