Hey Becky

Confusion

Apparently non-midnight blitzes are contagious. TE seems to be catching a case - has somebody been browsing the SE forums without protection?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1323215342' post='2866320']
What'd LE do to DR? The last memory I have of DR is their turtling in perpetuity for a round then vacating to other alliances.
[/quote]

It's a personal debt to myself, StevieG, and Therm. Aside from that, we've only decided not to delay the inevitable.

What'd LE do to DR? The last memory I have of DR is their turtling in perpetuity for a round then vacating to other alliances.
[/quote]

DR is made up of Anonymous members from last round.

I wonder why PS wasn't hit... hmm :unsure:

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1323217885' post='2866438']
DR is made up of Anonymous members from last round.

I wonder why PS wasn't hit... hmm :unsure:
[/quote]

Explain why we would attack PS. We weren't the ones butt hurt at the end of last round. Furthermore, yes, DR consists of Anon members and a few additions. However, there is a difference between the two and G-6. Lets see if anyone can take a wild guess.

PS: G-6/Anon were flagrunning AAs, DR is a legit warring AA with no interest in the flag.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1323218063' post='2866446']
Explain why we would attack PS. We weren't the ones butt hurt at the end of last round. Furthermore, yes, DR consists of Anon members and a few additions. However, there is a difference between the two and G-6. Lets see if anyone can take a wild guess.

PS: G-6/Anon were flagrunning AAs, DR is a legit warring AA with no interest in the flag.
[/quote]

That's because you deleted your nation before that occurrence last round :P

Anyways, good luck DR

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1323218131' post='2866449']
That's because you deleted your nation before that occurrence last round :P

Anyways, good luck DR
[/quote]

Thank you. By the way, I wasn't referring to you- It was mainly directed at PS' long time former 'friends'.

[/quote]
Oh please. The last round DR was here we had to fend off a PS attack when we were very weak and small. If you recall, you hit IRON, as well as some BAPS guys who left DR to do their own thing that round, as well as us. Their we're only a handful of us able to fight back, and myself plus maybe one or two others ended up trying to save some cash for a rebuild.

As for this war. We decided before the round this is what we were doing. I guess I could have added in PS for more even member numbers?
LE have spent the last few rounds hitting us early, well, we just stepped it up a notch.

[quote name='CEO George Harris' timestamp='1323222372' post='2866544']
Coming from the guy who turtled all of last rounds final fight.
[/quote]

Dude, you hit us after a devastating war with PS. I dropped soldiers at certain times strategically, that was not turteling. I believe I had around 500k casualties last round, so idk what you are on about.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1323223138' post='2866553']
Dude, you hit us after a devastating war with RE, then PS jumped on most of us, followed by LE. I dropped soldiers at certain times strategically, that was not turteling. I believe I had around 500k casualties last round, so idk what you are on about.
[/quote]

[quote name='CEO George Harris' timestamp='1323222372' post='2866544']
Coming from the guy who turtled all of last rounds final fight.
[/quote]

It isn't easy to fight right off the bat the entire way when you just got out of another war.

Also, I can vouch for Stevie that he fought most of our wars.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1323215587' post='2866340']
Apparently non-midnight blitzes are contagious. TE seems to be catching a case - has somebody been browsing the SE forums without protection?
[/quote]

Bollocks, SE copied us and OP. :smug:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1323224494' post='2866581']
27/28 LE members in Anarchy. More at 11!
[/quote]

are you counting the two nations you ZI'd while they were at 1 infra and 3NS? :rolleyes:

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1323229306' post='2866664']
are you counting the two nations you ZI'd while they were at 1 infra and 3NS? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Did you expect me to let them boost up & retaliate? I can't possibly see how you're trying to make this look bad on us. We have no rogues; What you see is what you get.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1323229563' post='2866674']
Did you expect me to let them boost up & retaliate? I can't possibly see how you're trying to make this look bad on us. We have no rogues; What you see is what you get.
[/quote]

ohok. cool.