Well hello there!

ADude

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326131316' post='2896360']
I want to see things with your point of view but I just can't get my head that far up my ass. Dude, you guys went Pearl Harbor on all of us, and now you just go ahead and wanted to decide peace just like that? You put us all on the same front thinking you could take us all down. Now deal with us as a single alliance bloc like you did when you declared war. Don't try to single out APC. You think the rest out us would just leave APC behind or something? The popular sentiment right now is that we burn you ass. Please show a little civility and respect. We are not a scumbag alliance who would abandon our allies who just fought with us and sought peace by ourselves and don't think the others would accept your term neither.
[/quote]

Don't like getting declared on? Declare on someone else first.

Also, what alliance are you in? You don't seem to have that info listed.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1326154917' post='2896562']
Don't like getting declared on? Declare on someone else first.

Also, what alliance are you in? You don't seem to have that info listed.
[/quote]

Don't be lazy, log in and check.

edit: WHAT THE? Your nation's name is "Negroes"? and that passed the filter? And your ruler's name is "Overlord Wes"? There is something seriously wrong here.

Edited by Endurance

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326157302' post='2896593']
Don't be lazy, log in and check.
[/quote]

That's actually in the rules, good sir.

Also, I've never had a problem with my nation name in the year+ I've been playing TE. Including when I was fighting a moderator.

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1326159954' post='2896618']
That's actually in the rules, good sir.

Also, I've never had a problem with my nation name in the year+ I've been playing TE. Including when I was fighting a moderator.
[/quote]

Well you need to read the rule again. You are messed up. What's your full title? "Overlord Wes of the Negroes"?

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1326132014' post='2896366']
NOU

but in all seriousness though, I always thought it was common practice in TE that the war ends on the day that wars start expiring. I guess this isn't one of the common ones :P . If this is not one of them, I shall let my nation rollover and die xD
[/quote]
Te history is full of examples where that is not the case and usually OP is involved but in alot of them so is LE. The recent LE/dr war is one example as is the OP/TPC war last round. The point is that their is little to lose with half priced infra and more to gain politically if an AA is prepared and actually executes a longer war.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326160092' post='2896619']
Well you need to read the rule again. You are messed up. What's your full title? "Overlord Wes of the Negroes"?
[/quote]

Would you please remind me what this has to do with the peace talks?

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326160092' post='2896619']
[/quote]
I do have an objection,with your comments. Wes is a well respected member of the te community amd to pull the race card is ludicrous

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326131316' post='2896360']
I want to see things with your point of view but I just can't get my head that far up my ass. Dude, you guys went Pearl Harbor on all of us, and now you just go ahead and wanted to decide peace just like that? You put us all on the same front thinking you could take us all down. Now deal with us as a single alliance bloc like you did when you declared war. Don't try to single out APC. You think the rest out us would just leave APC behind or something? The popular sentiment right now is that we burn you ass. Please show a little civility and respect. We are not a scumbag alliance who would abandon our allies who just fought with us and sought peace by ourselves and don't think the others would accept your term neither.
[/quote]
Welcome to Steve. You must be new here.

I'm sure TPC/CoS and LE are 100% behind your application to the RE :nuke: nuke donation program :nuke:

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1326162445' post='2896639']
Would you please remind me what this has to do with the peace talks?
[/quote]

Why it has everything to do with it! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! It is a very bad example. I agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTcvE5ptk6Q

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1326162379' post='2896636']
Te history is full of examples where that is not the case and usually OP is involved but in alot of them so is LE. The recent LE/dr war is one example as is the OP/TPC war last round. The point is that their is little to lose with half priced infra and more to gain politically if an AA is prepared and actually executes a longer war.
[/quote]

Aye, this is where I wish I didn't bust all my money on land :P

Hope everyone had a blast. War is to end this update. LoSS and SUN if you see this we could not get ahold of you soooooo.. We are kinda assuming.. TODAY IS FINAL DAYS OF ATTACKs..

If there are problems with nations. Bring it up to the respective govts

And also :ph34r:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1326220550' post='2896932']
Hope everyone had a blast. War is to end this update. LoSS and SUN if you see this we could not get ahold of you soooooo.. We are kinda assuming.. TODAY IS FINAL DAYS OF ATTACKs..

[/quote]

Got word from LoSS :) they're good.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1326220550' post='2896932']

[/quote]

Ah man u mean I don't get to nuke Endurance

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1326235217' post='2897042']
Ah man u mean I don't get to nuke Endurance
[/quote]

Ohh!! Isn't that sad? Look I could see a teardrop on you! Wanna a cookie? AH! HAHAHAHAHA!

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326237650' post='2897072']
Ohh!! Isn't that sad? Look I could see a teardrop on you! Wanna a cookie? AH! HAHAHAHAHA!
[/quote]

MAY I HAVE ONE TOO! TT_TT

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1326238144' post='2897075']
MAY I HAVE ONE TOO! TT_TT
[/quote]

Oh sure, now dance. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OznU2_kDhDM&feature=related

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326241516' post='2897101']
Oh sure, now dance. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OznU2_kDhDM&feature=related
[/quote]

Eww, no :P Have Stelios do it for me :awesome: