I'M ON A BOAT!

Lurunin

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1323755346' post='2876258']
hm seems i forgot our usual propaganda in the hectic times

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/Cross-slash/SCUMBAGSTEVE.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

Eh.. I don't get it.

Are you saying that MHA are friends of C&G, Or are you commenting on the fact that Hooligans attacked your friends, somehow limiting their chances of getting into C&G? I don't follow. :wacko:

In any case, good luck to you, Hooligans. :wub:

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1323755346' post='2876258']

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/Cross-slash/SCUMBAGSTEVE.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

hmm i would take this more seriously if i took you more seriously.

now less photoshop and more showing us that your guys know to switch defcon before attacking.

Our sincere apologies on the early declaration and subsequent runaround, but hopefully I was purposefully vague enough to not make a liar out of myself. I expect this to be a tough fight; we are fighting against the odds, but we will not abandon our allies even to our peril.

I expect a good, clean fight, and will hold our members accountable to the contra. The Hooligan I spoke with seemed like a decent guy and I wish you no ill-will (aside from losing the war, obviously).

While I sympathise with the sentiment you are expressing Lurunin, I can't agree with the idea that attacking other alliances based on [i]some grudges[/i] is unjustified. Some are based on personal dislike or what have you, but others are a little bit more important than that.

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1323815091' post='2876957']
While I sympathise with the sentiment you are expressing Lurunin, I can't agree with the idea that attacking other alliances based on [i]some grudges[/i] is unjustified. Some are based on personal dislike or what have you, but others are a little bit more important than that.
[/quote]

Regardless, our ultimate reasons for war were in accordance with Article III of the Space Pirates Treaty; we have a MDoAP with the MAH.