The usual stupid

Clash

So, DR, way to rogue. How original! You guys have never done that before.

This clown seems awfully familiar.
I wonder if we know him from somewhere?

[quote]Subject: Intel on Mockingbird
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/9/2012
Total Money: $195,678
Technology: 170.49 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/17/2012 7:44:07 PM
Trade Partners: Quinn, Dinglebay, Sonntag, Spontaneous, A E F
Total Aircraft: 6
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 8
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 16
Navy Purchases Today: 0[/quote]

Edited by Clash

Hello there, Duckroll.
This is what it's come to I guess.

For those of you who haven't looked at the TE war screens recently, your special boy confusion rerolled, spammed our entire alliance, and then declared war on three of our members. It's the spamming the entire alliance part that prompted this thread.

[quote]To: Clash From: mockingbird Date: 1/17/2012 8:01:28 PM

Subject: Public Service Announcement

A lot of people ask me.. am I afraid of death.. Hell yeah I'm afraid of death. I don't want to die yet. A lot of people think.. that I worship the devil.. that I do all types of.. retarded &%$@.

Look, I can't change the way I think And I can't change the way I am. But if I offended you? Good Cause I still don't give a $%&*.

Have fun with your failure goals of 2k12.

All of you can kiss my ass!

Yo I miss my past, but I still don't give a $%&*, you can kiss my ass. [/quote]

That's your special bestest boy confusion right there and pretty much the entire DR gov complicit.

Those of DR I have fought recently, I generally kind of liked, Therm and Steve among them. But this is the guy that Steve and Therm chose and continue to choose to follow. So I'm not sure what to do with you guys. Pure Evil is a good fellow... but y'know, then there's this crap, and it's his alliance and alliance leader doing this. I don't want to hear "oh we didn't know anything about this" from DR gov, I really don't. Why should we ever believe you? This is how you conduct your business. This is exactly right in line with your entire alliance theme.

We are reporting it in game as spam. We shall see what happens next. Apparently one possible future for the next level of warfare in TE is to mass spam each others' inboxes with stupid wasteful crap. We get to spend valuable never to be gotten back moments our of real lives wasted on this.

The Warriors - like many other alliances in TE - try to fight fair wars in TE. Is this apparently fair for dealing with Duckroll? This is what is has to be like? The natural evolution of this for CN is a mass in game spam wars of incredibly low IQ. Is this really how we want to throw away the seconds of our life's total time on this? To be fair with Duckroll - it this what you have to do?

Personally, this is one of the lowest points I can remember in recent times lol. So incredibly !@#$@#$ depressing, all of this and what it might mean. I have better things to do than waste my life's time on that a game that becomes this !@#$@#$ stupid, where this crap becomes common practice - and this is what we might have to do. It just sucks so much unwiped butt and I !@#$@#$ hate it.

The ball's in y'alls court I guess.
We'll kill on your special little friend for now.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1326908600' post='2902217']
Those of DR I have fought recently, I generally kind of liked, Therm and Steve among them. But this is the guy that Steve and Therm chose and continue to choose to follow.[/quote]
You really haven't been paying attention if you think they are following Confusion. They allowed him to stick around for the lulz, and that's about it.

What Confusion chooses to do with his reroll, off the DR AA no less, We/I have no control over.

If you think this is our play as some sort of war tactic, you are trolling man. He doesnt even have nukes, or a way to get them. He got in 3 anarchies, on what I suspect were vulnerable nations. So I imagine he is content.

On another note. I saw Neo at 23 days inactive. He isnt deleting is he?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1326908600' post='2902217']
That's your special bestest boy confusion right there and pretty much the entire DR gov complicit.[/quote]

Complicit in his rouging because we'd like to keep our trade circle in tact? Id rather have him help run the AA then go inactive and rouge out.

[quote]
But this is the guy that Steve and Therm chose and continue to choose to follow.
and it's his alliance and alliance leader doing this.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107142

[quote]Duckroll Government for round 20 is as follows.

Quackmaster:
StevieG/Mocha

Imperial Officers of His Majesties Ducks:
Therm/Impetuous
B1gAlMan/That One Dude
tba

Imperial [b][b][b]Advisor[/b][/b][/b]:
Confusion [/quote]

Edited by StevieG

Stevie, you mean that confusion didnt tell any of you that for giggles he was going to rogue tW? I find that rediculous considering you guys are joined at the hip not mention in a trade circle and everyone knows you drop and add temps for maximum collections( nothing wrong there but it does take a bit of communication between tc members and temp traders). The tc ties and given your guys past body of work involving rogues is what makes DR look complicent. I on the other hand don't know for sure whether or not you guys ordered confusion to do it, kinda hard to order any pubecent punk to do anything, but I believe you had knowledge of his ideas to rogue.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1326997782' post='2902938']
Stevie, you mean that confusion didnt tell any of you that for giggles he was going to rogue tW? I find that rediculous considering you guys are joined at the hip not mention in a trade circle and everyone knows you drop and add temps for maximum collections( nothing wrong there but it does take a bit of communication between tc members and temp traders). The tc ties and given your guys past body of work involving rogues is what makes DR look complicent. I on the other hand don't know for sure whether or not you guys ordered confusion to do it, kinda hard to order any pubecent punk to do anything, but I believe you had knowledge of his ideas to rogue.
[/quote]

Hey buddy, I have Fish/Wheat for a reason.

PS: It's so I don't have to be on/change resources. In addition, rouging Warriors was done in a heart-beat, and wasn't thoroughly planned out, or else I'd have an MP. I saw I had a 10 day and collected without even maximizing it. You have no horse in this race !@#$. I pity those who actually believe placing 3 nations into anarchy with my mediocre build is somehow a strategic plan by DR. I mean, woman, please.

[/quote]

For what its worth, he hasnt been in the alliance IRC channel for most of the past week and a half.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1327004202' post='2902980']
For what its worth, he hasnt been in the alliance IRC channel for most of the past week and a half.
[/quote]

I haven't been on IRC much, period :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1327003104' post='2902972']
Hey buddy, I have Fish/Wheat for a reason.

PS: It's so I don't have to be on/change resources. In addition, rouging Warriors was done in a heart-beat, and wasn't thoroughly planned out, or else I'd have an MP. I saw I had a 10 day and collected without even maximizing it. You have no horse in this race !@#$. I pity those who actually believe placing 3 nations into anarchy with my mediocre build is somehow a strategic plan by DR. I mean, woman, please.
[/quote]
lol you have no idea what stakes myself or OP has with whom and why.

I never claimed that DR planned it I merely pointed out that given you are with them, in a tc together, and your pasts that it is not very farfetched to conclude that you communicate with DR gov.

Your still an attention whore with a bully complex, with Napoleanic visions of grandeur.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327005374' post='2902992']
[b]lol you have no idea what stakes myself or OP has with whom and why.[/b]

I never claimed that DR planned it I merely pointed out that given you are with them, in a tc together, and your pasts that it is not very farfetched to conclude that you communicate with DR gov.

Your still an attention whore with a bully complex, with Napoleanic visions of grandeur.
[/quote]

Are you sure?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327006697' post='2903001']
Quite sure. Just more blow hard attention grabbing. Trying to make others think you know all, when in fact you are oblivious.
[/quote]

Do you need more screenshots?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1326988650' post='2902874']
[b]Duckroll Government for round 20[/b] is as follows.

Quackmaster:
StevieG/Mocha

Imperial Officers of His Majesties Ducks:
Therm/Impetuous
B1gAlMan/That One Dude
tba

Imperial Advisor:
Confusion

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107142
[/quote]

Perhaps that might have something to do with us claiming confusion was DR gov.

Here's my view on this:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326918505' post='2902285']
You're mentally ill if you truly believe Duckroll is involved with this. Unfortunately, I still believe you think they are!
[/quote]

Seeing how you have been accused of messing with The Warriors before, you [u]should[/u] be able to understand why we would think DR would have something to do with this. I mean your not THAT stupid. Are you Confusion?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326918521' post='2902286']
PS: Let's just be friends!
[/quote]

As long as you continue to do things like this, i dont think The Warriors and DR can ever be friends. I honestly would prefer if The Warriors and DR kept an "Enemies Through War" relationship. Your not worth the extra stress. And having to argue with you in my opinion is a waste of time.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327006697' post='2903001']
Quite sure. Just more blow hard attention grabbing. Trying to make others think you know all, when in fact you are oblivious.
[/quote]

I agree. I dont see Confusion doing this for any other reason other than for attention. He sort of like the "class clown" of TE. Only that we laugh at him and not with him.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1326977948' post='2902812']
What Confusion chooses to do with his reroll, off the DR AA no less, We/I have no control over.

If you think this is our play as some sort of war tactic, you are trolling man. He doesnt even have nukes, or a way to get them. He got in 3 anarchies, on what I suspect were vulnerable nations. So I imagine he is content.

On another note. I saw Neo at 23 days inactive. He isnt deleting is he?
[/quote]

So your saying it is Confusion. Thanks for clearing that up for everybody.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1327014450' post='2903071']
Put up or shut up, I will call your bluff.
[/quote]

In an effort to just end this thing and stop wasting time. I will not be calling your bluff.

In general, i just want DR and The Warriors to stop this kind of relationship. The Warriors war. We don't like to waste time arguing with people like Confusion. This is TE. Not SE. Confusion, please take this childish behavior elsewhere. I'm not trying to be an @ss or anything. Im just asking you to stop this behavior because it is really annoying. And quite honestly, i don't believe we've done things like this to DR. We're better than that. We got a problem, we take it to the battlefield. Not the forums.

[/quote]

No, he didnt. He just did it, and I found out after the fact.