Public Service Announcement

Confusion

[center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TEt26Y94bEI/AAAAAAAAF5s/JURQVkZX_qA/s1600/blog+3.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Hello Oh no I didn't!. This is a Declaration of Existence and a Declaration of War on the Warriors. I would've posted this early, however, [ooc]suspended[/ooc].
[/center]
[center][b]Announcer[/b]: [i]This a Public Service Announcement, brought to you in part by Confusion.

The views and events expressed here are totally $%&@ed.

And are not necessarily the views of anyone.

However, the events and suggestions that appear
on this post are *not* to be taken lightly

Oh no I didn't! should not partake in the listening of this post
with issues in their mind.

Mockingbird is not responsible for your actions.
Upon opening this topic,
you have agreed not to try this at home.

Anything else?[/i]

[b]Confusion[/b]: [i]Yeah, don't do drugs.[/i][/center]

[center]Clash, not everything I do is affiliated with Duckroll. Honestly, why would Duckroll waste a rogue on 3 mediocre nations? I mean, what's the [i]!@#$@#$[/i] point, Clash? I do this out of pure entertainment, and DR didn't even know until after the fact. Furthermore, I wasn't even accepted into the DR AA because it's been a while since I've been a member or even government for what it matters. Please, for the love of mother$%&@ing admin, shut the $%&@ up. Look at the bright side, you guys may be able to beat me, even though you weren't able to defeat Duckroll & my goals of making you guys whine have been accomplished. It was either tW or WAPA.

Guess What? I DON'T GIVE A $%&@ ABOUT THIS !@#$ ENOUGH TO ADEQUATELY ROGUE YOU. I COLLECTED A 10 DAY WITH NO SOLDIERS WHICH COST ME OVER 5 !@#$@#$ MILLION. IF I WANTED TO ADEQUATELY ROGUE YOU OR DO IT FOR DUCKROLL I WOULD HAVE DONATED, COLLECTED 20MILL AND BOUGHT AN MP, but I digress.
[/center]

tl;dr Suck it. I'm pulling an ADude.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1326920779' post='2902310']
God I only hope you actually pull an ADude this time.

Although ADude is much much better than you, none the less. Get out or don't. Stop acting like a drama queen.
[/quote]

You really don't see the purpose behind anything. Sad but necessary, etc. You'll get it, soon enough. I hope. Also, it doesn't really bother me knowing me whether or not ADude is better than I am, just knowing we're both better than you are enough. Lastly, my goals have never been to be the 'best' nor 'most liked' player.

Guess what? I've done exactly what I've wanted to do & not only that, but I did it with #swag.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326922748' post='2902341']
You really don't see the purpose behind anything. Sad but necessary, etc. You'll get it, soon enough. I hope. Also, it doesn't really bother me knowing me whether or not ADude is better than I am, just knowing we're both better than you are enough. Lastly, my goals have never been to be the 'best' nor 'most liked' player.

Guess what? I've done exactly what I've wanted to do & not only that, but I did it with #swag.
[/quote]

I think you'll find that acting like a petulant 13 year old isn't swag.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326922748' post='2902341']

[/quote]

Do you know what swag is? And you aren't the best or most liked don't worry about it. And you'll never be better than me don't worry about it. You can aspire to be me, yet it will never happen. The mold was broken after me. I am KO and I am god. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

Whats the purpose of this to be the annoying pest that we've dealt with for the last 10 rounds? Cause if so bravo you have done well good sir. Very well.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1326934865' post='2902548']

Whats the purpose of this to be the annoying pest that we've dealt with for the last 10 rounds? Cause if so bravo you have done well good sir. Very well.
[/quote]
very well :)

Honestly, Confusion. Why don't you just stop??
I'm being legit right now. Why even post this? Why don't you mind your own business and we mind ours.

You say "let's just be friends" but yet you do things like this. If you really wanted to just be friends, you'd shut the $%&@ up already. You'd think he would be serious about this "let's just be friends" thing but within a month, he's just going to post something else about us.

This is seriously why i hate when children play the game.

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1327354715' post='2905728']
I'm being legit right now. Why even post this? Why don't you mind your own business and we mind ours.

You say "let's just be friends" but yet you do things like this. If you really wanted to just be friends, you'd shut the $%&@ up already. You'd think he would be serious about this "let's just be friends" thing but within a month, he's just going to post something else about us.

[/quote]
Let him continue, in the end we will see who is laughing. Confusion I know. :)

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1327354715' post='2905728']

[/quote]

This is seriously why i hate when illiterate $%&@s play the game.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1327377904' post='2905976']
This is seriously why [b]i[/b] hate when illiterate $%&@s play the game.
[/quote]
Heh.

Anyway, glad that's over. This is a great moment in TE, and we should all celebrate. :blush:

Edited by Gibsonator21

He did it to himself.

He was a decent player and became an "icon" of TE. But his childish tactics and approach to not only the game but his interaction with others in a political as well as a interpersonal game did him in.

If only he would have approached the GAME in a more mature manner, with a smaller ego, he would still be playing. And there would not be cheers over his demise.

As I said, he did it to himself. He has no one or anything to blame but himself.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

What occurred has been Confusion's ultimate goal for quite some time now. Many of you probably missed it, but he made a 'Goodbye' topic with many things that he shouldn't have said if he wanted to stay (or, he wanted to leave) in the Open World Forum.

Even though personally, I think it was a retarded way to go.

Edited by Therm

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1327464399' post='2906398']
What occurred has been Confusion's ultimate goal for quite some time now. Many of you probably missed it, but he made a 'Goodbye' topic with many things that he shouldn't have said if he wanted to stay (or, he wanted to leave) in the Open World Forum.

Even though personally, I think it was a retarded way to go.
[/quote]
He got his wish and we got ours :lol1:

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1327464399' post='2906398']

Even though personally, I think it was a [b]retarded[/b] way to go.
[/quote]

Suiting for a man of his stature.

I enjoyed confusion. His posts were usually incendiary, and always ruffled peoples feathers. It made things interesting. Cheers to confusion.

Edited by stepanek

[quote name='stepanek' timestamp='1327636810' post='2907886']
I enjoyed confusion. His posts were usually incendiary, and always ruffled peoples feathers. It made things interesting. Cheers to confusion.
[/quote]
Aye, I would have to agree