'Better late than Polar' War Stats

Unknown Smurf

Click [color="#FF0000"][u][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Auwa4QZwqSWEdHcyc1UtcVM3MmhHUGY0Y2ZDU0lYREE&output=html]here[/url][/b][/u][/color]

Let me know what other stats you want added.

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/vo040l.png[/img]

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Polar-Fark side? They're allies but the wars have yet to cross paths. I'm not going to argue whether they're separate wars or the same war but there are not enough DoWs yet to officially make a coalition out of the Polar and Fark.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1323044651' post='2862786']
Polar-Fark side? They're allies but the wars have yet to cross paths. I'm not going to argue whether they're separate wars or the same war but there are not enough DoWs yet to officially make a coalition out of the Polar and Fark.
[/quote]

Considering Fark's DoW I consider it to be the same conflict. I also expect that to change within the next 3 days.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1323045060' post='2862789']
You seem to be missing a Pacifica.
[/quote]

Updated, thanks. Guess the sides aren't that even :P

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1323044651' post='2862786']
[/quote]

For the sake of convenience I think everyone's sort of boxing them off into those categories.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323046583' post='2862809']
Have fun, lol. [url="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuR-T25B6QjTdGh6YlBTZVMyOWpsb2Zmbmt5SFlQVmc&hl=en_US#gid=0"]I've got one going on, but it's more a before/after type thing.[/url]

/cheap plug
[/quote]

That is also good to have!

[s]But you seem to be missing a few alliances, I have 27 total and you seem to have 25.[/s]

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't count :P

Edited by Unknown Smurf

There seems to be some dissent as to if I should include all of these declarations as one war since it seems that certain fronts consider themselves to be seperate wars (NPL-DH and CSN-DT/RoK/Legacy specifically)

Should I split the wars? Do you guys consider the CSN war a separate war? Yes or no answers please (just want it for stat purposes), not looking to discuss it here, theres plenty of other threads for you guys to do that.

EDIT: Actually in the interest of just getting this done, I'll do whatever the first person to respond says to do.

Edited by Unknown Smurf