Well this is it

ADude

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1324009119' post='2879484']
Since I requested them...
[/quote]

ou have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Bago Republic.

Yea...not shocking considering who it is..

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324014092' post='2879643']
ou have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Bago Republic.

Yea...not shocking considering who it is..
[/quote]

The dude who is on the brink of bill locking :awesome::lol1:

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1324010232' post='2879500']
What's whit the spy/battle report posts?

This is new, no?
[/quote]

It struck me as an excellent suggestion, so...

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Richthofen XX. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 250
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/14/2011
Total Money: $63,557
Technology: 121.26 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/15/2011 8:49:39 PM
Trade Partners: Delatopia, Mountains of Mist, creaper nation, Rashville, Rhode Island Empire
Total Aircraft: 12
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 50
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 6
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed. [/quote]

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1324017841' post='2879684']
It struck me as an excellent suggestion, so...
[/quote]
I got bored, hehehe

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Seven Springs. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Jainism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 30
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/15/2011
Total Money: $97,974
Technology: 200.18 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/16/2011 5:23:49 AM
Trade Partners: CowboyTx, Yards, Sofa King Kool, Mustardville, Polska Kielbasa
Total Aircraft: 42
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 161
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 13
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.[/quote]

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1323851021' post='2877630']
Also, I like how the RE nations without GCs correlate very closely with the RE nations who are giving me about tree fitty on each GA.

Does somebody think they can actually collect during war?
[/quote]
Just back collected 4 days in defcon 5. :ehm: You guys missed a golden opportunity to stomp my nation as I was AFK since 12/12

Now you will pay
:smug:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1324077405' post='2880146']
Hit me up if you're in range dude, I have 2 defensive slots. :D
[/quote]
Havent i been telling you to hit up my nation if you have the slots?

Also whats your nation name?

[quote name='canarica' timestamp='1324075190' post='2880119']
Just back collected 4 days in defcon 5. :ehm: You guys missed a golden opportunity to stomp my nation as I was AFK since 12/12

Now you will pay
:smug:
[/quote]

Would you put a valid nation name, etc. in your thingy as required?

Thanks!

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1324086724' post='2880222']
My advise to RE is to end the war befor i kill any more of you.
[/quote]
I was gonna say something funny.. but..

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kegkiller. In the attack your spy efforts were unsuccessful as your spies were unable to target and destroy any nuclear missiles due to their hidden nuclear missile silos Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

:( fail me

Beautiful

[quote]To: CowboyTx From: ADude Date: 12/17/2011 12:02:44 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by ADude. You lost 3,044 soldiers and 176 tanks. You killed 1,004 soldiers and 237 tanks. Their forces razed 9.321 miles of your land, stole 1.054 technology, and destroyed 10.540 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $67,885.63 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

[/quote]

*Shakes fist at CN

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1324085114' post='2880208']
Havent i been telling you to hit up my nation if you have the slots?

Also whats your nation name?
[/quote]

I don't recall you telling me that but I'd be game. I have 3 offensive slots out already however, got any left? Also my nation name is Odins Gallows, I will go update it in my profile.

Also, who's winning? Looking at the stats and charts it appears RE has lost more total NS, but does anyone have official, accurate stats? I only glanced and estimated because I gotta get some sleep. :P

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1324102948' post='2880375']
I don't recall you telling me that but I'd be game. I have 3 offensive slots out already however, got any left? Also my nation name is Odins Gallows, I will go update it in my profile.

Also, who's winning? Looking at the stats and charts it appears RE has lost more total NS, but does anyone have official, accurate stats? I only glanced and estimated because I gotta get some sleep. :P
[/quote]
It may have not been you not that i think about it :( and i dont have any slots left

Also, I think we lost more NS BUT.. it is not over till it is over. and we will not stop fighting as we expect from you all

Well as of right now (12:42am server on 12/17/2011)

RE -- 62 nations -- 239,219 total; 3,858 average -- 35 nukes

OP -- 34 nations -- 127,199 total; 3,741 average -- 0 nukes
TPC -- 19 nations -- 73,679 total; 3,878 average -- 0 nukes
RD -- 15 nations -- 55,660 total; 3,711 average -- 0 nukes
Total -- 68 nations -- 256,538 total; 3,772 average -- 0 nukes

Compared to the start:
[quote]You guys: 69 | 301,530 | 4370 | 10

RE: 62 | 308,682 | 4979 | 71[/quote]

So RE is down 69,463 and those other people are down 44,992. Part of the difference is we were militarized at the start where most of the other people were not, and now both sides are militarized. Another part is nukes, going from 7 nukes to 3 nukes is a difference of 400 NS, while going from 2 to 0 is a difference of 40 NS.

We won't really be able to tell the "winner" until rebuilding starts. I know a few RE are going to reroll at the end. My three OP targets would probably be better off rerolling; based off initial spy reports, estimated spending, and amount looted or destroyed in ground attacks, all three have less than a million left.

I'll concede that you were militarized, but you also had the blitz advantage so that sort of nullifies it a little in my eyes. (If you did serious damage, well then we wouldn't be able to militarize [i]as much[/i] because our nations would be all wrecked up, right?)

Also, yes you lose NS when you launch nukes, but you lose NS when you take nukes too...so with your large nuke advantage it's inconceivable to me that you lost more NS due to dropping/losing nukes than we did taking them. Folks, I think the tides are turning. :awesome: But we will see when all is said and done.

I also kind of disagree with the thought that who rebuilds faster/better is the winner, I tend to think that whoever kicks the most arse in the war is the winner, but hey that's just me. I despise when people barely fight just so they can get a quick rebuild when the war is over. (Not saying this is RE's strategy, just have encountered it as recent as last round and find it quite lame. It's war, spend some money and FIGHT!)

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1324184764' post='2880942']
I also kind of disagree with the thought that who rebuilds faster/better is the winner, I tend to think that whoever kicks the most arse in the war is the winner, but hey that's just me. I despise when people barely fight just so they can get a quick rebuild when the war is over. (Not saying this is RE's strategy, just have encountered it as recent as last round and find it quite lame. It's war, spend some money and FIGHT!)
[/quote]
[quote][b]Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains[/b]

1) -6,113 Strength Change - colonel mustard of Mustardville - Blue Team[/quote]
I think that's kicking quite a bit of arse. From top 5 in TE to the OP basement.

The rebuilding criteria is more a measure of who can dish out damage without resorting to kamikaze. It's easy to spend everything you have to cause damage. It's harder to manage your wars in a way that maximizes damage to your opponent while minimizing damage (including of the self-inflicted variety) to oneself.

Speaking about ass kicking.

RE 62 nations -- 189,435 total -- 3,055 average -- nukes 17

OP 34 nations -- 113,359 total -- 3,334 average -- nukes 0
TPC 19 nations -- 64,816 total -- 3,411 average -- nukes 2
RD 15 nations -- 53,008 total -- 3,534 average -- nukes 0
Total 68 nations -- 231,183 total -- too hard :P -- nukes 2

And it was:
OP/TPC/RD: 69 | 301,530 | 4370 | 10

RE: 62 | 308,682 | 4979 | 71

So that's RE down 119,247 NS and OP/TPC/RD down 70,347

Think that says about it.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1324192174' post='2881051']
I think that's kicking quite a bit of arse. From top 5 in TE to the OP basement.[/quote]

One man getting destroyed does not represent the whole alliance during the war.

[quote name='matt01867' timestamp='1324217667' post='2881147']
One man getting destroyed does not represent the whole alliance during the war.
[/quote]
Agreed, fighting in an AA war is about teamwork, sometimes a few individuals sacrifice for the team to be successful at least that's how OP rolls.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1324192174' post='2881051']
I think that's kicking quite a bit of arse. From top 5 in TE to the OP basement.

The rebuilding criteria is more a measure of who can dish out damage without resorting to kamikaze. It's easy to spend everything you have to cause damage. It's harder to manage your wars in a way that maximizes damage to your opponent while minimizing damage (including of the self-inflicted variety) to oneself.
[/quote]

Aye, I think you missed my point, but matt summed it up nicely. I was speaking on an alliance-wide basis, not on one individual nation...

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1324257926' post='2881465']
Agreed, fighting in an AA war is about teamwork, sometimes a few individuals sacrifice for the team to be successful at least that's how OP rolls.
[/quote]
Except he didn't fight. All I got most of the war was cruise missiles.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1324268297' post='2881567']
Except he didn't fight. All I got most of the war was cruise missiles.
[/quote]
Dude you miss the point all together. You are thinking in individual terms and not team. I couldn't do much else to Stelios but lob CMs and keep his slot tied up which kept him from hitting others, Mustard did the same thing as did many others in TPC/OP and RD.

Edited by paul711