There comes a time..

bcortell

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1321855688' post='2847897']
What a bunch of DIRTBAGS.

I zeroed my troops. I'm dumping everything. I've never seen such a lowlife move.
[/quote]

Hit em with that WRC and tech :)

I agree with your sentiment.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321852951' post='2847833']
You're just making stuff up and hitting a bunch of random people to avoid war with LE.
[/quote]

This would be a great opportunity for LE to play the hero and come in and rescue everyone else from the big, bad Pork Shrimp. Obviously they need it, considering how helpless and weak everyone is (at least if one takes the OWF reaction seriously).

Poor innocent dears who only wanted peace and joy in this world of ours. What were we thinking? :P

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1321855904' post='2847901']
This would be a great opportunity for LE to play the hero and come in and rescue everyone else from the big, bad Pork Shrimp. Obviously they need it, considering how helpless and weak everyone is (at least if one takes the OWF reaction seriously).

Poor innocent dears who only wanted peace and joy in this world of ours. What were we thinking? :P
[/quote]

Or maybe look at the PS reaction, which is to shrug it off as everybody in PS is updeclaring (Cellardoor: 17k on 10k) and that hitting people that are already in war is perfectly fine. Don't forget to sell off your land first so that we can't hit you with navy, by the way.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1321855924' post='2847902']
You guys took on some TPC targets I was eyeballing. No points from Owney! :(

Good luck though, killing flag-chasers is always fun.
[/quote]
It's unfortunate that the most likely flag runners have actually sold what they could..

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000429

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000196

Everybody else has got their reasons, I'm just a little peeved you screwed over our last war of the round. We were going to finish in fine form teaming up with people we fought in previous wars to war on new people who really needed a good war. We had stuff we wanted to do, y'know? Now, instead we ALL have to fight you. Awfully selfish of you, really. Attention-craving drama queens, the lot of you.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321856023' post='2847904']
Or maybe look at the PS reaction, which is to shrug it off as everybody in PS is updeclaring (Cellardoor: 17k on 10k) and that hitting people that are already in war is perfectly fine. Don't forget to sell off your land first so that we can't hit you with navy, by the way.
[/quote]

Please, shut the $%&@ up. I'm sorry but, this is just getting annoying- I will tell you what I told Wired, this is TE. Deal With It.

And you're in Anonymous. for shame'

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321856123' post='2847907']
Everybody else has got their reasons, I'm just a little peeved you screwed over our last war of the round. We were going to finish in fine form teaming up with people we fought in previous wars to war on new people who really needed a good war. We had stuff we wanted to do, y'know? Now, instead we ALL have to fight you. Awfully selfish of you, really. Attention-craving drama queens, the lot of you.
[/quote]
Yeah.. I know what it's like Clash.

Anyways, I see there are a lot of people upset here. Heh. Good luck in the wars. tW and RD, nice job getting counters out ASAP.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321856206' post='2847909']
Please, shut the $%&@ up. I'm sorry but, this is just getting annoying- I will tell you what I told Wired, this is TE. Deal With It.

And you're in Anonymous. for shame'
[/quote]

Funny coming from you, Confusion. The one who complains about everything and then deletes his nation after the first war.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321856374' post='2847915']
Funny coming from you, Confusion. The one who complains about everything and then deletes his nation after the first war.
[/quote]

If there's one thing I regret is deleting. Spencer may be capable, however, you are not. Coming out here to whine about being nuked in the last 13 days is asinine, at best.

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1321856265' post='2847911']
up untill now this has been one of the best rounds for some time ,plenty good/even fights..updeclares even ,then this happens ..this is what drives players away ,utter muppets PS. :(
[/quote]
At most, you have two guys on you, and possibly only one guy. Fight them.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1321856301' post='2847912']
Yeah.. I know what it's like Clash.

Anyways, I see there are a lot of people upset here. Heh. Good luck in the wars. tW and RD, nice job getting counters out ASAP.
[/quote]

Good luck? You are an Idiot. Quit trying to justify your curbstomp on anarchied nations.

The previous war wasn't even over until changeover.

Pork Shrimp is worthless.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321856482' post='2847917']
If there's one thing I regret is deleting. Spencer may be capable, however, you are not. Coming out here to whine about being nuked in the last 13 days is asinine, at best.
[/quote]

<Khalifa> Why? I guess I enjoy eing a game changer.
<Khalifa> being*
<Khalifa> I don't mind that my enemies want to slaughter me. I know I'm better than they are- and they know it too.
<Khalifa> Conceited much? Yep, I am.
<Khalifa> It's exactly why I'm better.
<Khalifa> I don't need a nation.

Hmm, sound leadership there...

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1321856554' post='2847921']
Good luck? You are an Idiot. Quit trying to justify your curbstomp on anarchied nations.

The previous war wasn't even over until changeover.

Pork Shrimp is worthless.
[/quote]
Down with the evil Pork Shrimp. We shall kill them together!

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321856586' post='2847922']
<Khalifa> Why? I guess I enjoy eing a game changer.
<Khalifa> being*
<Khalifa> I don't mind that my enemies want to slaughter me. I know I'm better than they are- and they know it too.
<Khalifa> Conceited much? Yep, I am.
<Khalifa> It's exactly why I'm better.
<Khalifa> I don't need a nation.

Hmm, sound leadership there...
[/quote]

What exactly is [b]your[/b] point? I said that I'm conceited and I don't need a nation to prove it. I regret deleting because now Anon is a shell of its former self & please continue to post logs from priv. channels. It will do you well.

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1321856669' post='2847926']
As far as I can see, the war is over.

And pork shrimp is the loser.
[/quote]

You have 4 nukes and a WRC. Go play with them.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321856745' post='2847927']
What exactly is [b]your[/b] point? I said that I'm conceited and I don't need a nation to prove it. I regret deleting because now Anon is a shell of its former self & please continue to post logs from priv. channels. It will do you well.
[/quote]

Listen, I have things to do in life besides play TE. One does not need to lead to have fun. As for the war (@PS), all I wanted was to collect at least. Now I have no money and I can't fight much :(

As for those "private logs," they privateness means nothing besides quoting something you said. And you posted a thread claiming to have spy info on people - that's just hypocritical at this point.