Declarations of WOAR!

Clash

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327387457' post='2906066']
I wouldnt call being anarchied, flawless timing.

heres a tip. When you are at 2k infra, ALWAYS hold GCs, and max soldiers/tanks except for the 5 minutes that you collect.
[/quote]

I haven't played TE in a long time, admittedly. Oh well, let justice be served, and let blood rain.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1327387545' post='2906069']
You guys keep roguing us! Stop that. Plus everyone else wanted to hit you lol

That war was on Jan. 3/4 wasn't it? If you are still fighting them you suck anyways.

Catharsis had over two weeks to rebuild and they fit the stats. They didn't need that much.

Meh looks fairly even enough to me.
Y'all have more infra, we have more tech and more nukes.

So have fun everyone :awesome:
[/quote]
By all means, come at us. And AAA too.

Adding Seraphs 3.3k ANS, 35k Total NS, with 0 nukes and 0 top tier, as well as Catharsis 4.7k ANS, 65k Total NS, 13 nukes, 2 MPs, and 2SDIs. Thats 100k of useless, except for a handful of nations.

There are recent GDA wars on Seraph as recently as the 23rd dude. Cat, have also come off a hiding with Citadel earlier this month. If you wanna come at us for "you guys keep rouging us" then do it. Or wasnt that last war? You know the one that you have come off, whilst we have fought OP to a standstill in between visits. ;)

Just dont be claiming "we like even wars and updeclares" too much longer. :P

Seraphs 11 nations have 6 Wonders between them.

And fun fact. AAAs round of peace sees their 31 members with 77 wonders between them :P Perhaps some CIAs, you would know by now.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327401656' post='2906112']
By all means, come at us. And AAA too.

Adding Seraphs 3.3k ANS, 35k Total NS, with 0 nukes and 0 top tier, as well as Catharsis 4.7k ANS, 65k Total NS, 13 nukes, 2 MPs, and 2SDIs. Thats 100k of useless, except for a handful of nations.

There are recent GDA wars on Seraph as recently as the 23rd dude. Cat, have also come off a hiding with Citadel earlier this month. If you wanna come at us for "you guys keep rouging us" then do it. Or wasnt that last war? You know the one that you have come off, whilst we have fought OP to a standstill in between visits. ;)

Just dont be claiming "we like even wars and updeclares" too much longer. :P

Seraphs 11 nations have 6 Wonders between them.

And fun fact. AAAs round of peace sees their 31 members with 77 wonders between them :P Perhaps some CIAs, you would know by now.
[/quote]

Why is it that you insist on being a broken record?

You know, I thought that Duckroll supposedly was pretty good at war, yet everytime something comes along that isn't tailor made for you (such as a beatdown on LE), you proceed to whine, whine, and whine some more.

You know what? Things are the way they are. We didn't go about setting up this war with the intention of attacking a grouping with problems across the board which would make the war unfair to them. Is it possible that we overlooked a detail or two? Of course, and I'm sure that we did, because it happens in every single war. You can't toss a stone and not hit an alliance that hasn't been in a similar situation, where they suddenly found themselves in a defensive war alongside other alliances who aren't as useful as they might like.

But unlike Duckroll, we understand that those sort of things happen, we understand that its not the end of the world, and we understand that things on the surface can look worse then they actually are.

But more important then just understanding it, most of us don't nitpick every detail and whine about them, we don't make mountains out of molehills, and we don't get lost in the utterly small details.

Unfortunately, we can't say the same about you.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1327403039' post='2906115']
Why is it that you insist on being a broken record?

You know, I thought that Duckroll supposedly was pretty good at war, yet everytime something comes along that isn't tailor made for you (such as a beatdown on LE), you proceed to whine, whine, and whine some more.

You know what? Things are the way they are. We didn't go about setting up this war with the intention of attacking a grouping with problems across the board which would make the war unfair to them. Is it possible that we overlooked a detail or two? Of course, and I'm sure that we did, because it happens in every single war. You can't toss a stone and not hit an alliance that hasn't been in a similar situation, where they suddenly found themselves in a defensive war alongside other alliances who aren't as useful as they might like.

But unlike Duckroll, we understand that those sort of things happen, we understand that its not the end of the world, and we understand that things on the surface can look worse then they actually are.

But more important then just understanding it, most of us don't nitpick every detail and whine about them, we don't make mountains out of molehills, and we don't get lost in the utterly small details.

Unfortunately, we can't say the same about you.
[/quote]

At least you dont dispute my points.

You know what, its not whining. I am merely pointing out the facts as I see them. Just leave the others like Cat/Seraph out of it next time. We prefer if you just hit us.

Oh and, its a forum. Where we come to debate, not "whine".

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327401656' post='2906112']
By all means, come at us. [/quote]
That part I agree with.
The rest we need to talk about.

In America when you swear to tell the truth in a court of law, you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The truth itself should be self-evident. Nothing but the truth means don't tell the truth, but clutter it up with 375 lies. The whole truth means don't just tell the part of the truth that makes your points look good: Tell the WHOLE truth, even the stuff that doesn't.

Well, sniveling about the Catharsis and Seraph parts of the war while leaving out the DR and AAA parts of the war is not telling the whole truth. It's telling only the two smallest parts of the war and leaving out the biggest ones. AAA was/is absolutely stacked. The stats I posted at the time we did the target lists are absolutely exact to an anal retentive degree. I don't remember anyone ever posting the total infra and tech of their war before. Your side had the upper tier edge. Ignoring all of that makes you more wrong than right. I figure you've got 60k in NS hidden somewhere anyways. You did last war and you always do, and that's where your rogues come from too right? lol.

You guys are whining about AAA's warchests. Well, since we aren't the kind of alliance that spies on people like that - and y'all are - I'll boldly guess you've done your homework. We started checking their warchests when the war started, so I guess we respected them a lot more than you do. I think holding them up to yourselves is a bit unfair though. You guys are exceptionally stressful of a good warchest, as much as anyone except maybe TPC. I just know that they had 6 20k+ nations and your side had 19 of the top 25 infra totals. That's true. BTW, we almost hit you on Friday and then didn't at the last moment due to communication issues. I know you all have lovely warchests without even checking.

I go back through history and find many, many times y'all hit us with far worse wars and you know it. Not even including the nuclear rogues you have sent at us when weren't even warring against you. Or your special boy and his dramaragequit, far from the first time he has hit us like he did. I don't care what you say about it, he still counted as yours - although perhaps that burden has finally been lifted off you. I think it's still a compliment (albeit perhaps a small one, overall) to say that TE, overall, tries a lot harder now to declare wars that are challenging. Historically, y'all have been the exceptions.

So back down off your pulpit.

A shout out to AAA's Leonhardt of Eldin, who appears to be a good fellow :)

/textwall

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1327407911' post='2906128']
textwall
[/quote]

As 'Alchemist' (or rather, de facto leader) of the Afterschool Alleyway Alliance, I appreciate the sentiments.

I love having a good, respectful round of fisticuffs on the battlefield regardless of the odds stacked against me and my comrades. So best of luck, we'll rain hell to our best.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1327407911' post='2906128']

/textwall
[/quote]

Just a few points. I dont want this to turn retarded.

Lets take a look at the DR/AAA side of the war. DR has, since peacing out with you, fought OP and had to rebuild again. A lot of our NS is navy, so as to get in the 5% for nukes. That costs as well. As for AAA, its all well and good having plenty of 20k+ nations. I just wonder how many of them will be bill locked in a few days time. And no, we dont know exactly what amount of cash they are holding, we just have experience in being lumped together with a new AA.

I never said we have always been saints either. Far from it. We dont profess otherwise. You still however, credit too much by the way of nuclear rouges to us.

Just for the record, my issue is not with you declaring on us.

I just dont see how anyone can look over the Seraph/Cat AAs, and think that they would be good targets.

I've been too inactive to do anything here recently due to RL issues, (was about 12 hours too late to stop the deletion of my SE nation :/)

but there's always other rounds and tW will hand that victory to us, since all we have to do win is engage tW in an even fight, their whole "bwwwwwaaaahhhh ADMISSION OF DEFEAT NEVVVVVEERRR!!!" approach means that not only will we get a full round to dance with you guys but we'll get to enjoy Clash's tears over the horrible injustice,

I was wondering if PS would retalliate to me pummeling their flag runner (yeah i saw that sneaky AA change ;)) Rule of thumb: choose flag runners who can win a fight when they have even stats on their single opponents as well as two other nations backing them up, might be why you haven't won in a while,

but enough smack talk, until next round (or some other one after that), best of luck guys

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327427362' post='2906209']
A lot of our NS is navy, so as to get in the 5% for nukes. That costs as well. [/quote]

That was your own choice.

For anyone that fights DR/G6 or Anonymous at some point remember to take off 50k on NS because of there navy. To Stevie, it technically doesn't count as real NS so it makes it not fair :smug:

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1327436816' post='2906237']
Meh, these stats are a bit lopsided. Especially the nukes.

But I must say, epic bacon is epic.
[/quote]

TE war will never be perfect. Someone's always gonna have an advantage. This is the most epic war so far this round in TE :awesome:

Let's kick some @ss!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lennybronx

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1327436662' post='2906235']
That was your own choice.

For anyone that fights DR/G6 or Anonymous at some point remember to take off 50k on NS because of there navy. To Stevie, it technically doesn't count as real NS so it makes it not fair :smug:
[/quote]

I didnt say that. I was just giving some insight on what we had to do to catch up due to having much less time to rebuild from the last war.

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1327449564' post='2906317']
TE war will never be perfect. Someone's always gonna have an advantage. This is the most epic war so far this round in TE :awesome:

Let's kick some @ss!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
RE/SUN/Syn vs TPC/CoS/LE/APC/LoSS/WAPA at the start of the year was bigger. Almost would have been even more so, except other wars got in the way first :ph34r:

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1327471164' post='2906470']
RE/SUN/Syn vs TPC/CoS/LE/APC/LoSS/WAPA at the start of the year was bigger. Almost would have been even more so, except other wars got in the way first :ph34r:
[/quote]
o/ :ph34r:

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1327472830' post='2906477']
but this war is for the BACON!!
[/quote]

And I'm keeping tell you guys, Bacon is ours! [size="1"][color="#FFFFFF"]...unless...[/color][/size]

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000861"]Bacon[/url]

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1327465551' post='2906405']
I didnt say that. I was just giving some insight on what we had to do to catch up due to having much less time to rebuild from the last war.
[/quote]

Yeah... and your choice was to buy navy...

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1327428419' post='2906213']
I've been too inactive to do anything here recently due to RL issues, (was about 12 hours too late to stop the deletion of my SE nation :/)

but there's always other rounds and tW will hand that victory to us, since all we have to do win is engage tW in an even fight, their whole "bwwwwwaaaahhhh ADMISSION OF DEFEAT NEVVVVVEERRR!!!" approach means that not only will we get a full round to dance with you guys but we'll get to enjoy Clash's tears over the horrible injustice,
[/quote]

Bring it.

We're not hiding, and we're not particularly intimidated.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1327428419' post='2906213']
I was wondering if PS would retalliate to me pummeling their flag runner (yeah i saw that sneaky AA change ;)) Rule of thumb: choose flag runners who can win a fight when they have even stats on their single opponents as well as two other nations backing them up, might be why you haven't won in a while,
[/quote]

Special note: I'm not the PS leader this round.

...Seriously? If anyone normally associated with PS or otherwise is flag running It'd be news to those of us actually in PS. To the degree I really don't even know who you hit. We didn't get a heads up on the war til Clash PM'd me like 36 hours beforehand. I forwarded it to our leader who approved it, Clash and whomever else did a target list and we went in.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1327520244' post='2906746']
Speak for yourself. I'm shaking.
[/quote]

you just have to wait for the cycle to change for that to stop...
I use an old fashioned hand washing machine so I don't shake as much...

I'm Wambling :):)
maybe with a half sashay there :blush: