A new Declaration from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1322439598' post='2854084']
Reading the bolded I am puzzled, why again are you taking revenge on all of Polaris? Am I missing something in what you said above?
[/quote]

Because Polar as a corporate whole bears the responsibility. Anyone that did not want to bear the guilt should have dissociated themselves from this traitorous mass. They have had the opportunity for two years to either leave or make amends. They knew that we would be coming for them for the last two years, but have done neither. They sat stupidly staring at us with dull cow eyes droning at us about how we deserved it and how we should get over it or bring it.

Every one of them deserves this.

Every one is guilty.

Every one will burn.

Edited by WalkerNinja

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1322443423' post='2854122']
And before that I joined TOP.
[/quote]

yeah and then you rogued God, and not very well now did you? how long did you last before you wussed out? you're a more suitable fit with lolegion if you ask me.

Edited by FlogYou

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1322414461' post='2853816']
That's not true. I don't know about any spying. There was nothing we could have gained from the BLEU Forums anyway. Fact is, Polar played big bully, used us as "meatshields", and even attacked a MDP partner of Viridia (who was MCXA's MDAP partner and close friend at that time). They also tried to fool Grämlins in a war against Bilrow at that time. Since Polar didn't want to listen, we attempted to boot them,since that didn't work, we left ourselves.

We made mistakes, but Polar wasn't a victim either. Read up on history. I know you were BLEU gov at that time. But you, like most others, just sucked up to them, and that without any questions being asked.
[/quote]
Afraid it is true, I was an admin and saw it. It was rectified at better than TOP speed and most planning took place in IRC anyway. But the intent was still wrong. Polar made a multitude of mistakes during that time period, mistakes that were talked about in private during and after. Some of us put friendship over politics and forgave. Some of us did not. None of the MDP level partners in BLEU sucked up to Polar, it was a democratically run bloc. And everything was questioned. Not saying mistakes weren't made, obviously they were. Polar wasn't blameless and neither were the rest of us. As for reading up on history, I've been here since June 06, I was here for pretty much all of it.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1322433655' post='2854033']
You're claiming to know more about TOP's opinions than TOP does. That strikes me as a bit odd.
[/quote]
Nowhere did I say anything about TOP's opinions on anything. I know what I saw in public, and I know that TOP and Polar both hold grudges for a really long time.. see OP if in doubt. Relations may have been warming up but I'd be particularly wary of stuff like that given your respective histories.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1322444314' post='2854127']
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
[/quote]

Are you suggesting I should return? I'd love to, but I'm afraid I have other obligations at the moment. :lol1:

I kid, I kid.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1322446632' post='2854147']
yeah and then you rogued God, and not very well now did you? how long did you last before you wussed out? [/quote]

I lasted until the tears of a certain group of people threatened to drown me. I've never heard so much bawing in my life.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1322446632' post='2854147']
you're a more suitable fit with lolegion if you ask me.[/quote]

I am a suitable fit with victory. I've found it everywhere I've looked lately, even with you all when I was there. Like you all, the Legion are fine folks.

Now, let's keep it classy, eh? Character attacks are beneath you.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1322444198' post='2854126']
Because Polar as a corporate whole bears the responsibility. Anyone that did not want to bear the guilt should have dissociated themselves from this traitorous mass. They have had the opportunity for two years to either leave or make amends. They knew that we would be coming for them for the last two years, but have done neither. They sat stupidly staring at us with dull cow eyes droning at us about how we deserved it and how we should get over it or bring it.

Every one of them deserves this.

Every one is guilty.

Every one will burn.
[/quote]
Amen to that brother. Have fun, I'm jealous :(

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1322455481' post='2854248']
Now begins the apparent countdown to RIA wussing out.
[/quote]

If this was an SF led operation I think we'd be into the third or fourth chains by now.
Sadly we are but cogs is a much more hesitant war machine.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322457753' post='2854285']
Help a brother out here, I'm acronymically challenged.
[/quote]
Something which bears no relevance to SF as a whole. Or much of anything around here, really.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322457444' post='2854278']
If this was an SF led operation I think we'd be into the third or fourth chains by now.
Sadly we are but cogs is a much more hesitant war machine.
[/quote]

You and Mogar are probably the only reasons people actually have started to dislike RIA at all (besides those who always have)