The Great Divide

BlahGory

World War  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As of 12/7/11, I, creator of Fire Technical and Research Alliance, I propose that the world will be divided and both sides will attack. Alliances of alliances will be formed, strong with weak, large with small. Once one side wins, they will divide, and so on until they win. The one, single winner can give his alliance a total victory, or he can claim the victory as his. Sides must be formed and the world shall divide. I am sorry, but the tournament depends on this.

Thank you,
ScratchyScientist.

Edited by ScratchyScientist

[quote name='ScratchyScientist' timestamp='1323312061' post='2868131']
Well, list me five good reasons and I'll consider removing it.
[/quote]

1. You don't like fried chicken
2. You didn't give me your nation link
3. You didn't give me a donation deal
4. You didn't give me a long term tech deal
5. NOU

Don't be rude guys, he's just making a suggestion.
However, due to the current political state of TE what you have proposed is absolutely impossible... too many people focus on their own interests, and besides, TE already has blocs of alliances. It's much more common that they fight in smaller groups.

What merovingian said is the truth. Many of the AAs that would be on sides in any manner that you divide them just don't like each other and would never coorperate. I do like your outside the box thinking but look at how hard it is just getting people to put aside petty differences for a holiday truce.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323315741' post='2868218']
What merovingian said is the truth. [u]Many of the AAs that would be on sides in any manner that you divide them just don't like each other [/u]and would never coorperate. I do like your outside the box thinking but look at how hard it is just getting people to put aside petty differences for a holiday truce.
[/quote]

What are you talking about, Everyone one in TE loves and respects each other, your just insane if you think people around here don't like each other.. :rolleyes:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323316042' post='2868220']
What are you talking about, Everyone one in TE loves and respects each other, your just insane if you think people around here don't like each other.. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
/me hugs Adude :wub:

I am not quite sure I follow what you are suggesting - is this some sort of battle royale to see who is the best alliance in TE?

So people form into 2 main sides. They fight. The side then wins, is then divided into 2 blocs, and then they fight. The side that wins is divided again, so on and so forth until only one alliance remains?

If that is what you are getting at I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it, or to some other form of a tournament between all the alliances.

[quote name='ScratchyScientist' timestamp='1323312061' post='2868131']
Well, list me five good reasons and I'll consider removing it.
[/quote]
NOU
This is bad

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1323317054' post='2868234']
I am not quite sure I follow what you are suggesting - is this some sort of battle royale to see who is the best alliance in TE?

So people form into 2 main sides. They fight. The side then wins, is then divided into 2 blocs, and then they fight. The side that wins is divided again, so on and so forth until only one alliance remains?

If that is what you are getting at I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it, or to some other form of a tournament between all the alliances.
[/quote]

His idea might be a good one, but it's realistically unfeasible because the alliances in TE would never agree enough to ever do such a thing.

[quote name='Merovingian' timestamp='1323320746' post='2868411']
His idea might be a good one, but it's realistically unfeasible because the alliances in TE would never agree enough to ever do such a thing.
[/quote]

Fair enough. Pitty :(