An Announcement from the Kingdom

Merk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to our Allies in KoH and WAPA.

The treaty web can sometimes make amazing things happen, but it seems like it causes things like this too often. It would really be great if someday we could have a war in which every treaty could be fully honored and supported without all these conflicts of interest, it really sucks the fun out of it for those treatied to both sides. <_<

o/WAPA o/KoH

[quote name='Bolak' timestamp='1323254979' post='2867227']

The treaty web can sometimes make amazing things happen, but it seems like it causes things like this too often. It would really be great if someday we could have a war in which every treaty could be fully honored and supported without all these conflicts of interest, it really sucks the fun out of it for those treatied to both sides. <_<

o/WAPA o/KoH
[/quote]
It's simple, don't treaty everything with a pulse.

[quote name='Bolak' timestamp='1323254979' post='2867227']

o/WAPA o/KoH
[/quote]

It takes a special kind of disrespect towards one's ally to declare war upon a direct treaty partner of theirs, especially in the way this was done, with no real cause. Maybe CCC should think about that, and the way KoH have just treated you.

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1323273912' post='2867346']
It takes a special kind of disrespect towards one's ally to declare war upon a direct treaty partner of theirs, especially in the way this was done, with no real cause. Maybe CCC should think about that, and the way KoH have just treated you.
[/quote]
WAPA speaking of disrespect. I just got my share of lulz for the day.

*knock* *knock* It's the repo man. I've come for the rebuild aid that was given to you after the last war. You don't have it on you? I guess you know what that means...

Good luck, guys, you're going to need it! :wub:

Helpful hint: When attacking one of OUR allies, it might be wise to peace out your lower tier as well. :nuke:

Edited by nosoup4you

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1323278349' post='2867393']
*knock* *knock* It's the repo man. I've come for the rebuild aid that was given to you after the last war. You don't have it on you? I guess you know what that means...

Good luck, guys, you're going to need it! :wub:

Helpful hint: When attacking one of OUR allies, it might be wise to peace out your lower tier as well. :nuke:
[/quote]

I love you, Elfriede. :wub: We're totally going to kick some ass for you.

Edited by Coyote

[quote name='tayloj7' timestamp='1323331822' post='2868885']
good luck to both sides o/

Always like to see the little guys getting involved :)
[/quote]

Thank you sir, we are looking forward to blowing our pixels sky-high and then drinking to rebuilding when it's done. :)

[quote name='tayloj7' timestamp='1323331822' post='2868885']
good luck to both sides o/
[/quote]

[quote]It takes a special kind of disrespect towards one's ally to declare war upon a direct treaty partner of theirs, especially in the way this was done, with no real cause. Maybe CCC should think about that, and the way KoH have just treated you.
[/quote]

That was pretty funny, you apparently know nothing about our relationship with the CCC. As for no real cause, we too respect our treaties ;) Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh :)

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1323375910' post='2869514']
HAS ANYONE SAID YOU WERE THE WRONG KINGDOM?

But still, it's heartening to see a Kingdom, albeit a terrible one, rolling WAPA.
[/quote]
They aren't do much rolling, in fact they aren't doing much of anything, except rushing quickly to bill lock.