FAIL Declaration of Existence

XRCatD

[center][img]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/Rebel_Virginia/failmark4.jpg[/img][/center]

On this day, January 6, 2012, the Federated Allied Independence League (FAIL) declares its existence as a black team alliance. The founding member is XRCatD, and he shall be referred to as the Dog Emperor.

[center]Forums: [url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/FAIL_Forums"]here[/url]
IRC: #FAIL on Coldfront[/center]

This alliance may be slightly abnormal in that any nation that wears its AA is automatically considered a member and subject to its rules. This includes any nation(s) that may have already been wearing this AA on the day of this DoE.

Shown here is the Catechism of FAIL, taken from [url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/FAIL_Forums"]the forums[/url]:
[quote]
Preamble to the Catechism of FAIL

This is not a charter in the traditional sense. The Federated Allied Independence League does not restrict itself with such inane procedures. Instead it shall follow several Guiding Principles, laid forth by Dog Emperor and Founder XRCatD.

Article I: Government

Section I: The Dog Emperor

FAIL recognizes XRCatD as Dog Emperor, Supreme and Eternal, shall have ultimate authority over the sovereign alliance of FAIL. Although He shall follow a laissez-faire philosophy in governance, largely allowing the Triarchy to steer the direction of the alliance. His purpose shall be to ensure that the Three do not stray the alliance away from the Guiding Principles. He shall have the ability to amend and interpret the Catechism.

Section II: The Triarchy

The Triarchy shall consist of three Apostles, elected from the Body by the Body, to serve Glorious FAIL in the areas of finance, foreign and domestic policy, and defense. Their judgment will be trusted, and subject only to regulation by the Dog Emperor who shall maintain veto power.

The Triarchy shall serve terms of six months, with terms overlapping. As such a new Triarch will enter office every two months.

Section III: The Body of the Dog Empire

The Body will consist of two levels of membership. Nations wearing the AA of FAIL will enter the Body as a Disciple. Disciples shall enjoy full protection from FAIL but shall have limited access to FAIL's board. After a period of two weeks a Disciple may be voted into FAIL as an Apostle.

Apostles are full members of FAIL. In addition to full protection Apostles will be able to run for the Triarchy, serve as diplomats and commanders, and vote in elections and on the promotion of Disciples to Apostles.

Article II: The Guiding Principles of FAIL

Section I: Foreign Alliances

FAIL shall avoid entangling itself in foreign alliances. FAIL recognizes that all outside treaties, including protectorates, are infringements to FAIL's sovereignty. As an alliance FAIL already has the ability to defend foreign alliances from aggression, or to assist in aggression should it so choose.

Section II: Recruiting

FAIL is not for the weak of heart. It is not an alliance for all. Those who dare to FAIL must do so fully informed, something which can hardly be said for those new to the world. As such FAIL will not mislead the weak through recruiting.

Section III: Defense and Self-Respect

FAIL will never give into outside extortion. FAIL will never pay reparations for defending itself from outside aggression. FAIL will never agree to anything less than white peace if it has lost a defensive war. FAIL reserves the right to use nuclear weapons against all attackers, including tech raiders.

Article III: Amendments

The Catechism of FAIL may be amended at the discretion of the Dog Emperor, or by unanimous decision of the Triarchy followed by a majority vote of the Body.[/quote]

As of now the Triarchy consists of sources of intelligence inside the Dog Emperor's head.

tl;dr: I'm couping Rebel Virginia.

Edited by XRCatD

this guy now claims RV is subject to his rulls so RV cant attack without orders from him. I bet RV will put the FAIL in you lol its funny cause there is not much RV can do in game about it

Edited by 1972ford

[quote name='1972ford' timestamp='1325858882' post='2894069']
this guy now claims RV is subject to his rulls so RV cant attack without orders from him.
[/quote]

We will be announcing a "tech raid at your own risk" policy soon, so that RV is still free to attack, at his own risk.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1325864595' post='2894115']
[color="#0000FF"]This one is not deserving of such an acknowledgment.[/color]
[/quote]

My threshold for recognizing an alliance is two members, since two is necessary for cooperation to exist. FAIL clearly has at least 2 members right now, making it deserve acknowledgement.

Edited by XRCatD