A new Declaration from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1322303746' post='2852284']
A fact conveniently forgotten not least by many who were CnG and expressed such outrage at the time.
[/quote]
After having to pay reps to them, TOP realized they had more in common with MK than they thought and eventually treatied them. They both moved on after their dispute. That is what they are supposed to do and they are not the only former combatants to become friends after a war. With this war, TOP are choosing to not move on with NpO but the fact that they are treatied to MK now shows that something good came out of that war for them.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322297764' post='2852184']
TOP made an idiotic move as the result of pinning their fate to another alliance just as they have always done, but that time they weren't able to cancel or ignore a treaty in time to save your own keester. Your mistake was your own, your reps and humiliation were at the hands of MK.
[/quote]

I agree with you more often than not, Schatt, but in this case, not so much. As someone who was there for all of this, I agree that TOP and IRON were screwed over by Polaris in this war, as were many other alliances, STA included. It took a long, long time for us to work through our differences with Polaris over Bipolar.

I agree that this war has been a long time coming, and is deserved. I will fight because Polaris is STA's ally, and because war is fun. I don't, however, think this CB is spurious or contrived. From the minute Bipolar ended, TOP has said "We're coming for you. Expect us." They've come, and it's on. I wish everyone good luck, and a good war.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322301477' post='2852243']
Honestly all I hear is "You betrayed us 3 years ago, You made us pay reps because we lost a war, and now that we have became friends with someone stronger then you were gonna fight you!".

It was funnier when TOP was going to declare 3 days ago but then lost support from their new allies and they ran like cowards. The reason there is 66 wars by IRON/TOP is because they're not even fighting, PB/DH is fighting for TOP. If PB/DH dropped support for TOP tomorrow, TOP would call a ceasefire and beg for white peace. TOP will never fight this war, only talk about how they did so well when someone else tries to roll Polar. If TOP was offended so much of getting "betrayed" by Polaris back then, then why didn't they declare 2 years ago and settle the issue?

EDIT: Polaris, Please fill out a new debt slip to TOP for 253,000 Tech this time... So they can call it an even 500,000.
[/quote]

2010 is not 3 years ago and paying reparations and rebuilding takes time.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322313233' post='2852389']
I agree with you more often than not, Schatt, but in this case, not so much. As someone who was there for all of this, I agree that TOP and IRON were screwed over by Polaris in this war, as were many other alliances, STA included. It took a long, long time for us to work through our differences with Polaris over Bipolar.

I agree that this war has been a long time coming, and is deserved. I will fight because Polaris is STA's ally, and because war is fun. I don't, however, think this CB is spurious or contrived. From the minute Bipolar ended, TOP has said "We're coming for you. Expect us." They've come, and it's on. I wish everyone good luck, and a good war.
[/quote]

Wow, Pez. That was refreshingly lacking spin, I appreciate it. May you enjoy the fight. :)

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322313233' post='2852389']

[/quote]

I sincerely appreciate the lack of BS in this post, more need to be like this!

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322297764' post='2852184']
TOP made an idiotic move as the result of pinning their fate to another alliance just as they have always done, but that time they weren't able to cancel or ignore a treaty in time to save your own keester. Your mistake was your own, your reps and humiliation were at the hands of MK.
[/quote]

Yeah. TOP [i]trusted[/i] the New Polar Order. That's about the only mistake they made.

And now, they are getting the bills.

This planet has been a great place for the emotions, the grudges and the hate. Vengeance is the most honest and the best CB.

Johan Vult!

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322304484' post='2852296']
Grub was a man with a grudge who saw a chance to indulge it and it cost him and his alliance a lot. I am sure he thinks it is worth it.
[/quote]

It is unfortunate when an alliance leader becomes more obsessed with his personal agenda than the good of the alliance he is leading...

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1322319118' post='2852466']
It is unfortunate when an alliance leader becomes more obsessed with his personal agenda than the good of the alliance he is leading...
[/quote]

Lucky for the STA, I'm still looking for my agenda.

[quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1322315230' post='2852402']
Wow.... really? You couldn't find a real CB other than "you hurt our feelings two years ago"? TOP, I love you guys, but I expected more.
[/quote]

Quite the contrary, it's the best CB there is. A war fought for a real reason, rather than some fabricated bs that the collective world would recognize as a "casus belli"

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1322319118' post='2852466']
[/quote]

Hopefully not too many alliances are plagued by them.

Also Pez, that post was great. Need more honesty here on bob.

[quote name='LordBucks' timestamp='1322322255' post='2852501']
Well, this should be fun. Congrats on finally finding you balls TOP, why do they disappear every so often anyway?
[/quote]
So you're saying that GOD *has* cojones?

Cool, so that means GOD will counter people that hit RIA when it supports NpO.

Cool story, bro.