'Sup MHA? Ni!

Drege

[size="3"]We, the Knights of Ni!, to follow trend, declare war on the Mostly Harmless Alliance! We have to defend our allies in the Pirates of the Parrot Order and our friends in The German Empire, even though they won't be fighting the MHA. So, with this, the Knights of Ni! shall continue their conquest of the MHA!
Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

[center][img]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/8140/mhadeclare.png[/img]
Viva La Stabinga Friendsa Ina Tha Backa!!![/center][/size]

[center]CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
[url=http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3188/kofnwardow.png][img]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5263/kofnwardow50.png[/img][/url]
Now, let's get to this...[/center]

[size="3"][font="Arial Narrow"]Much care must be administered for shrubberies during winter.
Grateful we are for the warmth of nuclear.
Roots are pure, of the weediest shrub, fathom for hoarfrost freeze.
Pixels present -- splinter our resolution, but never our resolve.
[list]A prick in the back, an emergence of submergence, shrubberies shall stand.
Harmless some, but not all for poison thorns are in fall, of hooligan treachery appalled.
Global aggression tailored overearly cannot a green but brown shrub.
For friendship over infrastructure and technology; harmless isn't barb.
[list]Once winter's sun rises, shrubberies shall squander sunshine's orange stolid scolding secretion.
Prolific war, it shall be for new seeds to sprout, branches require a crown.
So if a new weed may plead, like a foreigner divided, it shall be sliver.
Tomorrow awaits a veil to a green winter.[/list][/list][/font][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][size="6"]The[/size] Knights of Ni! don't favor pointless wars. We prefer peace and shrubberies. Don't assume we hug our shrubberies because recently alliances are judged upon nothing but subliminal assumptions. SO and SO won't declare, so _____ has to declare on SO even though the other SO wasn't relative. ____, on the other hand is related to the second SO. Is this so hard to see that _____ asked _____ to "preempt" SO, without knowing if that SO was going to defend the other SO?
[size="6"]Do[/size] you see what I did there? Hard to follow? Yeah because you don't know anything about it and still make an assumption based upon SO and SO. I'm not calling for any movement, but I did try to call common sense, no one picked up.
[size="6"]Now[/size] where do we stand? We haven't been in an actual war yet. We will take this opportunity to learn so we leave the judging up to you.
[size="6"]War[/size] never changes. Tis war and the Knights of Ni! will bleed, blister, and boil in a nuclear holocaust for their allies. Ni![/font]

Finally, we put away our hoes and hoses. Then we take out our coconuts and swords. [color="#FF0000"][b]We, the Knights of Ni!, declare war on The Prolific Empire for their truffles against the MHA![/b][/color] This isn't anything personal. Attack us back hopefully, because this blitz is very silly. Ni!

[center]
As always, with utmost respect and regard, thank you for reading. Ni!

/sNi!/
Capt. Aloha, Mostly Habitual King
Ramon666, Mostly Hereditary King
Sieghiel, Mostly Hypnotizing Knight
Silent Blood Line, Mostly Hated Knight
WarHound, Mostly Harmful Knight
Fox Mulder, Mostly Handsome Knight
The Queen, Mostly Hot Knight
JohnHancock, Mostly Heroic Knight
SkoBama, Mostly High Knight
& The rest of the Mostly Humble Knights[/center]

tl;dr? Ni!t my problem.

P.S. Try to hit us in peace mode! :o SNAP, we went there. (This is where you wonder what we're up to and preempt us.) Ni!

Closing Link: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMpR6NG5ZTE]e6 ("pawn to e6") - move swift but cunning;
keep my knights on flank and my bishops gunning.
My BL queen - she hold me down lovely,
the gravitational pull's too strong for you to budge me.[/url]

[i]Bravely bold Knights of Ni! rode forth from Camelot. They were not afraid to die, oh brave Knights of Ni!. They were not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Knights of Ni!. They were not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have their eyes gouged out, and their elbows broken. To have their kneecaps split, and their body burned away, and their limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Knights of Ni!. Their head smashed in and heart cut out, and their liver removed, and their bowels unplugged, and their nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and their penis... [/i]

That's, uh, that's enough music for now, lads... looks like there's dirty work afoot.

Edited by Doctor Doc

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323583641' post='2873423']
I'm curious to see how Ni! does in its first real war.
[/quote]

Not well; I promise.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323583991' post='2873444']
Roll them TPE.
[/quote]

It's a given.

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1323585202' post='2873506']
I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I am friends with KofN. On the other, TPE is on the same side of the fight as Nordreich, our MDoAP allies.

Aww, heck, go KofN! Kick some TPE arse. Not like it'll make much of a difference.
[/quote]
It's all good Anson! We respect you guys plenty to understand that!

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1323585270' post='2873507']
good luck to you guys at Ni!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/Cross-slash/KnightsofKni.png

i'm sorry that i cant support you guys in your endeavors :(
[/quote]
It's fine, you guys got your own stuff. We've got more in store too and we don't care who knows it. Ni!