'For there exists a world where songs are power.'

Elrich von Richt

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AXyBs.png[/img]
[b][size="5"]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size][/b][/center]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/Thing379.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6eOiM.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4U9eo.png[/img]
[b][size="5"]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size][/b][/center]

In the world, there exist those of different backgrounds, and it is these fundamental differences that set aside one civilzation, one nation, from others.

In the continent of South America, a place for refugees, for people of all backgrounds regardless of how various, is hereby declared. In this state, known simply as Clustania for short or The State of Clustania for it's full title per edict by the Provisional Government, any and all are welcome. Our society is founded upon the principles of tolerance, acceptance of the common man, regardless of where he's from, what his status is, or what he chooses to do with his life.

We come here for the purpose of worshipping the Goddess we have come to commonly know as 'Harvestasya', along with adhering to the principles and rules she set forth so that we may progress as she would have willed us to: without prejudice, with an open mind, and a free spirit. While the fundamental nature of humanity has corrupt elements, and perfect achievement of such a society may not be possible, we shall still try and set forth.

While we all speak different tongues and do not share a common language, the creation of Hymmnos, a language brought forth and written into edict by the provisional government (and the language recorded in the documents left behind by previous followers of Harvestasya), shall be recognized as the official language of the State of Clustania. With the assistance of the Provisional Republic of Guyana, we hereby set out to leave our mark on the world. In order to celebrate the founding of Clustania, a ball & gala shall be held in the capital of [b]Ar Tonelico[/b], the rechristened city formerly known as San Luis.

[b]signed[/b],
[i]The Provisional Government of Clustania[/i]
Representatives of Harvestasya, and Clerics of the Tower

Edited by Elrich von Richt

"It is a good sign that the ravaged countryside and peoples of South America begin to recover from the collapse of the Holy American Empire. Sweden welcomes the Provisional Republic of Clustania to existence, and officially recognize this new nation."

[i]Christian Nyquist
Minister of International Affairs and Trade[/i]

"New Spain recognizes the Republic of Clustainia to the world. We are elated to see another power rising in the war-torn abyss' of the former HAE; we hope to see other powers continue to rise in the region."

- [i]His Majesty the King of New Spain, [/i][i]Enrique Bourbon[/i]

"Vicidalia is overjoyed to have also neighbours of similar age and extends its hands to reach out for Clustania and establish friendly relations. We wish you good luck on your endeavors and hope that South America may be a birthplace to many more countries."

Louise Françoise de Vicidalia
[i]Grand Princess of Vicidalia[/i]

OOC: Welcome back, Elrich :wub:

IC:

"The Kingdom of New Portugal is glad to see yet another nation rise up from the ruins of what had once been the mighty Holy American Empire. We officially recognize the sovereignty of the State of Clustania, and welcome it to exchange Ambassadors."

- Tyler Moeller, Minister of External Affairs

"As two countries on the same continent, Vicidalia expresses its deep wish to establish formal ties with Clustania. It should be in the interest of both our countries to ensure the stability of the region."

[i]Louise Françoise de Vicidalia[/i]
Grand Princess of Vicidalia

[b]Communique to Grand Principality of Vicidalia[/b]
[i]"I believe the Clustanian Provisional Government would be more than willing to seek diplomatic ties with your nation, and we welcome the gesture of friendship displayed by Her Royal Highness, the ruler of Vicidalia."[/i]
~Elric van Leeuwen, Representative of the Provisional Council

[b]Communique to the Provisional Republic of Clustania[/b]
"As Vicidalia sees the situation, it seems that it'd be best to also invite the Transitional Republic of Guyana, as I hope they are just as well interested in a peaceful Amazonian region, if not a peaceful South America. We hope, Clustania agrees on this. This however brings up the question of where to host a meeting."

[i]Louise Françoise de Vicidalia[/i]
Grand Princess of Vicidalia

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1322301567' post='2852244']
[b]Communique to The Federation of Artic Regions[/b]
[i]"Should you ever wish to discuss things, preparations for a conference in the capital of Ar Tonelico can be made at any time.[/i]
~Elric van Leeuwen, Representative of the Provisional Council
[/quote]

OOC: Will continue this, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106904"]Here.[/url]