Well this is it

ADude

[quote name='Caustic' timestamp='1323975460' post='2878994']
Paul, your bawwing and tears don't become you. Let the inner NGer flow and accept war for what it is. War is real, it's not always fair (nor should it be). We aren't some mystical samurai bowing to each other before honorably fighting to the death. This is competition, deal with it. You had a chance to buy nukes and get in the top 5% early. You didn't do it.

While that may be a strategy to some, obviously it didn't suit you guys too well this time around. Better luck next time. Quit crying and duke it out like real men.
[/quote]
Apparently you wrote this before I responded so I will let it go. No crying here in fact I love the chance to be fighting alongside TPC and RD. I admit at first I was upset but that is a normal human reaction but now I see this as an opportunity to have fun and make friends.

Edited by paul711

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323976214' post='2878999']
Fair enough Stelios, and I mean this with all due respect, no way were we trying to avoid RE we have no fear of fighting you guys. We had 4 nations in the top 5% but we decided cash early was more important than nukes. Sure there are few running low on cash, some will never learn, but many of us have plenty still considering the round is still so young. Bill lock prevents nuke lsunches. Just saying.

Lets just stop the bickering, it is what it is, and have a great war.
[/quote]

NO WARCHEST WARRIORS UNITE!!!! :awesome:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323978671' post='2879031']
Apparently you wrote this before I responded so I will let it go. No crying here in fact I love the chance to be fighting alongside TPC and RD. I admit at first I was upset but that is a normal human reaction but now I see this as an opportunity to have fun and make friends.
[/quote]

Now that is the PC way. Good work.

[quote name='Caustic' timestamp='1323975460' post='2878994']
While that may be a strategy to some, obviously it didn't suit you guys too well this time around. Better luck next time. Quit crying and duke it out like real men.
[/quote]

your war partner uhhh... has no war chest...

[quote]Their forces looted $0.04 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.[/quote]

He has 3 nukes left, i know. He will nuke each of us at update and be out of a war chest. Then he will probably turtle. What happened to taking it like a man!

Look at the NS charts, haven't lost as much NS overall either. Whatever we are doing seems to be working...

lets have a good fight o7

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1323979196' post='2879034']
[/quote]

RE has no room to talk on that front, blowing all their money to get into the top 5% and get nukes. Don't make me post battle/spy reports. :lol1:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323978377' post='2879027']
Oh, so we had 4 OP nations out of 34 in the top 5%? Shame on us for not having a buttload of nukes! :rolleyes:

TPC/OP/RD will still put the hurt on you. Let's do this thing. :awesome:
[/quote]
You have 4 OP nations in the top 5% [i]right now[/i] (ok one of them is on the line at 5.07%). This is after our nukes already started launching. I don't have exact counts, but there were closer to a dozen OP that were either in top 5%, or were within a few hundred NS of top 5%, over the past week. Including all three of my current targets (all of whom are below 5% now). There was plenty of opportunity for OP to buy. You simply chose not to.

For all your bluster of how much better players OP is than everyone else ([i]especially[/i] better than RE :rolleyes: ), I hear an awful lot of complaining and excuses. Our biggest strength may be our overall member count, but that doesn't mean we don't have people that can outplay you.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1323979196' post='2879034']
[/quote]

Yeah, go stand over yonder please. I don't want anybody thinking that I'm with you...

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323988408' post='2879139']
RE has no room to talk on that front, blowing all their money to get into the top 5% and get nukes. Don't make me post battle/spy reports. :lol1:
[/quote]
ALso.. we can post spy reports too dawg :awesome:

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1323988650' post='2879141']
You have 4 OP nations in the top 5% [i]right now[/i] (ok one of them is on the line at 5.07%). This is after our nukes already started launching. I don't have exact counts, but there were closer to a dozen OP that were either in top 5%, or were within a few hundred NS of top 5%, over the past week. Including all three of my current targets (all of whom are below 5% now). There was plenty of opportunity for OP to buy. You simply chose not to.

For all your bluster of how much better players OP is than everyone else ([i]especially[/i] better than RE :rolleyes: ), I hear an awful lot of complaining and excuses. Our biggest strength may be our overall member count, but that doesn't mean we don't have people that can outplay you.
[/quote]

does it really matter if we didn't? No

What matters is that nukes and a mob do not equal victory. Enough of the back and forth, can't we all just fight in peace :)

[spoiler]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ordo Paradoxia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/13/2011
Total Money: $8,747,817
Technology: 99.00 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/12/2011 8:01:24 AM
Trade Partners: Detroit, Zeitgeist, Nation Name, Odins Gallows, Paulinca
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/spoiler]

After the report, target spent ~2.5m on tech, ~1.5m on planes, and somewhere between 1.5m and 2.5m on spies. So total money is closer to $3m now. Also, only one of those planes are still around.

[quote]To: Deluca From: EEEEE Date: 12/14/2011 11:06:45 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by EEEEE. You lost 126 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 36 soldiers and 27 tanks. Their forces razed 8.615 miles of your land, stole 2.255 technology, and destroyed 22.554 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

[quote]To: Deluca From: EEEEE Date: 12/14/2011 11:06:35 AM

Message: You have been attacked by EEEEE. You lost 473 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 135 soldiers and 8 tanks. Their forces razed 9.003 miles of your land, stole 2.251 technology, and destroyed 22.509 infrastructure. Their forces looted $72,521.38 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

[quote]To: commando From: EEEEE Date: 12/14/2011 4:43:32 AM

Message: You have been attacked by EEEEE. You lost 642 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 303 soldiers and 24 tanks. Their forces razed 12.874 miles of your land, stole 2.246 technology, and destroyed 22.464 infrastructure. Their forces looted $56,602.53 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

[quote]To: commando From: EEEEE Date: 12/14/2011 4:43:25 AM

Message: You have been attacked by EEEEE. You lost 1,759 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 503 soldiers and 30 tanks. Their forces razed 13.451 miles of your land, stole 2.242 technology, and destroyed 22.419 infrastructure. Their forces looted $58,960.97 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

Everyone else has deleted their battle reports. :(

However, I have spy reports!

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Virginia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Virginia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Bago Republic. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Bago Republic. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed. [/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Cappadocia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1323989802' post='2879166']
[spoiler]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ordo Paradoxia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Government: Democracy
Number of Spies: 0
Total Money: $8,747,817
Technology: 99.00 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/12/2011 8:01:24 AM
Trade Partners: Detroit, Zeitgeist, Nation Name, Odins Gallows, Paulinca
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/spoiler]

After the report, target spent ~2.5m on tech, ~1.5m on planes, and somewhere between 1.5m and 2.5m on spies. So total money is closer to $3m now. Also, only one of those planes are still around.
[/quote]

Well that just proves that he wants to attempt to fight back. He could have turtled and saved his WC, I would think you guys would be happy. That means more casualties.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323974386' post='2878985']
Well, I for one wasn't keeping my ANS low purposefully, I was buying wonders and saving a proper WC. I like a nice balance, not blowing all your money to get into the top 5% right away and have jack squat for a WC.

jraenar, how many nations do you suppose we had in the top 5% who didn't buy nukes? Can you give me a number? Because you obviously paid more attention to it than I did. Also I'm wondering, did we have a bunch of nations that were in the top 5% and didn't buy nukes, or [b]was our strategy to keep our ANS low(as Confusion has stated)?[/b] Those seem to conflict, what's your opinion?

In either case I don't think we had as many nations in the top 5% as you probably think, and the old line "well you shoulda bought nukes, we did!" is getting really old. It still doesn't change the fact that you have a ton more and it IS a down-declare in that particular category.(Which obviously is an important one)

edit:typo
[/quote]

I'm not in the mood to argue, so I'll let Cowboy answer this one. Read #3

[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/i1d5rk.png[/img]

What a twist, ladies and gentlemen!

Confusion, why did you blank out the date and the rest of the post?

And a spy, really? Who would ever waste their time with your childish gimmicks? A multi perhaps?

Has that ever really served you well in the past?

Of course not. :rolleyes:

And besides, s/he is already gone.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324000912' post='2879379']
Confusion, why did you blank out the date and the rest of the post?

And a spy, really? Who would ever waste their time with your childish gimmicks? A multi perhaps?

Has that ever really served you well in the past?

Of course not. :rolleyes:

And besides, s/he is already gone.
[/quote]

Who's gone? Also, I can post more recent ones if necessary... and you know very well why I blank out dates, but go ahead and try to deny that this occurred earlier this round.

Edit: I didn't blank out the rest of the post, that's just the way the print screen appeared. If it makes you feel better, I can post the whole thread?

Edited by Confusion

Actually, I don't know why you blank out stuff.

And do you really expect me to tell you who is gone?

But really, childish plants on a forum? Really? :rolleyes:

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324004303' post='2879409']
Actually, I don't know why you blank out stuff.

And do you really expect me to tell you who is gone?

But really, childish plants on a forum? Really? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Yes, I don't understand who is gone. However, if it's related to my spy or spies, then have a ball (lmao).

And I blank out stuff to censor info that may lead to the discovery of the source[s]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323991355' post='2879197']
Well that just proves that he wants to attempt to fight back. He could have turtled and saved his WC, I would think you guys would be happy. That means more casualties.
[/quote]
Oh, I am happy. It will have a pretty minimal effect on my casualties, but it definitely made my job much easier.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323988408' post='2879139']
[/quote]

Didn't mean it to offend anyone. Sorry if it offended you

Since I requested them...

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Rashville. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 7
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/14/2011
Total Money: $1,717,731
Technology: 128.88 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/15/2011 4:30:05 AM
Trade Partners: Rhode Island Empire, creaper nation, Delatopia, Mountains of Mist, Richthofen XX
Total Aircraft: 15
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 30
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 15
Navy Vessels:
# Corvettes: 0
# Landing Ships: 0
# Battleships: 0
# Cruisers: 0
# Frigates: 0
# Destroyers: 0
# Submarines: 0
# Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Bago Republic. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Government: Capitalist
Number of Spies: 150
Total Money: $412,018
Technology: 124.77 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/15/2011 12:05:03 AM
Trade Partners: mayhem, Braves Country, Messy, Nuts Land, Pegasus
Total Aircraft: 2
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 4
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 4
Navy Vessels:
# Corvettes: 0
# Landing Ships: 0
# Battleships: 0
# Cruisers: 0
# Frigates: 0
# Destroyers: 0
# Submarines: 0
# Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of titos farmers. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Capitalist
Number of Spies: 50
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/4/2011
Total Money: $300,178
Technology: 166.01 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/15/2011 9:29:18 AM
Trade Partners: Tuchanka, Bama Nation, powerplay, tempestus solar, Royal Nine
Total Aircraft: 29